Posted: 4 years ago

---

Mini walked gingerly around the corner of the balcony overlooking the hall. The one thing that she absolutely disliked these days was to face Hanuman uncle. The cold look in his eyes whenever they met hers, that indifference and that ignorance was eating her alive. She still couldn't believe that he was the same man who could do anything for her, even cancel off his wedding with her mother.

"Tu first hai", he had said so lovingly and with conviction. 

But what had gone amiss?

The fact prevailed, that she couldn't face him anymore. Yes, she was this mature girl who understood human relationships and had helped her Babes achieve her dreams. But she was also this small teenager who wanted to voice out her pain. She wanted to voice that surge of anger she felt everytime he made her feel that she didn't make any difference. She wanted to voice that frustration that build up in her everytime Hanuman would greet Babita but not her, after a long day of work.

She was waiting for Hanuman Singh to get busy in his daily routine, so that she could easily slip away to college, without having to encounter him.

Once he was out of sight, she tip toed down and started crossing the sitting area. A click of something caught her attention and she turned around to look, when her leg stuck right in between the legs of an unnoticed stool and she fell flat, on her nose.

"AAaahhhhh!" she shouted reflexively.

"Ke hua chori?" Hanuman came rushing. He picked up the stool and thrusted it aside.

She sat up on the floor, unable to move her leg. She took a deep breath and tried to get up but in vain. Still avoiding to look at Hanuman, who was standing right in front of her. Hurt for hurt. Her gaze was fixed onto the floor.

He bent down to pick her up when she looked up at him, finally. She raised her finger, asking him to stop there. She stared right into those eyes, which were full of concern and care.

To hell with that. Hurt for hurt. Ignorance for ignorance.

Converting the anger into zidd, she got up, irrespective of the searing pain that shot up in her foot. She wobbled a few steps, not before collapsing again. Ugh, the damned foot.

Not wanting to budge yet, she somehow crawled and dragged herself to the sofa.

The pain was overwhelming her senses. He stood there, observing. It hurted him too, that she chose to hurt herself than take his help.

A soft moan pinched his heart. When and how had they drift so apart? Of course, it was unbearably painful to think about the fact that she didn't want him anymore, that her Babes was her only priority. That maybe she never wanted him, as a father.

She tried to lift her leg but in vain, it'd become too heavy. She tried to fidget with it and stressed the pull upwards. 

"Aahhh Hanuman uncle", the words escaped her mouth without obeying her mind.

He walked upto her almost instantly and helped her place the leg comfortably on the sofa.

"Chori tu bohot ziddi hai", he said, hurt by her hurt.

The dam of emotions broke. She was ziddi? And what was he then? He made her feel like a stranger overnight. He made her feel unwanted like no one ever had. And she was ziddi?

"Accha main ziddi hoon!? Toh aap kya ho? Jab dekho tab mujhe ignore karte rehte ho!" She blurted out, pissed and vulnerable. Tears brimmed up her eyes and threatened to burst out.

"Chori tujhe na koi bohot badi misunderstanding ho gayi hai. Main tanne ignore karta rehte hoon? Aur tune jo mhanne paraya kar diya uska ke?" He said, visibly teary eyed.

"Maine paraya kiya? Ya aapne mujhe khudse alag kar diya. Pata hai, kaisa lagta hai jab koi aapko dekh kar bhi undekha kar de? Damm ghutata hai. Mann karta hai main iss Haveli se bhaag jaun, kahin door, jahan koi mujhe dekh naa sake..." she started crying uncontrollably. 

"Aur tune ke kiya? Ek bhi baar, shaadi ke din, poocha nahi ki Hanuman uncle aap theek toh ho. Ek bhi baar mhanne gale lagakar yeh nahi kaha ki..." he sobbed.

"Aapne bhi toh mujhe gale lagakar yeh nahi kaha ki chori mhanne pata hai thaari galti naa thi. Subah uthkar good morning nahi kaha. Shaam ko yeh nahi poocha ki tera din kaisa tha... Mujhe toh laga ki, main... main aapke liye matter hi nahi karti hoon."

"Re bawli. Aisa kabhi ho sake hai ki Hanuman Singh ke liye Veer Baalika matter naa kare?" He said, pulling her into a tight embrace. All the stiffness and burden was erased off their shoulders. She cried inconsolably. She tightly gripper his kurta, never to let it go again. Never to distance herself from her hero ever again. He quietly cried over her shoulder, tapping her hair, letting her overcome the emotions.

"Par Hanuman uncle, main aapse ab bhi naraaz hoon." She said, separating herself from the embrace. "Aapne kaise soch liya ki main woh CD ke peeche ho sakti hoon. Aap toh father ho na mere?" She asked, her voice cracking. 

