Bahu Begum

Sep 20 : Razia, Azaan and Shayra made for each other

NoraSM thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

I missed first few minutes of tonight's episode πŸ’” 

Shazaan were sitting on the floor watching a Salman Khan movie, apparently he is Shaira's favorite. Azaan asks whom does she likes more him or Salman? Shaira says that she won't compare her true love with anything, of course she likes Salman more πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚β€οΈ a Cute scene 

Shaira is sleepy and asks Azaan if she can sleep, Azaan nods and Shaira rests her head on his shoulder. Azaan says that people sleep and dreams are awake, here his dream is sleeping and he is awake β€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈπŸ’•πŸ’•

Noor comes there and Azaan stops her from disturbing Shaira, he says after dream he has to handle his nightmare and he went outside. 

Azaan and Noor's banter, Azaan offers her pizza, she says that she is not a begger to eat Shaira's leftover πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„ Shaira's husband paid for this pizza, Noor is someone who can't purchase one time meal on her own money. It is just very weird to me how this woman who is practically a nobody has so much attitude. 

Noor reminds Azaan that he has to sleep on her bed, Azaan falls on mud and covers himself with it so Noor won't sleep with him on bed.

Azaan goes out in the night to Shaira's bedroom, Shaira is sitting there crying, Azaan asks her what's wrong? She replies that she made a very big mistake by agreeing for his marriage with Noor, she can't share him, Shaira asks Azaan to end this polygamy, Azaan is happy and he says that he will end it, Shaira asks him to do it tonight, Azaan agrees and Noor wakes up 

πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ Noor's nightmare is our dream. She says that Shaira can't do this to her.

So Noor knows that Shaira is the reason she is in this house, she knows how happy Azaan will be if Shaira asks him to divorce Noor but she still wants him. 

Azaan is not in his bed, Noor goes out of the room. Azaan is with Razia, Razia is grossed out seeing him covered in mud, Azaan tells her that he did it to stay away from Noor as he can't tolerate sharing a bed with her, Razia informs Azaan that orphanage people called to tell her that Noor's behavior was bad there as well, Azaan says that he didn't realize, Noor will behave like this in an orphanage but he has taken care of everything. Noor is snooping on them as always. 

Noor leaves and Razia says that Noor is bad but when bad is ours it seems good, Noor is their, she is Yasmin's daughter. Sometimes Razia thinks how will she face Yasmin after her death. Azaan says that she is not at fault, Yasmin would have done what he is doing if she was alive as some kids don't understand language of love, they have to get punished and Noor is one of those kids. Azaan adds that Noor will be fine or change. 

And here we thought Shaira is the only one who can't see true face of Noor. Shazaan and Razia are alike, they have already forgiven Noor for everything she has done, she didn't even have to apologize or regret anything she did to Shaira, Azaan or Razia. 

Azaan went to sleep on his bed, he is thankful that this witch is sleeping. Witch gets up and do they do this on purpose? This show looks like horror show when Noor is walking with open hair, she does look like a witch. 

She went in Shaira's room saw her sleeping, someone is in Razia's room trying to kill her, Noor stops him and it's Khalid. Noor takes him from there and slaps him. She asks him how dare he think about hurting Razia? She will kill him if he thinks about hurting her again. Khalid says that he will kill her because she is sending them to Sultanpur away from Noor, Khalid can't live without Noor. 

Noor takes him to Suraiya and Asgar, they do make a good family, birds of same feather flock together. Suraiya says that she has a family but Noor has none, Noor replies saying none can throw her out of this house. 

Noor's monolog - She will do something which will shake Shaira to the core. 

I don't know what to make of this episode, only consistent part was Shazaan's love for each other, which is the only good part of this show. 

Upcoming - Noor and Suraiya's plan against Shaira, Someone puts a knife to Shaira's neck 

Edited by NoraSM - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kooki07 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

thanks Nora in last few episodes i thought  that Razia is finding out the snakes and their helpers in the house soon she will be able to find out the reality of Ysmeen as well but all the hopes are gone again until when we dont know yet.

