Posted: 4 years ago

Using emojis won't make your tweet funny🤣

And u surely r bothered , to tweet about them bcoz public figures should avoid such stuff and don't let it affect  u. But it surely affected  u a lot

And came out with such a lame tweet.

Edited by Ronaldo_fan - 4 years ago

Ab is phaaltu tweet pe "Sonakshi's fitting reply to Trolls has won the Internet" waale articles likhe jaayenge.

Pura bw anpadh gawaron se hi bhara padha hai. Is tweet se kya hoga? Apni illiteracy show kar rahi hai.

No one asks about time management when people praise an actor, retweet their promotions, go for their stupid movies. But say something bad and suddenly they ask you to do better things with your time

Surprising to know tht she don't rem Mughal dynasty in the least. And declaring it! Does she think she is above all that?

Hanuman Sanjivani Laxman is a basic thing, not a rocket science, even more than these that are a bit diff to correctly rem compared to it.

Okay Sonakshi we get it, you are a dumbass whose education was a waste. 

Edited by RegressiveThug - 4 years ago

i guess one of the things i believe leads to depression..anxiety..mental health issues is shaming..any kind of shaming can have adverse effects on a person

i don't know much about this case but if she does not know a basic Q..should she really be shamed for it? i really don't think so..

Edited by jhopadpatti - 4 years ago

Originally posted by cougarTown

i guess one of the things i believe leads to depression..anxiety..mental health issues is shaming..any kind of shaming can have adverse effects on a person

i don't know much about this case but if she does not know a basic Q..should she really be shamed for it? i really don't think so..

She should not go to KBC, one must be aware of their capacity