The innocence in the question was eating him up.

Something caught him by the throat. Father. She called him her father. This had happened before, but it sounded different today. The accusation had a haq to it. 

It had the same expectations from him, as he had from his daughter. And it was then he realised that he had equally failed her, as much as she had.

Relief swept all over body as the tension eased. She was as affected as he was.

"Haan re mhaari Queen Victoria. Galti ho gayi mhaare se. Mhanne laga ki pata nahi, thanne mhaari zaroorat hai ke..."

"Zaroorat? Aise kaise nahi hai? Jab Babes aur mera jhagda hoga toh sula kaun karwaayega? Jab main gussa hongi toh countdown kaun karega? Parent teacher meeting mein college kaun aayega? Ice cream kaun khilayega?"

He felt overwhelmed. 

"Accha accha bass kar ib. Itna time na hai mhaare paas" he chuckled, quickly brushing off the surreal feeling.

"Nahi hai toh banalo aap theek hai? Kuch khabar hai aapko, aap ek 17 saal ki chori ke baapu ho," she laughed. "Aur yaad rakhna, aap bhi mhaare liye first ho." She said, as she hugged him again.

---

Ah I know. This ain't the most perfect way to do it. Not a wise way either. I've assumed a lot of it to be so easy, assumed the emotions to be that simple. But I dunno, I had to put this out. Had to write this down, specially since I watched all old HS Mini scenes.

Apologies in advance!

Edited by Mishti_Dahi - 4 years ago

Thank you so much for writing this! I'm missing the father daughter so much. Show mein reconciliation kabh hoga?! 😭🥺

Also, you showed Mini's zidd really perfectly. 😆 Always so stubborn. Thaan li toh bass thaan li. Chahe hurt ho ya jo bhi.

It felt so good to read them vent out their complaints to each other. Bass abh HS bhi haq jamana seekh le. Again, thank you!

Yaar ye absolutely galat baat hai. I mean pura padha bhi nahi tha jaise hi Mini giri and HS aaye Mai rone lagi. I mean this was so perfect KK ji pls Mere Hannie ka reunion kardo

This was just perfect from start to end. Loved the way you touched upon the zidd, the hurt, the concern, and then how they both blurted out what they were feeling directly and complained to one another. The thoughts HS had about expectations from one another, the relief they both felt, the tight hug that they both need desperately.

Especially the bapu bit here, which as you know I am partial to.

Kuch khabar hai aapko, aap ek 17 saal ki chori ke baapu ho," she laughed. "Aur yaad rakhna, aap bhi mhaare liye first ho." She said, as he hugged her again.

This is so beautiful.  I am too emotional to write anything now. I want them back😭

Ahhhhh....it's just perfect....

Sukun Mill Gaya mahre kaleje ko....

Perfect mixture of all the emotions....zidd...haq...anger.... vulnerability....hurt....care...love and affection.....

Love Minnie's hariyanvi.....

Thanks for keeping babes away from the dueo....

PS:- I too was badly missing HaNi scanes so purane episode dekhne lag gayi thi.....

Yaar show me kabhi ayega yeh sunhara din .....

Do write more...one in Hanita and one on naiembi knowking some sense into babes ki Khali khopdi....

Originally posted by tk2015

Thank you so much for writing this! I'm missing the father daughter so much. Show mein reconciliation kabh hoga?! 😭🥺

Also, you showed Mini's zidd really perfectly. 😆 Always so stubborn. Thaan li toh bass thaan li. Chahe hurt ho ya jo bhi.

It felt so good to read them vent out their complaints to each other. Bass abh HS bhi haq jamana seekh le. Again, thank you!

I'm missing them too! Missing them just too much. Glad you liked the zidd, Haha. That's my favorite part!

HS haq jamaane lage toh mazaa aa jaaye!<3

Thanks a lot for reading and liking it!🤗

Originally posted by swasanlove

Yaar ye absolutely galat baat hai. I mean pura padha bhi nahi tha jaise hi Mini giri and HS aaye Mai rone lagi. I mean this was so perfect KK ji pls Mere Hannie ka reunion kardo

Awww, thank you!

Pata nahi yeh reunion kab hoga. Aankhein taras gayi hain inhein dekhne ke liye 😭

This was so perfect.. I almost imagined it.... Kaash aisa ab dikhade... Bahut hua.. I am dreading for their reunion.... 

Wow... It was just amazing.... 

Loved it totally.... Hope we can see such scene in the show as well.... I actually imagined them here and had tears... Their conversation and the last dialogue of Minni is a cherry on the cake... 

Thanks for this one yaar... 

Edited by porankisrilata - 4 years ago