Nazar

🥀 Sept 20th : Is this the end for Piya & Ansh ?

Hallyumint thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

The week didn’t disappoint. It was just as exciting as last week’s. Brace yourself for today too is an intense episode. Only a much better one than monday’s 

Friday’s Summary :  Is Piya really gone ? 

Bh goes in for the kill only to be interrupted by Piya. She breaks the fireflies jar to prevent Ansh from consummating with Bh. The moon is fast being covered by clouds with no time to spare Bh moves to kiss Ansh. Only Ansh interrupts her to ask some questions. Asking her reasons for coming back and then about their supposed honeymoon in Greece Ansh deduces this is an imposter. Pushing Ansh away Bh comes in her full form. She challenges Ansh to find his Piya. Piya screams futilely behind him. Just then the fireflies from the broken jar go to Piya giving her body a visible form. Ansh finally seeing her gently holds her head. 

Team R are in the elevator. Saavi is confident that Ansh knows Piya enough not to be fooled but that’s what Ni is worried about. They ask the Rathods where Piya & Ansh are. 

Running out of time Bh goes to kiss Ansh only the moon is once again hidden. Taking advantage of the distraction Ansh takes Piya’s Khanjar from her ankle straps. Pressing the Khanjar menacingly to her nape he demands she make Piya alright. Team R & Rathods arrive on the balcony on time. Ni warns Ansh he won’t be able to harm Bh rather Piya will die since it’s her body. Ansh is helpless to do anything now.

Bh has had enough what she can’t get through permission she will get using force. With the moon shining brightly once again she grabs hold of Ansh to passionately kiss him in full view of the Rathods particularly Vedmata ( OMG !!! 🙀) Poor Ansh is traumatised. 🤕💋Taking the Khanjar from Ansh’s hand she stabs herself. Offering her body to the moon a big pearl floats from the sky. Taking the pearl in hand she leaves Piya’s body in a cloud of smoke. ( All that marriage drama for one lousy kiss !!! Are u kidding me ? ) 

Piya is unfortunately dead there’s nothing anybody can do. 💔Ansh refuses to believe that. He vows to bring Piya from wherever she is. Good question where exactly is Piya ? 🤔

Piya wakes up in a place where it snows & mountains surround her. She wonders where she she is when a benign voice informs her she is on Namah Lok. Omg it’s the cast from Namah guy’s !!! Lord Vishnu & Lord Shiv. They have come to guide the Daivik in the afterlife. They urge her to leave her earthly relations behind and proceed towards the golden gates of Swarg. Piya isn’t willing to leave her kids her Ansh. 

What’s stopping her from crossing the heavenly gates ? they ask. Where there is no trust there is no relation God Shiv states. And it’s best to free yourself from those relations God Vishnu chimes in. Piya denies it though. For her love isn’t a bandhan neither does it entrap us it rather it frees us. My mukti & my swarg is only with my love she pleads. Does this love have so much strength that it can transcend even death ? lord Shiv asks. Good question 🤔

Ansh sees his kids asleep & between them they hold their mama’s picture. He vows to bring their mom back. Flying of the balcony he determinedly plunges to his death much to the horror of Ved & co. Awakening on the same plane he finds Lord Vishnu & Shiv. They inform him that Piya has proceeded to the golden gates. Ansh refuses to let Piya go. He’s come to take her back come what may. To get back Piya what is he willing to do ? they ask. Anything Ansh says. “By not trusting her he committed a great mistake. Because of me what she suffered for the past 6 years i want to make up for that. I want to give her all the worlds happiness” Kneeling in front of them he refuses to leave until they return Piya to him. In response the mist parts and Piya having overheard everything goes towards him. In the background their song Sajna plays. 

Lord Vishnu informs Ansh that Piya had two choices swarg & suhaag. She chose suhaag. Had he not chosen death for her they would have never sent Piya with him. He hopes they now don’t want to part from each other’s company. Their earthly family now awaits them. So saying they bid them farewell.

Precap: Pari cries, Riad ask for their mom. Piya comes forward & joyously hugs her kids. The family is now complete. 👨‍👩‍👧‍👦

The End 🤗

🤓 Final Thoughts : 

💁‍♀️This week they started with clearing of mu's ended the week with Piansh's reunion. At the same time they reunited Dilman as well. Normally in any daily soap they would drag the main couple's reunion for months. It is the main highlight of the serial after all ! You'd think they'd drag it till Navratri atleast. 

The way the Nazar makers sped up Piansh & Dilman's reunion it looks as if they're trying to get that out of the way before starting the real story. They have definitely something major planned. 

And if that's the case I'm impressed. If they can come up with something that beats even Piansh reunion. That would be novel. 👏

💋🤪 The Emran Hashmi Kiss smiley37: Okay they would never show that on Itv. But the scandalized looks on the faces of elders on this show while Piyasbhas went full frontal attack on Ansh that was awesome !!! smiley36smiley37Specially seeing our pujya sanskari Ved mata's face was too die for. The uncivilised part of me would like to bajao seetis  and taaliyas.👏 It also would like to make a song fic on this -" Aja Aja give me a Kiss " (Movie Love).

I find it amusing all that hullabaloo was for one measly but very satisfying kiss. My only objection is that Adi being tortured, Piansh's prolonged mu's etc was all for nothing .🤷‍♀️

I don't see why she could'nt have whisked Ansh off hypnotized him ,done the dirty deed in record time & deposited him back. Instead of that bloody Moon deadline. I wouldn't have minded smiley2 I'm 🧐 certain the makers reason to rush this off is something else. 

👩 Before i forgot special nod to the people at VFX dept. If i could i would salute you 👩‍✈️. The scenes today specially Namoh lok was simply gorgeous smiley42The guys who are enacting the role of God Vishnu & Shiv looks they belong to a club of cool guyssmiley16 Specially Vikas fills in the shoes of Shivji quite well. Shows on bromance are few & far between on itv. This one looks promising. 

👩‍💻 Attention Silent Readers : I'm posting this for the final time !! For those of you who missed out on the pre/post leap story. All the Wu's are now available in the #Nazar Wu Links in the Forum Announcement Section.

Edited by Hallyumint - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nush_Rat thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Amazing episode!!! 👏 👏 👏 A perfect ending to a perfect week. 😊 😊 😊

About VFX, I absolutely loved the way the fireflies took Piya’s form. 😲 For this one scene, I am gonna download the entire episode in1080p.

Now the most important part – the emotional quotient. Today I got my old Ansh back and I absolutely loved him. 🤗 🤗 🤗 I loved Harsh’s acting today. He didn’t cry, he didn’t scream, he was too shocked to mourn Piya’s death. When he jumped off the balcony, even there he had this blank look and it was on point. 👍🏼 Except for him, everyone looked way too casual, specially Nishant. 😵 His damn daughter just died and he was in complete sense explaining everything.  I loved Naman in that sense. He did love Piya at some point and got over her. So when he looked at her, his expression was absolutely on point. 😭 

I loved that they introduced the concept of a Pati standing against Divinity itself for his Patni while in most of the cases, we see the other way round. ❤️ ❤️ ❤️

The writer has done a masterstroke here. After including Lord Shiva and Lord Vishnu and making Piya admit her love for Ansh, we have to accept their reunion. Not that I was against it but I wanted a proper build up. After today, if Piya shows attitude, even that would look out of place.

The best and most logical way through which they can proceed now is by showing some awkwardness between PiyAnsh initially. Today’s episode actually reminded me of Piper and Leo when Leo saved her life and the Elders clipped his wings. From that point on, he tried to win Piper back but she was hesitant to go through all the pain again in her fear of losing him.

I wish we have a proper conversation between PiyAnsh before they reunite.  

Excited for the upcoming episodes. Since Bhas has got what she needed, I am sure we are gonna see a new entity which will be super powerful and would be destroyed with everyone’s effort ultimately.   

Nush_Rat thumbnail

Let’s talk about the funny things now. 😎 😎 😎

Aaj To Mere Andar Ki Daayan Full Form Me Aa Gayi Thi Episode Dekhte Waqt. 😈 😈 😈 😈 😈

I had high expectation from Bhas. She fulfilled my dreams. 🤗 🤗 🤗When she kissed Ansh in front of Ved, I jumped off my chair and had to re-watch it just because of Ved’s expression.  😆 😆 😆How I wish she did a little more than that in front of Ved. ☺️ ☺️ ☺️ ☺️ ☺️

Then when Ansh jumped off the balcony. A very emotional scene. But thanks to my love for Ved, all I could see was her shocked face. 😈 😈 😈 The sadistic pleasure that I got while watching that scene, is indescribable.    Ved did so many KAANDs to protect Ansh, but he didn’t think twice before committing suicide and I am sure a part of Ved was like – Mere Itne Dino Ki Mehnat Mitti Me Mila Diya! Aab Main Ajeebo Garib Kaand Kiske Liye Karungi???   

Don’t get me wrong guys! I have no intention to belittle a mother’s love for her child. In fact, I believe it is the purest form of love. It’s just that Ved’s characterization is such that at many instances I felt Ansh is her trophy son who just has to be protected physically and remain in the good path no matter how that is affecting others or how Ansh himself is suffering in that process. Prime reason for my suspect – when Bhaisasur attacked Ansh and he threw the trident away, Ved was more bothered about Ansh turning into a Davansh while she should have been happy as no mere mortal could survive such a fatal attack.

It was euphoric to watch Ved in that point where she has put others multiple times, specially Nishant when he had to kidnap Piya to save her but Ved was concerned about Ansh’s transition. 🤬 🤬

magicworld thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: nushy1995

Amazing episode!!! 👏 👏 👏 A perfect ending to a perfect week. 😊 😊 😊

About VFX, I absolutely loved the way the fireflies took Piya’s form. 😲 For this one scene, I am gonna download the entire episode in1080p.

Now the most important part – the emotional quotient. Today I got my old Ansh back and I absolutely loved him. 🤗 🤗 🤗 I loved Harsh’s acting today. He didn’t cry, he didn’t scream, he was too shocked to mourn Piya’s death. When he jumped off the balcony, even there he had this blank look and it was on point. 👍🏼 Except for him, everyone looked way too casual, specially Nishant. 😵 His damn daughter just died and he was in complete sense explaining everything.  I loved Naman in that sense. He did love Piya at some point and got over her. So when he looked at her, his expression was absolutely on point. 😭 

I loved that they introduced the concept of a Pati standing against Divinity itself for his Patni while in most of the cases, we see the other way round. ❤️ ❤️ ❤️

The writer has done a masterstroke here. After including Lord Shiva and Lord Vishnu and making Piya admit her love for Ansh, we have to accept their reunion. Not that I was against it but I wanted a proper build up. After today, if Piya shows attitude, even that would look out of place.

The best and most logical way through which they can proceed now is by showing some awkwardness between PiyAnsh initially. Today’s episode actually reminded me of Piper and Leo when Leo saved her life and the Elders clipped his wings. From that point on, he tried to win Piper back but she was hesitant to go through all the pain again in her fear of losing him.

I wish we have a proper conversation between PiyAnsh before they reunite.  

Excited for the upcoming episodes. Since Bhas has got what she needed, I am sure we are gonna see a new entity which will be super powerful and would be destroyed with everyone’s effort ultimately.   

That's why i want to end my Nazar with this episode only as this episode will always remain in my memory so another evil entity or piansh fight i cant digest after such beautiful episode.And frankly i will always remember that PIANSH unites in heaven uske baar chahe dharti pe wapas aye ya heaven mein hi rahe unki marzi. And frankly now i cant tolerate anybody between piansh specially Ved and nowdays i am irritated with kids also so this episode will be last for me as in heaven they are both alone in front of God. and jo bhasmika ne Ansh ke saath aaj forcefully kiss liya uske baad mere liye wahi sabse badi evil entity hai🤣Ansh is in shock when she forcefully kissed him. Aur Piya in heaven mere bacche, mera Ansh😭She says uske liye uska pyaar hi swarg hai itne beautiful episode ke baad to mein inke kids ko bhi inke beech bardash nahi kar payungi so this ep is last for me.

Nikita_99503 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6

Okay, got my laptop after two months and finally watched today's episode... And I just loved it.

The VFX was amazing... Especially those fireflies. And I loved the way they incorporated Namah in it... Especially the fact that they showed the husband standing against the Divinity instead of the other way around...

And the most important fact... I or I may say we all got our old Ansh back... I am sooo happy!!!!

But, as Alisha mentioned... All this drama for one kiss??? Really? And Bhasmu kissed Ansh in front of all!! Thankfully Ved did not get a heart attack at that moment....

Nikita_99503 thumbnail

Originally posted by: nushy1995

Aaj To Mere Andar Ki Daayan Full Form Me Aa Gayi Thi Episode Dekhte Waqt. 😈 😈 😈 😈 😈

Mint too...😈 😈 😈 😈

I had high expectation from Bhas. She fulfilled my dreams. 🤗 🤗 🤗When she kissed Ansh in front of Ved, I jumped off my chair and had to re-watch it just because of Ved’s expression.  😆 😆 😆How I wish she did a little more than that in front of Ved. ☺️ ☺️ ☺️ ☺️ ☺️

Same here... Even I was about to fall off my chair. Waise, I was surprised Ved did not get a heart attack. And I actually rewatched that scene twice... Just to see Ved's expressions. 

But, the only thing is that itna saara naatak sirf ek kiss ke liye???

Then when Ansh jumped off the balcony. A very emotional scene. But thanks to my love for Ved, all I could see was her shocked face. 😈 😈 😈 The sadistic pleasure that I got while watching that scene, is indescribable.    Ved did so many KAANDs to protect Ansh, but he didn’t think twice before committing suicide and I am sure a part of Ved was like – Mere Itne Dino Ki Mehnat Mitti Me Mila Diya! Aab Main Ajeebo Garib Kaand Kiske Liye Karungi???   

Don’t get me wrong guys! I have no intention to belittle a mother’s love for her child. In fact, I believe it is the purest form of love. It’s just that Ved’s characterization is such that at many instances I felt Ansh is her trophy son who just has to be protected physically and remain in the good path no matter how that is affecting others or how Ansh himself is suffering in that process. Prime reason for my suspect – when Bhaisasur attacked Ansh and he threw the trident away, Ved was more bothered about Ansh turning into a Davansh while she should have been happy as no mere mortal could survive such a fatal attack.

It was euphoric to watch Ved in that point where she has put others multiple times, specially Nishant when he had to kidnap Piya to save her but Ved was concerned about Ansh’s transition. 🤬 🤬

Red: same here... On one hand I got emotional seeing Ansh in such a state and on the other hand, I was busy watching Ved's expressions... And I must say, Harsh nailed it today...

Blue: nobody should get you wrong there... We all know Ved's characterisation. And I guess almost all of us are irritated with it. 

Now, the Bhaisasur attack... Well, I was Soo very much annoyed with Ved there. She was more concerned about Ansh turning into a DV rather than him getting saved. 

And the Trishanku Lok track... Well, my actual "special wala love" for Ved started then. At that time, she was more concerned that Pia should stay in the house and Payal's family should not know the truth. She even had Mo hide Pia so that Payal's family doesn't see her.

Nikita_99503 thumbnail

Also, a special mention of the conversation which Ansh had with Lord Vishnu and Lord Shiva... That was mind blowing.

Also, don't get me wrong here... It was a perfectly emotional scene but when Ansh said that he wants to give all the happiness to Pia, I could not suppress a small laugh. It was going in my mind ki khushiyon ka to pata nahi par duniya bhar ki problems zarur sar par padengi... 

Edited by Nikki_srk - 4 years ago
Madhura.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Alisha, firstly thank you so much for the detailed update.

Episode was fantastic!! Will be back to discuss in details.

Best part today was kids sleeping, like no interference from kids and family! Ansh did everything by himself as we wanted, 😃

Nikita_99503 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Madhura..

Alisha, firstly thank you so much for the detailed update.

Episode was fantastic!! Will be back to discuss in details.

Best part today was kids sleeping, like no interference from kids and family! Ansh did everything by himself as we wanted, 😃

So true... It was the best part. Thank you makers... Finally Ansh did everything himself... This is what we wanted!!! I am so happy!!!!! 

Nush_Rat thumbnail

Originally posted by: magicalM

That's why i want to end my Nazar with this episode only as this episode will always remain in my memory so another evil entity or piansh fight i cant digest after such beautiful episode.And frankly i will always remember that PIANSH unites in heaven uske baar chahe dharti pe wapas aye ya heaven mein hi rahe unki marzi. And frankly now i cant tolerate anybody between piansh specially Ved and nowdays i am irritated with kids also so this episode will be last for me as in heaven they are both alone in front of God. and jo bhasmika ne Ansh ke saath aaj forcefully kiss liya uske baad mere liye wahi sabse badi evil entity hai🤣Ansh is in shock when she forcefully kissed him. Aur Piya in heaven mere bacche, mera Ansh😭She says uske liye uska pyaar hi swarg hai itne beautiful episode ke baad to mein inke kids ko bhi inke beech bardash nahi kar payungi so this ep is last for me.

I get your sentiment. 🤗

Today's was such an amazing episode that Ved or RiAd will spoil the essence as they can never behave properly & have to be OTT all the time.

But I'll miss you. 😔 Do visit the forum sometimes. 😊