Vish

19 September written

sangu40 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 4 years ago

Vish 19th September 2019 Written Episode, Written Update on TellyUpdates.com

Scene 1
Vishaira glares at Sabrina. Sabrina says you are back? Vishaira shows his torch and says I can catch you with it. Sabrina says my Yakshini kidnapped you and made you useless. Vishaira says I was weak because I didnt have my torch but not anymore. He attacks her but Sabrina brings out her demon who protects her when Vishaira attacks her. Sabrina says he is my Sarp-prush and will protect me, she atttacks Vishaira and says you cant fight me. Vishaira says I have to try something else. He attacks her with his torch, she gets injured. Demon attacks Aditya. Alia throws sindoor at him and runs to Aditya. Vishaira fights with demon and kills him. Vishaira says now who will save you? Sabrina says its not easy to kill me, she sends snakes at him but he keeps killing them. A snake bites him and he falls 

down. Sabrina sys its my poison, he will die now. Sabrina says now Aditya will die, I will take Alia away where she will give birth to my baby. Vishaira breaks his torch and green smoke is created. He throws Sabrina out of house and creates walls around house so she cant enter. Vishaira tells Aditya that Sabrina will comeback, you have to find a way to kill her, remember only vish kaniya can kill a vish kaniya.. he dies. Aditya says we have to teach a lesson to Sabrina. Alia says where is Rudra? Aditya says she is missing after Sabrina attacked her den. 

Sabrina says Rudra’s bottle is in house and I cant go in house without her because of sindoor line.. she call Rajni her bee and says listen to me. Rajni asks what is it? Sabrina asks Rajni to bring Rudra’s bottle to her. Rajni goes in her room and finds Rudra’s bottle in cupboard. She brings it out and says how are you Rudra? She sees Aditya and Alia coming and hides. She creates a noise and hides. Aditya looks around but doesnt find anyone, he leaves. Rajni tries to take Rudra’s bottle from floor but Aditya stops her and asks who is she? Rajni thinks I cant tell truth to them. Sarina is waiting for Rajni and says who can help me.. she says I have my ace card. She wakes up a zombie whom she had killed earlier. Sabrina says I kept Mohit in a freezer so his mind stops working and he does what I want. She asks Mohit to go in house and bring Rudra’s bottle to her. Mohit enters house. Aditya and Alia are shocked to see Mohit. 

PRECAP- Aditya runs to Moht but Mohit pushes him away. Aditya sits in his feet and says I am your brother. Mohit takes a spade and attacks him. Sabrina calls her evil friends to help her.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cuteariya thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 4 years ago

they brought vishera just to kill him😡