Kahaan Hum Kahaan Tum

Way to go Dr Rohit Sippy !!

firsttimehere thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

I had made a post couple of days back whether Rohit realizing his love due to external push a valid and a sustainable thing or no , it brought many conflicting responses and I now feel that may be there is no general rule on how love works , to each his own and may be this is how it is for Rohit - Mhatre incident , Nikhil mhatre's lewd comments , Ajit's Gyan, Church happenings and finally the freaking awesome Alter Ego of Rohit Sippy ( Side note : That guy is mast ekdum , Rohit's antaratma is super entertaining 🤣) . 

Now that Rohit had realized he is in love with Sonakshi , I really am loving the way the writers are taking his character forward so far. It was a nice and very much needed touch to his character , that he feels he needs to let go of Raima and stuff related to her before he opens up with Sona. Ordering a new watch , shelving Raima belongings is the first good step in the right direction to let go and move on. It's natural that when he goes through them , he is reminded of those good times with her ,it's natural since they are separated by destiny , did not breakup or something on a bitter note. 

This doesn't mean he isnt falling for Sona , he is steadily , but he won't and shouldn't take a sudden 180 degree turn overnight due to the realization he had the previous night. Sab hoga , dheere dheere . 

Looking forward to how the story moves . I do hope the channel gods have kripa on the production house to show the story they want to in the way we have come to love the characters and not make a hotch-potch due to TRP rat race. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Daebak thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

They should use the song on them: 'Dheere dheere se meri zindagi me aana'

They keep using it for the other SP show, so maybe they wont.

Sunaina2703 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

I really liked the way rohit kept past things off.. as kareena says in jab me met " idea crazy hai but relief hoga" when she ask him to burn photo and flush it. Sometimes these things help us to maintain emotional and psychological balance.. i love this show.. 

Makers pls dont ruin story for trp..

WhtsinAname thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

I az had missed this episode.

Thanks to your post I checked it out.

Omg I was smiling throughout. What a cool alter ego Dr Rohit Sippy has 😆

It was an absolutely amazing scene. Karan was fab in the entire sequence.....one brilliant actor he is.

I loved how they sarcastically explained the alter ego sequences that happen so often in TV world and made fun of it while using it too. Very clever writing I must say 👏

Infact this entire week Rohit and Sonakshi's scenes hv been so well written and executed that ..I could feel every emotion that the actors depicted. From Sona's heartbreak to Rohit's realisation...... everything was so subtly and marvelously done. 

This is one show where I think the creatives are doing as good a job as the actors.

This show deserves better than what it is getting at the moment. Don't know why the trp hasn't been climbing up when it's entertaining in every way.....and relatable.