Bahu Begum

Sep 19 : Happy Birthday Shaira

NoraSM thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

A Happy Birthday Indeed!!!! You can't help but be happy for Shazaan in today's episode, for the first time after their marriage they were together smile, content and happy. ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ 

Episode starts with Razia reprimanding Dilruba for trying to spoil Shaira's birthday, she says that Dilruba's loyalty should be towards the house not traitors. 

Shaira says that Dilruba must have made a mistake, Razia corrects her saying that mistakes are unintentional, when one does something intentionally it is called a crime. Shaira hugs Razia for calling her "Beta" after days and apologizes for what happened in the forum. Razia gifts Shaira earrings for her birthday. 

Shaira had none in her life, it is endearing how she has managed to make these beautiful relationships with Razia and Azaan, never seen 3 people more suitable to be a part of each other's lives. 

Dilruba tells Noor that their plan failed and Noor mistreats him. 

Why are these people afraid of Noor again? Like Suraiya mentioned yesterday Noor is a nobody, Azaan would rather listen to Mashuka than Noor, he would rather listen to his swimming pool than Noor and the power is with Azaan, Razia and Shaira. Did Dilruba really think that he could get away with trying to harm the woman Azaan loves? Moreover, Shaira treats them with respect and Noor has never respected them but servants of this house Yasmin, Noor, Dilruba are traitors in every way. 

Noor wishes Shaira and taunts her. Noor knows that a car is waiting outside for Shaira, Noor tells Shaira that she is going on a dinner date with Azaan, Shaira says that Noor shouldn't let Azaan drink anything cold after dinner as he gets a sore throat after it. Noor asks Shaira to stop lying and asks her if this car is for her. 

Noor kicks Shaira and Shaira lands in a pool of cement, driver says that the car is for Shaira, Noor asked him to drive, as Noor is driving by she asks a man if the cement is of a good quality. The man is Khalid 

Khalid is back, a different feeling to see him on screen, the actor is becoming a favorite along with Arjit, Diana, Simone and Asgar. 

Noor called Khalid and asked him to do something for her, using the love this man had for her knowing he was responsible for her mother's death. Khalid should serve him time but he deserves a good life, he is not a bad evil person like Noor, who does not deserve anything good. 

Dilruba's feet are cemented and Shaira is struggling to get out of the cement, serves both of them right for supporting a snake like Noor. Razia is worried about Shaira. 

Noor reaches an event for orphanage kids, Azaan gave his clothes to someone else and Noor runs behind him thinking he is Azaan. Even I can see that it wasn't Azaan, Noor doesn't know shit about her childhood friend. 

Azaan comes and sits by the pool of cement where Shaira is stuck ❤️❤️❤️❤️💕💕💕💕 Shaira is relieved seeing him there and asks him to get her out of this, why is he sitting there? Azaan asks her to relax as it is a temporary cement which will go back to liquid state on addition of water.

Azaan continues that Shaira deserves this 😂😂😂❤️❤️❤️💕💕 Azaan and I are in complete sync here. Shaira says that she was going to an event and she got stuck here somehow, Azaan asks her to stop covering for Noor. 

Azaan tells Shaira a story about a snake and a girl, a girl helped snake come out of a pond and snake bit her after it, because biting was in snake's nature. Shaira says that like biting was snake's nature, helping people is that girl's nature, when snake is not changing, why should this girl change? Moreover everyone deserves a 2nd chance.

Azaan says that Shaira has given Noor thousand chances.

Azaan adds water in cement, gets Shaira out of the pool and washes her clothes ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕 A beautiful Shazaan scene, without any worry and baggage because Noor was far away. Even Mashuka is happy seeing them together. 

Azaan says that he knew her birthday will be different and special after their marriage but he didn't realize how different it would be, Shaira says that she is happy as long as he is with her ❤️❤️❤️❤️♥️ 

Azaan replies that whenever Shaira talks like this he wants to have his way with her, and he closes his eyes to kiss her. Shaira takes the water pipe from him and trickles water on him. Azaan carries her to their bedroom ❤️❤️❤️❤️

Come OHN makers 🙄🙄🙄 Let them kiss, let them do something, Azaan deserves some action from his wife, a kiss won't kill chastity of this show, if there is any

Shazaan come into a beautifully decorated bedroom, Azaan lights candles and kisses Shaira's hand, Shaira cuts her birthday cake, Azaan asks her to make a wish. One forehead kiss 😘😘😘❤️

Azaan asks her what did she wish for? Shaira replies that she didn't wish for anything, she thanked God for giving her a husband like Azaan ♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️❤️♥️❤️♥️❤️♥️❤️♥️♥️❤️♥️ Azaan thanks Shaira for coming into this world and his life.

