Patiala Babes

Hamari rishte main kuch ho ya na ho, imaandari zarori hai: ajao saray

attiya1.3 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Sorry for such long title but ,Dil ko chu gaya yeh!!!๐Ÿ˜

Itne din baad bola but Kia bola...wah wah...I loved hanita conversation after a long time. I like how babita put fwd her point straight away. That she is not used of this new relation.she needs time. Putting my two cents here. I don't get the idea of first night sex. Yes ,I mean this. Like if that's a love marriage which comprises of only 10% of our culture, rest are all arranged. Two individuals hardly know each other and they are forced to have sex which they don't want to do. Yes ,forced by society, relatives, friends and it is such a burden. I would count an extra burden on women as they are said this line" Jo kahay Mana na Karna" .. I don't exaggerate here. I have heard this. I appreciate how babita said she needs time.

And our HS being spot on..have your sweet time. But icing we're those dialogues.  Bhai wahhh mehfil loot li. This is level of maturity is needed in married life.

But this maturity just left his mind when he entered in NB house. And these dialogues were cherry on the icing๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿคฃ... Kia natural dialogues...Kia well executed scene. And NB just stole the show. Kesa laga HS Aina but I laughed when he said NB opinion towards babita k koi baat nahi.... Jhoota๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜…

Khurrana's ....whatever they are, did, doesn't take away their right and love from minni. Babita is living in some super fictional bubble that she wants to get rid of past....behan just accept it and move on...past can be er be removed, it's accepted....And HS,I know he said those words in just flow about khurrana.. that's heat of the moment..

Precap....please writers ...kuch to dikhao๐Ÿค—

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Resham thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

So does this mean that today I can watch the episode

Riyarita thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Why are they doing this to HS n babita ...aise toh ab unka romance bhi dekhne Ka Mann nhi karega .

They are creating a bad impression of HANITA ki log unke scenes maange hi nhi ND story focus on mini.

Shruti_0505 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Resham

So does this mean that today I can watch the episode

i can safely say yes

Jannavi thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

I think whatever HS says in NB house is some correct that is wat a true companion, life partner or husband should say they should understand their wife problems, situations & all BUT ya he should decide about mini though

The best part of the episode is conversation between hanita one step towards their strong relationship ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Shruti_0505 thumbnail

today was a nice episode. somewhat a breather from all the emotional heavy duty crying. 

loved how babita finally accepted that she has her issues, and how she is using mini as a shield. and HS understood. that was also nice. he pointed out that honesty is important and babita understood. and she also started implementing it in rela life, when she honestly told HS that she would eat with mini, and that this was not an excuse but babes truth. 

loved the cute scene when HS comes home and babita is in wifey mode. hayeee that was cute. 

i can understand dadu biji's plight. i can also unerstand babita wanting to keep mini away from them, cause she is scared they will tell lies to mini and try to keep her away. mini and babes need to talk about this calmly and sort it out - which will only happne when mini breaks down. i can see mini hiding from babes when she spends time with dadu biji. 

HS was very mature when talking to babita in the morning and again in the evening when she greeted him and they talked. but the entire maaturity and brains went out the window when he went to NBs house. NB did very well to show him the mirror. i always thought why he would add his fathers name to his name. atleast here mini had the courage to remove ashoks name from her name. maybe HS can learn something. i think NB will help babita realise that she is not right to stop mini from seeing dadu biji since HS does not want to understand that due to his own insecurities of not being able to be a father to mini. 

babita is under the misconception that HS and mini have resolved their issues, or maybe she does not want to see the truth. 

atleast HS and mini did not have a fight regarding her coming late, but the way he behaved when mini came home was so immature. do what your mother wants. what about what mini wants. i agree the CVs are victimizing mini and eveything, but it was so casual from HS that seemed as if mini does not matter. 

babita has started her journey to being a wife and will start finding the balance. 

i believe all 3 of them will slowly start finding the balance that they lost in all their relations and as a family. 

i liked the precap. maybe now babita and HS will share the room and have some moments. and atleast this will stop scenes like the one with lala. that was really bad. 

all in all, today was a nice episode, much better than the past few days. and i get the feeling that maybe, just maybe, we will get a balance between hanita and mini. 

tk2015 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Such cute Hanita moments today. HS asking Babita not to get him habitual to such good food. Babes being upfront and owning up to her inhibitions and asking for time. HS sweetly explaining that she just needs to be honest with him and she can share anything on her mind.

The conversation between NB and HS. This lady is a reservoir of wisdom and can put anybody in their place. Loved it! ๐Ÿ‘ She asked him about using his father's name, a question that's been on my mind ever since he first said it!

Minnie's breakdown seems imminent now. I wonder how Hanita will cope. They better show a united front and Babes better not blame HS. I'll blow a gasket.

Resham thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Ok today was a positive one... And felt like watching a family.... The first Hanita scene was really good... And glad Babita spoke up clearly... And HS reply to it... Take ur sweet time.... NB was apt.... Wish she could have spoken about Mini too... 

I really wish that this father daughter speak up... They both are uneasy since not able to speak up and clear the heads.... Ek jhappi sab kuch thik kar sakti hai... 

Precap was nice.... Mini literally asks Babes to go out of her room and go to hers.... 

Jiarao thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Witness Minnie's hero falling from grace. Countdown begins 10,9,8...........

Mineil_Fan thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

I donโ€™t know but I am feeling Mini might fail(I HOPE NOT) due to her state of mind๐Ÿ’”Hanita in episode โค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธ Maine kaha tha na ye sab raita sab theek karne failaya tha CVS ne aaj first step hogaya is Taraf. NB meri jaan ๐Ÿค—Babes Pls give Mini Some space..... Hannie sab bhulkar jhappi dekar sab theek karlo(mera main reason to see PB is Your relationship) precap acha laga