Posted: 4 years ago

Loved it. Hrithik dances effortlessly, and Tiger is phenomenal too. 

Dono songs bakwaas. It wasnt really a remake

Hrithik is so effortless with massive screen presence that Tiger is simply invisible. Had to watch it again to look at tiger. Tiger has been doing the same kind of “try hard” dancing from his first movie so there is no novelty left. He tries so hard that it gives me anxiety. 

Hrithik’s foot work to waves to small nuances that he takes are just perfect and natural. It feels like dance is part of his existence and there is no exertion. Watching Hrithik dance is such a pleasure. 

Good parts : Hrithik and Tiger match steps better than Hrithik-Vaani imo. Also, I like the colourful setting.

Bad parts: The song doesn't have a memorable chorus. The song is simply not catchy enough to be stuck in my head.  

Edited by Peek-A-Boo - 4 years ago

I love it! The dancing is awesome! I wish they released the full video but I guess they want to save it for the film 

Tiger and hrithik are looking so good, they are the best dancers in the industry! 

Song is nt gd , it didn’t do any justice to dancers like HR n tiger

Bt loved HR back step bit ❤️

They showed more tiger acrobatics dan HR dance 

half million views in 20mins

Originally posted by Peek-A-Boo

Good things first: Hrithik and Tiger match steps better than Hrithik-Vaani imo. Also, I like the colourful settings.

Bad things: The song doesn't have a memorable chorus. The song is simply not catchy enough to be stuck in my head.  

Agreed, the song is rather forgettable. Hrithik & Tiger dancing together should have been more special

How do you manage to have two good dancers and give them such a blah song?  

Tiger knows how to dance. Why make him do that stupid split jump?  He did it in one of the SOTY2 songs too.  Choreography for Hrithik and for the joint parts was good.  But again, song was boring.