Vidya

An Episodic Review of 9th Episode of Vidya (19th September)

LuvSSever thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Hi all😊

I am back with my Episodic review for 9th episode(September 19th) of Vidya.

The Episode starts with Gupta(the official) and Nanku singh, he shouts for help but Nanku's goons try to push him back with stick, finally Gupta gets killed by the crocodile. Nanku comments,he is so good that he cant even see an animal left with hunger and then both Nanku and jagat go from there.

He is Cruel.. period. But have to accept , Vaquar Sir have a villain swag of his own.. he just instilled fear and disgust in us with nanku's portrayal

then next morning, vidya's home, she is in kitchen, Her MiL wakeup, comes and ask, arent you going out to get those 100 kids, Vidya tells she is a illiterate, how will she go and convince parents, they wont listen to her like tht.

Hearing this her MIL create a drama, telling so far others thought you were responsible for my Son death,now you will be responsible for ours too. taking kerosene  in hand and telling she will kill herself, she went out, Vidya tries to stop her but MiL doesnt listen and push her. Vidya screams for her FIL and BIL to come

Another drama from the selfish group. And still that taboo of blaming wife for hubby death is shown too.

Nanku and family arrives at temple, they all see the Cut out of Vivek dressed as Krishna,

Nanku was talking to pandit about normal things , then ask what that photo is, pandit answers it was the person who is going to do play as krishna telling bhagavat gita , Nanku's sisyer tells him that she want to go and see, Nanku says Yes.

then pandit praises Nanku singh to Nanku's mother...Nanku tells dont make me god, just pray what i want happens.

then his family gets inside temple, his wife doesnt move, nanku asks her whatsup, he didnt think of vidya, for that he has made arrangements like that... Then Nanku gets on foot step, when the banner of vivek as  krishna was about to fall on him and crush him. his mom shout for him.. but  that photo cutout stopped at, right above him.

Thats a indirect saying that Vidya will be saved and his dues will be made to pay by Vivek in picture.

His wife asked him,dont you think  that photo fell at the moment you speak about vidya is some sign from durga maiya. Nanku answers her that He is the god of Devgarh and neither the one at temple or the one in cut out  can do him anything.

Yes its a Sign and we are happy that someone came to help Vidya.

In vidya's home still the drama continues, 

Dharma and bablu comes in..vidya tells see there.. Bablu comes to save but was pushed by MIL, same way Dharma was also pushed and  the flour in Tin gets fallen on him.mother in law was pouring kerosene on her ,telling its better to die like this instead of dying in starvation. vidya is struck

she is about to lit fire, finall vidya accepts to go.. she left to get the kids parents convinced. 

After she went, Her MiL was telling Dharma and bablu that all this was an act to make vidya go. she was just threatening vidya by this.

Needless to say, selfish to core they are

Vidya tries to give the school advertise paper. but none gets it.

Vidya on the way sees a girl named Chanda and mom. she is the girl whom she was asked to bless , when she was on the way to school on her first day.

Vidya tells chanda's mom that chanda is so smart,  send her to school. That lady tells you are right but have to ask chanda's dad, calls her hubby who comes there and tells vidya is asking to send kid to school. That man answers what will she do by going to school, we dont hv much finances to make her study, what need to learn for life, life only will teach her , she will learn through experience. we wont send and he tears the paper she gave 

they leaves, chanda sees vidya and goes, vidya was reminded of her childhood of leaving school.

Again addressing the reality in lighter way through realistic scenes.

like that, all who vidya meet, they dont accept to send. the advertisement papers she had in hand to tell importance of education flew away in air, she starts picking it.. then she saw already a pile of papers are collected and kept on her cycle back with stone above.

She went and takes it but sees None.

Its known that Vivek helped but we are yet to see him

she couldnt succeed in getting a single child.. so she sits near a tree area where kids are playing with the papers she had. she was sad , was thinking about the happenings, and crying.

then she gets up, on the way back home, stops at temple. 

She prays to god that if she doesnt convince 100 kids and bring them, then nanku singh will not leave her. so help me and show me a way.

Then she hears the sound and turns back

Precap : 

Nanku asks jagat do you have any good news and jagat replies vidya didnt get a single kid. Pandit plays the chank. A person was shown in krishna avtar and vidya prays seeing him.

Edited by LuvSSever - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters