The Untamed - Chinese fantasy Drama (Xiao Zhan and Wang Yibo)

Posted: 4 years ago

Let us discuss this beautiful show here. - THE UNTAMED

ENG SUB episodes are available on YOUTUBE πŸ₯³

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BfKhREVFLkQ

Related image

The untamed is about world of immortal cultivators and how  Wei Wuxian and Wang Ji together solve the mysteries surrounding them.  Their bond is  the best part of the show,despite having totally different personalities. There is no female lead but you don't even feel it because the chemistry between the two male lead is the best. 

I highly recommend this show for those who loves chinese fantasy drama with a good story telling. 

Warning Note : Once you get sucked into the world of "the untamed" , it is not easy to come out πŸ˜†

Link to the original Novel translation :  https://exiledrebelsscanlations.com/grandmaster-of-demonic-cultivation/

Edited by EXOL - 4 years ago

To begin with...

1) have you seen this series or still watching or finished or rewatching πŸ˜†?

2) favourite characters ? 

3) Have  you read the novel  and watched the anime?

4) do you recommend this show ? 

5)  How did  you came to know about this show ? 

Discuss away 

Edited by EXOL - 4 years ago

Yayyyyyyy! Finally, we got the DT for this AMAZING SHOWπŸ‘

Let's get to the business

1. I have watched it. I finished watching it in 3 days... sounds crazy ik πŸ˜†

2. WWX and LWJ β€οΈ

3. I read the novel after finishing the drama. Honestly, I skipped some bits here and there while reading. I found it kinda confusing cause they keep going back and forth from past to present and vice versa. In drama they have covered past in one go which makes it easy to understand so for me Drama >>>> Novel. Call me a pervert or anything you want.. I read the damn novel for romantic scenes and smut.☺️

4. AMAZING SHOW!!! Go for it if you have time CAUSE IT HAS 50 EPISODES HAHA

5. Everyone on my twitter timeline was gushing about this show.

Watching it..Currently at 18th episode!!! Have to catch up..

I am currently on episode 47. Will most likely finish it today.  then plan to watch first 3 episodes again coz now it will make more sense to me.

I also came to know about this show from twitter coz everyone was talking about it.

Initial episodes even though interesting I wasn't able to fully grasp it. Happens to me with all fantasy dramas LOL. I got hooked into it after like 10th episode. If anyone is avoiding this drama thinking it boy boy romance, then let me tell you chinese govt doesnt allow it ..the show has no romance..all the close bonds is implied and it majorly tells about their friendship,loyality ..the trials and tribulations they undergo to protect each other and their loved ones...and above all it has good ensemble cast..

I plan to read novel after it even though am not good at reading fiction but I also wanna knowabout the scenes which drama could not show...ye dil maange more πŸ˜† 

and ofc watch all the behind the scene footage..

Image result for the untamed drama gif

Originally posted by kkaebsong

Yayyyyyyy! Finally, we got the DT for this AMAZING SHOWπŸ‘

Let's get to the business

1. I have watched it. I finished watching it in 3 days... sounds crazy ik πŸ˜†

2. WWX and LWJ β€οΈ

3. I read the novel after finishing the drama. Honestly, I skipped some bits here and there while reading. I found it kinda confusing cause they keep going back and forth from past to present and vice versa. In drama they have covered past in one go which makes it easy to understand so for me Drama >>>> Novel. Call me a pervert or anything you want.. I read the damn novel for romantic scenes and smut.☺️

4. AMAZING SHOW!!! Go for it if you have time CAUSE IT HAS 50 EPISODES HAHA

5. Everyone on my twitter timeline was gushing about this show.

help this eonnie out..and tell me the chapters πŸ˜†

Note: since some of us are still watching...let's not give away main spoilers and also let us not mention who is the main villain...we can just call him "villain" itself ..😎

who else is weak for the way wei wuxian calls "lan zhan" all the time....

Related image

Originally posted by EXOL

help this eonnie out..and tell me the chapters πŸ˜†

Chp 44, there one somewhere in 70-80 and then after chp 100 I guess its all fluff and romance

Originally posted by EXOL

who else is weak for the way wei wuxian calls "lan zhan" all the time....

Related image

MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!