26th September Mystery

Vivek_2405 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

I was at India Forums some 5-6 years back when IPK was running but my user id and password forgotten with no email access as well . So I had to open new account and I needed to post this .

I have started watching the show from Pooja Wardrobe malfunction episode , and I have a gutsy feeling that connection between Raima and Sonakshi might well be related to same kind . Maybe Raima and Sonakshi both aspired to be model and same case happened with Raima with what as like Pooja , but that time Sonakshi did not care for her maybe due to her mothers pressure or whatever . Due to that Raima went to coma and Sonakshi became a star actress . I know once Sonakshi mentioned this in one of the episodes that she has gone through that and does not want that to happen again with any other girl . Either Raima or Sonakshi , one of them must have gone through this . Raima might be at that event . But I have a feeling there could be  close connection like this only or in this regard only . 

We  can wait and watch what theory our writers come up with . Probably next Monday could be the hint we might be getting . This week slowly we might start getting small hints . 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Daebak thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Vivek_2405

Due to that Raima went to coma and Sonakshi became a star actress . 

What?

Raima slipped into coma coz of an accident, not coz she had a malfunction

Edited by togepe30 - 4 years ago
Octothorpe thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 3

As what I remember, Rohit told Raima wanted to be an air hostess and fly. 🤔