Hamlet53 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

SPM ~My Musings19.9.19~ Best forgotten

Some bits one has experiences in life are so painful, that they are best swept away like dead leaves. Bad memories are reminders of relationships ,events , specific people, even particular things. Kashish presently has no issues with spectacles, because they are linked to a special person close to her heart,namely Krish . On the other hand one pair of spectacles Saltanat  comes across  are a horrific reminder of Kainat! Those specific glasses that differentiated between the twins. Clearly hazy recollections of a life taking experience come back to Saltanat and physically her head nearly cracks! as she loses her complete equilibrium . As usual in Madhav’s absence, his replacement young Krish raises the alarm and medical attention is rushed to Kashish.

I begin to wonder about the consequences, the revival of Saltanat’s memory will bring upon her? There will be much hurt ,much tragedy for her, as her world as she left it has now turned upside down? Such heart-ache from her loved ones, never mind about outsiders. Maybe once she regains her memory she may find value in the efforts of total strangers, who apart from wanting to kill her, still snatched her from the jaws of death itself. The plus point for me when her memory returns is, that knowing Saltanat, she will be strong enough to ensure that her wicked sister is given her due for her criminalities!   

With immediate care for Kashish, many things are  still concealed ,like who she really is? However, other facts are also exposed that some salesman was let into the house due to the utter stupidity of the adults in charge! Madhav actually sounds inconsistent in his approach regard security issues concerning Krish. Rather clumsily, he is fine with his son bonding with some bloke whom he has not even met! While  on the other hand , Madhav takes to task his mother and sister for letting just any one into the house, especially with a child around! Mind you, it pays to have a smart child like Krish around!  as he is the one to report matters to  Madhav,  Madhav reminds the family he has kidnapped Kainat,and one never knows? the salesman might be keeping Kainat under surveillance! the sales guy might have reminded Kainat of someone? Touche! Madhav, he can sense danger in the air for Kainat..

Not all liaisons , relationships are forgotten, but rather kept in mind.  Kainat gets her own back at Zaroon's indifference  towards starting a family. She has surreptious  plans instead! she has a job interview. Zaroon feels excluded,he expected as a husband, to be consulted,but she reminds him , he usually seems disinterested  in her affairs.

We get to see the humane side of  Madhav where he is seen to cover Kashish’s peeping toes out of the counterpane. She kept sticking them out! and with almost miffed fondness, he recalls the woman can be self- willed and stubborn as a mule!  Madhav acrually touches her feet and slips on sole socks,  to keep them warm. Touching feet is a sign of providing humble service to some…This scene further contrasts with the condemnable scene where he slams Kashish against the wall, and roughs her up! The cv’s seem to be preoccupied with giving mixed messages of how a women is threatened, bullied and roughed up by a man. Just because the man  has a fit of rage.The cv’s try to cushion the disgusting scene by showing it was an honest mistake on  Madhav’s part and a sorry would make it alright!

True the scene has history behind it ,Madhav’s insecurity of losing his emotional crutch Krish! This time at the hands of this Kashish/Kainat who already robbed him from Sakshi his first emotional crutch! Perhaps after he split up from his wife? The scene  is also padded off by Saltanat giving  Madhav as good as she gets! But his reaction should not have led him to the stage of hurting Kashish ! There was no manly glamour about it! Where a man turns to throw his weight about a woman! 

Saltanat on the other hand caused him much pain without actually throttling Madhav physically.  Her words damage him enough! where she attacks his character, that no  wonder his wife left him! and his own son too stays away from him due the miserable,  moody, kill joy he is! In fact by the stunned look on his face! Madhav barely knows what hit him!  words are like a two edged sword..   

It is an episode that stirs traumatic memories in characters. Madhav smarts when Saltanat  insinuates that his wife must have walked out on him, due to his difficult, stroppy and uncompromising  temperament!  We find a loving father scene between  Madhav and Krish sleeping together.. Krish fondly recalls his mothers lullabies and sweetly tries to put his sleepless father to sleep, by singing lullabies, Madhav, perhaps realizes that his boy does miss his mother regardless.. But Madhav is seen pressurized by his family who  read Madhav's, being human to Kainat, as having a soft spot for Kainat! which knowing grouch bag Madhav, he would never own up even to himself. I did have concerns about Madhav behaving the way he did with Kashish, right before Krish? Did  Madhav rough up his wife too? had Krish seen fighting between his parents? But then again the CV's get away with any thing they like, by conveniently  putting Krish to sleep! On the other hand, I actually do not believe that Madhav, was probably a wife beater, as Krish  would have spilt the beans ! or Krish, would have been terrified to see dost didi crying, and his super papa in a very, foul mood!  He finds his father, rather sedate and remorseful.. 