The_May_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Appreciate your post, as always Nora and I am confused by this episode too. πŸ˜Š  More later...

Edited by The_May_Rose - 4 years ago
NoraSM thumbnail

Originally posted by: kooki07

thanks Nora in last few episodes i thought  that Razia is finding out the snakes and their helpers in the house soon she will be able to find out the reality of Ysmeen as well but all the hopes are gone again until when we dont know yet.

Kooki, Shazaan and Razia deserve to be together because they are very good people, you know no matter how many Asgar, Suraiya, Noor and Khalid come in their lives, they will be together against all odds. 

Shaira managed to fit in this house perfectly because Azaan fell in love with reflection of his mother, it does not hurt that she is very beautiful ❀️❀️❀️ 

NoraSM thumbnail

Originally posted by: The_May_Rose

Appreciate your post, as always Nora and I am confused by this episode too. πŸ˜Š  More later...

Waiting πŸ˜‚

The_May_Rose thumbnail

The first moments of the episodes were of Azaan presenting the main courses to Shayra and her favourite pizza - ShaZaan's signature food. ❀️  I loved the film scene and their dialogue just epitomises ShaZaan and I think, answers one of your questions Nora - Why did Shayra choose Azaan? πŸ˜Š

Azaan - '...yeh husn itna bewafa kyun hota hai?' πŸ₯Ί  Shayra - 'Aur yeh ishq itna dramebaaz kyun hota hai?' πŸ˜†

Azaan knows he is handsome and smart ( he likes to tell us many times πŸ˜†), Shayra keeps him grounded and she fell in love with his sense of humour, decent nature etc.   Azaan/Arjit was extra cute in this episode.   Joking aside, loved ShaZaan's natural conversation and comfort level; they compliment each other perfectly and you can see the love of five years... Loved how he stopped Noor waking his begum...

N scenes were tolerable due to Azaan's one-liners.  My favourite was when she addressed him as, 'Azaan ke bache' and he replied, there would be many (with Shayra obviously) and she will be their Dai - Ma (nanny). πŸ˜†  I would not allow her anywhere near a child though... Noor's sense of entitlement can not be understood, nor is it explained by the writers.  I can not wait for her scenes to pass; hoping the writers give the other characters more screen space because her tantrums are unbearable...

Azaan and RB scene contradicts their advice to Shayra... At least Shayra does not consider N a wayward child...

Noor's dream was too-good-to-be true but I want Azaan to be free to stay with Shayra, regardless of what the writers plan for the polygamy.  He deserves to sleep peacefully.  N’s reasoning is weak and just wrong in most instances.  It will give me a headache to explain her lack of logic and her disloyalty...

ShaZaan and Razia Begum are good people and still expect that N will realise her mistakes.  Azaan and RB confuse me though; previously it was they who spoke against N.  I know they consider her family and would not disown her, tolerate her for the sake of Yasmeen Khala too, but why not think this way before the nikaah?  Yes, I know the writers had to introduce the polygamy track somehow and Shayra’s guilt was made the excuse...

*Spoiler Alert * The horror show continues next week, Nora. πŸ˜†

Noor saving RB - Weak plot device to redeem her character, since there will be no apology for some time?  Khalid is now a tool for N for use at will and she can mistreat him too, his disability or mental state brushed aside.  Birds of a feather indeed; Surraya and Asgar are bad, they obviously want to see ShaZaan and RB suffer but at least they are punished for their crimes.  They should grovel at RB feet for forgiveness and send Khalid to a mental institution for treatment, rather than support N who is never punished…

Writers are excusing N again by showing that Surraya instigate her.  I am thinking of N's crocodile tears and excuses to RB regarding her 'insecurities'... I am not convinced and it makes no sense to present things this way...

kooki07 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

very nice revue Rose i think i have missed that scene dai maa one . Khalid and Noor and Khalid both need the medical attention they are not the normal people even they are dangerous more then Surriya and Asghar. but i am not happy the excuse thy are giving for Noor.