How and why? Kainat turns up looking like poisoned filled shiny red apple? Defies my understanding, But her presence certainly draws Jugal''s  keen attention Hey! it was good to see Zainab, is she going to reveal the truth about Kainat? who stands beside Zainab's bedside with her new protective face!. Will  Zainab as her mother, sense her as  wicked twin Kainat??? 20.9.19 hamlet53 

thanks nemo, esha for supporting my work ,love hammie 

Edited by Hamlet53 - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

eshasrk thumbnail

Hey Hammie, as usual amazing musing. Better thn the actual episode itself. Its always a pleasure to read ur takes on the episodes.

Seeing Kashish faint after finding the specs and flashes hit her, clearly indicate how deep rooted the fear and pain is, caused by Kainaat. And I am waiting for the day tht Sultanat gets her memory back and bring justice to all those who were wronged by Kainaat, giving her the worst punishment ever. 

Than we have such a concerned Krish....my gosh !!! So endearing to see how much he truly cares abt his Dost Didi....he totally panicked. And what is with the inconsistency of Madhav ??? Only now he realizes tht a small child is living in the house and tht strangers should not be allowed ??? This guy is really unpredictable. Seeing his human side, I am sure Madhav was an emotional , caring person before Sakshi died. But her death has really left a bad impact on him. What I fail to understand is tht why he got married when he carried such an emotional baggage with him and he knew he could suffocate his partner with it. Becoz when Sakshi died, Madhav was not tht old to have been married, going by the flashbacks, there was a huge age difference btwn them. 

Also all this while, I thought Krish never knew his mom, but everyday the makers come up with a new kahaani. So now we know too tht Krish remembers his moms lullabies. The scene btwn Madhav and Krish was an endearing one as well.....they are starting to bond stronger now....thnks to Kashish I would say. Whether its his fear of her taking away Krish or whatever, but at least now Madhav is starting to notice more abt his own son. And he surely hs to thank Kashish for tht. So little Krish also sang lullaby for his Dost Didi, becoz she was disturbed. What a cutiepie. 

The past few episodes have Krish talking alot abt his mom.....are they hinting at her coming back into Madhavs life when Kashish / Sultanat goes back to Zaroon ??? Krish is definitely going to miss her. 

The scene tht followed after tht made me want Kashish to smack Madhavs head....what a freaking jerk he was. But Sultanat may have lost her memory, but her core personality is still intact and the way she calmly hit him with her words, was my favourite scene. The look on Madhavs face was telling enough tht Kashish hit him where it hurt him the most !!! And he deserved every damn bit of it. But its also clear tht Madhav is not an abusive person, becoz immediately after he saw her tears , he felt disgusted abt what he did. The pressure is getting to him....hating her to the core, but having to tolerate her becoz of her memory loss and on top of tht his own son who cant stop getting closer to her. But tht Krish is getting close to strangers very easily, is Madhavs fault. If only he gave the time and attention his son needed, instead of being filled with rage and revenge, his son would not become so close to others this fast.

Now with Kainaat entering the Sharma circus, lets see where this leads to. Zainab is back....thnk goodness. Hopefully she survives this time to tell the truth. 

Krupy thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Edited by Krupy - 4 years ago
Itishri thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

@Hammie - Again your musings were better than the actual episode. I think Helly is on vacation once again and that is why we are suffering from the Kainaat overload. Or this is way CVs are firmly planting the new actress as kainaat. 

loved zaroon and kainaat scene about the interview. This is how Sultanat would have actually behaved with zaroon's current behavior. I think I like zaroon-kainaat scene better when kainaat is not trying to get laid.

didn't like Madhav-Sultanat scene. It felt contrived to show Madhav's caring side and TV's standard "against the wall" scene. The boy goes to Sultanat at every given opportunity. He sings lullabies. Why would Madahv even think that she came and took the boy? 

Edited by Irshita - 4 years ago
Hamlet53 thumbnail

originally posted by Esha.

helooo esha,  good to see you with a nice long  read for me!

Hey Hammie, as usual amazing musing. Better thn the actual episode itself. Its always a pleasure to read ur takes on the episodes.

ohhhhh go on  then, give me a big head, love tareef!

Seeing Kashish faint after finding the specs and flashes hit her, clearly indicate how deep rooted the fear and pain is, caused by Kainaat. And I am waiting for the day tht Sultanat gets her memory back and bring justice to all those who were wronged by Kainaat, giving her the worst punishment ever. 

that's exactly i felt when i saw her condition.. imagine the horror of being pushed to death  from  a height, when least expecting.. 

Than we have such a concerned Krish....my gosh !!! So endearing to see how much he truly cares abt his Dost Didi....he totally panicked. And what is with the inconsistency of Madhav ??? Only now he realizes tht a small child is living in the house and tht strangers should not be allowed ??? This guy is really unpredictable. Seeing his human side, I am sure Madhav was an emotional , caring person before Sakshi died. But her death has really left a bad impact on him. 

yes its so far a best kept secret, why his wife walked out on him? imagine the bruise to his male ego! not easy to get over.. i wonder,if grieving for sakhshi is a carry forward of the trauma his wife caused him too?

What I fail to understand is tht why he got married when he carried such an emotional baggage with him and he knew he could suffocate his partner with it. Becoz when Sakshi died, Madhav was not tht old to have been married, going by the flashbacks, there was a huge age difference btwn them. 

good point, now that you bring it up, i too am wondering   did Madhav just jump into marriage? without being ready to take on the responsibility? may be the girl became pregnant and so he was pressurized into marriage?

Also all this while, I thought Krish never knew his mom, but everyday the makers come up with a new kahaani. So now we know too tht Krish remembers his moms lullabies. The scene btwn Madhav and Krish was an endearing one as well.....they are starting to bond stronger now....thnks to Kashish I would say. Whether its his fear of her taking away Krish or whatever, but at least now Madhav is starting to notice more abt his own son. And he surely hs to thank Kashish for tht. So little Krish also sang lullaby for his Dost Didi, becoz she was disturbed. What a cutiepie. 

you are so right.. Madhav appears to give more quality time to Krish.. and yes credit also goes to Kashish in a big way!

The past few episodes have Krish talking alot abt his mom.....are they hinting at her coming back into Madhavs life when Kashish / Sultanat goes back to Zaroon ??? Krish is definitely going to miss her. 

noooooo  hope no ex-wife turns up!

The scene tht followed after tht made me want Kashish to smack Madhavs head....what a freaking jerk he was. But Sultanat may have lost her memory, but her core personality is still intact and the way she calmly hit him with her words, was my favourite scene. The look on Madhavs face was telling enough tht Kashish hit him where it hurt him the most !!! And he deserved every damn bit of it. But its also clear tht Madhav is not an abusive person, becoz immediately after he saw her tears , he felt disgusted abt what he did. 

yes he didn't come across as cruel.. especially to women.. cvs can't make up thier mind.. remember Madhav has also been  shown as a guy who stands by women ,adbandoned by thier own families.. so this sudden glamorizing a rough up scene between the two was distasteful.. to say the least

The pressure is getting to him....hating her to the core, but having to tolerate her becoz of her memory loss and on top of tht his own son who cant stop getting closer to her.

these could well be the reason where emotions well out of hand.. but his saving grace is that he is remorseful for his sudden outburst!

But tht Krish is getting close to strangers very easily, is Madhavs fault. If only he gave the time and attention his son needed, instead of being filled with rage and revenge, his son would not become so close to others this fast.

I can tell you esha.. as a father, Madhav needs to mindful  of the kind of behaviour  he shows his son.. Krish is at an impressionable age, where they easily emulate  adult behaviour,, especially  from the close family,

Now with Kainaat entering the Sharma circus, lets see where this leads to. Zainab is back....thnk goodness. Hopefully she survives this time to tell the truth.

yeshhh! what ever next with this woman??.. the only thing real about Kainat is  her blanketed evil nature,which is unchangeable..

great read esha.. see your comments give me something  mentally stimulating to read.. love hammie

eshasrk thumbnail

@Irshita : I have to agree with you. Krish goes to Kashish any given time of the day, the little guy enjoys her company more than his family members as it seems, then why the hell would Madhav even think that she took Krish away from him ?? Is he suffering from memory loss as well or was that scene incorparated to show " romance " ???? I for one didnt like Madhav manhandling her and there was nothing romantic abt it either. This type of romance seems more for some school girl types who seem to gush over such scenes all the time, term it as chemistry. If I was in Kashish place, I would have smacked Madhav across his face, memory loss or not , this is not the way to behave with any girl....end of story. And its abt time Madhav understands that, no matter how much he hates her. 

Hamlet53 thumbnail

originally posted by Krupy

Hello Krupy and super to see you at the musings!

Sufiyana pyaar mera was not story about father son relationship. In fact it is not even now. Discussing about how kind of father Madhav is or rather to say was before Saltanat urf Kashish entered Sharma house would be little unfair I think.

i totally agree.. there has been a change of focus from what the original story was all about.. well,  with Helly only doing Saltanat, and a replacement brought in  to play Kainat.. not forgetting the inclusion of Madhav and his son.. the track currently has changed.. Madhav as the kind of father he is..  comes about from his interaction with his Young son.. and references made to his  ex-wife   by his son.. yes. past married life is still not fully disclosed.. but  this we know a divorce occurred and that despite being a two in one parent, Krish still misses his mother..

When it comes to this specific relationship we haven't seen much. And we have seen only this specific phase of Kashish presence in the house.

totally agree, but the scenes are put in thier so viewers can be engaged and speculate..

Thats why we get many Madhav Kashish and Krish joint scenes compared to separate ones. How would Madhav react on Krish bonding with strangers before part of his mind become occupied by Kashish we don't know. If am not wrong Krish did mentioned once that his father knows all his friends. It is only Zaroon he supposedly don't know. It is only Zaroon from whose meeting Madhav himself is running away.

yes Krupy and we also know why? 

A man who plans revenge.. for how long? enters as fake doctor... makes everyone sure girl is dead and kidnaps her from grave.. how much he know about each family member? How much he knew about Zaroon? Is it possible that what he knows about Zaroon is enough for him to be little "careless" towards his son bonding with Zaroon?

he does know about Zaroon, in fact Madhav actually saved Zaroon's life and brought him home safely to his family... also Madhav also is aware that Saltanat the old one is this captive kainat's sister.. with Zaroon dropping Krish home, Madhav  is assured the guy is safe.. the biggest one is Krish's disclosure that Zaroon is his dost bro'.. but have to say, Kashish 's presence does draw  father and son even closer..

If some stranger entered house and he found out about it by himself finding those specs, would Madhav still worry about his son and what would be his reaction?

krish was not the only issue Madhav was anxious about letting any body in.. it was also due to  Kashish's security..

Regarding Krish coming close to others.. he is kid and extrovert one it seems. The fact that he is coming close to others doesn't have to mean neccesarily (although it can) that his upbringing was/is affected by his father lack of time for him. It can also be part of his nature or while we are talking about tv show it can be part of his characterization. 

by nature children krish's age are inquistive and curious about people and the world around them.. But  children should be made aware of stranger danger.. about not trusting every body.. 

Also why can't it be that Krish coming close to others so easily is consequence of his mom leaving him. Sometimes single parents can do everything, be mother and father in same time, but kid will feel missing of other parent on some subconscious or unconcious level.

totally agree on this one Krupy..

As much as intense and aggressive yesterdays scene was it also showed Madhav's softer side. Making her wear socks.. his reaction on what he did.. his sorry.. all those small little things in what rather would be described as totally abusive and aggressive scene rule out the possibility that Madhav is sort of psycho who did abuse his first wife also. I believe the pattern of behavior he is showing is coming for and because Kashish only.

well put  Krupy.. its what the cvs are trying to put across

I was wondering what if it was real Kainaat with memory loss on Kashish place.. and I somewhere believe it would be exactly the same Madhav we are seeing now. He would still abuse her and regret it, and would probably made her wear socks and he would probably said sorry.. because its him. The difference would be in Kainaat and that would lead to difference in Madhav.. still he wouldn't hurt her more then he is hurting Saltanat now. He would be more angry, more revengeful and he would definitely look more agreesive, but still he would be Madha

see we also know Madhav as a man who supports and stands by vulnerable women..  and he was remosrreful...

many thanks Krupy for a fantsastic, feed back.. do comments again love hammie

Hamlet53 thumbnail

posted by Irshita,

helloo  Irshita , great to  see you mate

@Hammie - Again your musings were better than the actual episode. I think Helly is on vacation once again and that is why we are suffering from the Kainaat overload. Or this is way CVs are firmly planting the new actress as kainaat. 

🤣.. kainat overload  rather she's coming out of our ears! helly i have to admit looks rather beautiful.. as for the other one.. i can't say what she reminds me of....  have to watch tonight's yet... 

loved zaroon and kainaat scene about the interview. This is how Sultanat would have actually behaved with zaroon's current behavior. I think I like zaroon-kainaat scene better when kainaat is not trying to get laid.

ummmmmmhh  what can I say.. she is such a pile on.. come hither looks" no wonder he needs to excused!!

didn't like Madhav-Sultanat scene. It felt contrived to show Madhav's caring side and TV's standard "against the wall" scene. The boy goes to Sultanat at every given opportunity. He sings lullabies. Why would Madahv even think that she came and took the boy? 

bas! he just is insecure.. may be his ex-wife  wanted to take Krish with her? and he had to fight to get him his custody.. normally a child as young as Krish  is given to the mother.. only speculating..

lovely to hear from you mate.. love hammie