The_May_Rose thumbnail

Originally posted by: kooki07

very nice revue Rose i think i have missed that scene dai maa one . Khalid and Noor and Khalid both need the medical attention they are not the normal people even they are dangerous more then Surriya and Asghar. but i am not happy the excuse thy are giving for Noor.

Thank you Kooki.  I just wrote my thoughts which are not very clear regarding many aspects of this show.  Medical treatment would be too logical. πŸ˜†

ShaZaan and Azaan scenes have been entertaining though.

The_May_Rose thumbnail

Check previous page...

Shared some confused thoughts and sorry I took so long. πŸ˜†

NoraSM thumbnail

Originally posted by: The_May_Rose

The first moments of the episodes were of Azaan presenting the main courses to Shayra and her favourite pizza - ShaZaan's signature food. ❀️  I loved the film scene and their dialogue just epitomises ShaZaan and I think, answers one of your questions Nora - Why did Shayra choose Azaan? πŸ˜Š

Azaan - '...yeh husn itna bewafa kyun hota hai?' πŸ₯Ί  Shayra - 'Aur yeh ishq itna dramebaaz kyun hota hai?' πŸ˜†

Azaan knows he is handsome and smart ( he likes to tell us many times πŸ˜†), Shayra keeps him grounded and she fell in love with his sense of humour, decent nature etc.   Azaan/Arjit was extra cute in this episode.   Joking aside, loved ShaZaan's natural conversation and comfort level; they compliment each other perfectly and you can see the love of five years... Loved how he stopped Noor waking his begum...

N scenes were tolerable due to Azaan's one-liners.  My favourite was when she addressed him as, 'Azaan ke bache' and he replied, there would be many (with Shayra obviously) and she will be their Dai - Ma (nanny). πŸ˜†  I would not allow her anywhere near a child though... Noor's sense of entitlement can not be understood, nor is it explained by the writers.  I can not wait for her scenes to pass; hoping the writers give the other characters more screen space because her tantrums are unbearable...

Azaan and RB scene contradicts their advice to Shayra... At least Shayra does not consider N a wayward child...

Noor's dream was too-good-to-be true but I want Azaan to be free to stay with Shayra, regardless of what the writers plan for the polygamy.  He deserves to sleep peacefully.  N’s reasoning is weak and just wrong in most instances.  It will give me a headache to explain her lack of logic and her disloyalty...

ShaZaan and Razia Begum are good people and still expect that N will realise her mistakes.  Azaan and RB confuse me though; previously it was they who spoke against N.  I know they consider her family and would not disown her, tolerate her for the sake of Yasmeen Khala too, but why not think this way before the nikaah?  Yes, I know the writers had to introduce the polygamy track somehow and Shayra’s guilt was made the excuse...

*Spoiler Alert * The horror show continues next week, Nora. πŸ˜†

Noor saving RB - Weak plot device to redeem her character, since there will be no apology for some time?  Khalid is now a tool for N for use at will and she can mistreat him too, his disability or mental state brushed aside.  Birds of a feather indeed; Surraya and Asgar are bad, they obviously want to see ShaZaan and RB suffer but at least they are punished for their crimes.  They should grovel at RB feet for forgiveness and send Khalid to a mental institution for treatment, rather than support N who is never punished…

Writers are excusing N again by showing that Surraya instigate her.  I am thinking of N's crocodile tears and excuses to RB regarding her 'insecurities'... I am not convinced and it makes no sense to present things this way...

Agree with everything you have said!! 

Noor is the only villain who gets rewarded for her crimes and misdeeds. I didn't read too much into Noor saving Razia because she is the reason Khalid is out of prison, her selfishness to blame Shaira for her mother's death could have led to Razia's death. If anything it should have been a realization for her to do the right thing, she got so many chances to tell everyone the truth. Suraiya is not instigating her, Noor has said many times that she knows what Suraiya is upto, Noor doesn't love Suraiya to be manipulated by her, hiding about Khalid's truth was her own decision, Suraiya adds fuel to the fire, she did it with Shaira too but Shaira is not evil like Noor. 

I feel bad for Khalid, I want him to do his time in the jail and have a happy life after this, he grew up being abused, it's not fair that he will never get happiness