On the other hand orphanage kids ask Noor to cut Shaira's birthday cake, event manager says that Razia had informed her about Shaira attending this event hence they planned a surprise, on Press' questions Noor agrees to cut the cake. 

Cutting a cake with Shaira's name, this is Noor's life

Upcoming - Azaan and Noor banter 

Noor goes in Shaira's bedroom and says that she will do something none has imagined. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

The_May_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Why, oh WHY have the writers hidden this ShaZaan for so long?! 😆

They compliment each other in every sense, even during moral debates.

Thank you Nora, I can not wait to watch the episode.

Edited by The_May_Rose - 4 years ago
kooki07 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

thanks Nora best thing i found it Noor had to cut a cake for Shaira.

Bonsilas3ko thumbnail

Lovely review Nora. I really enjoyed this episode. Hopefully Azaan and Shaira will go to the next level. But unfortunately from the recap it looks like that won't be happening.

NoraSM thumbnail

Originally posted by: The_May_Rose

Why, oh WHY have the writers hidden this ShaZaan for so long?! 😆

They compliment each other in every sense, even during moral debates.

Thank you Nora, I can not wait to watch the episode.

I wanna know, why? 

You have to watch it, there was no weight on them, it was a very light beautiful scene. Why don't they send Noor on a honeymoon trip? She will get stuck there for days and Shazaan can live happily or Shazaan can get stuck somewhere, away from Noor. 

Shazaan are equal in every aspect, educational qualifications, goodness everything, this is what attracts me towards them. In most of the shows I have seen women are shown lower than men and men are their protectors. Here Shaira does not need protection, they support each other, they help each other 

NoraSM thumbnail

Originally posted by: kooki07

thanks Nora best thing i found it Noor had to cut a cake for Shaira.

😆

Yes, after all she asked Azaan to give her everything he gives Shaira and Azaan gave her Shaira's birthday cake 

NoraSM thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bonsilas3ko

Lovely review Nora. I really enjoyed this episode. Hopefully Azaan and Shaira will go to the next level. But unfortunately from the recap it looks like that won't be happening.

That's what we are hoping for but Shaira is sleeping alone so no chance 

The_May_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: NoraSM

I wanna know, why? 

You have to watch it, there was no weight on them, it was a very light beautiful scene. Why don't they send Noor on a honeymoon trip? She will get stuck there for days and Shazaan can live happily or Shazaan can get stuck somewhere, away from Noor. 

Shazaan are equal in every aspect, educational qualifications, goodness everything, this is what attracts me towards them. In most of the shows I have seen women are shown lower than men and men are their protectors. Here Shaira does not need protection, they support each other, they help each other 

Precisely!  I liked ShaZaan because they are equals but still have that spark and banter.  We have seen glimpses of this before and I hope the writers present more scenes of their verbal jousting...

Arjit also has great comic timing so looking forward to watching that too. smiley36

Edited by The_May_Rose - 4 years ago
NoraSM thumbnail

Originally posted by: The_May_Rose

Precisely!  I liked ShaZaan because they are equals but still have that spark and banter.  We have seen glimpses of this before and I hope the writers present more scenes of their verbal jousting...

Arjit also has great comic timing so looking forward to watching that too. smiley36

Arjit is doing a very good job as Azaan and have to say he looks too good in his businessman avatar 

Mithila_22 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Thank you for the lovely update Nora. Watched the epis first today. 

Shazaan's birthday scenes were so beautiful. Shazaan's life would have been like this if Noor hadn't been there in their life. For a change i liked Noor's scenes in the orphanage😆 and when the kid said we were told shayra aunty is very sweet😆 Serves Noor right..👏

Azaan is such an amazing husband. He knew what Noor would do and what shayra would do and he planned it all accordingly, ofcourse when he has RB with him. I am sure RB made Noor read that message. the mother -son duo is great in planning stuff 

I am loving RB more and more every passing day. i am noticing they are giving her more screen space these days n i am very happy about it. Simone is a treat to watch as RB. I loved all of her scenes and how clear this woman is in her thoughts. She might be upset with someone but she will never forget her duty as RB, as Ammi and as mother-in-law. She makes the person realise his/her mistake but at the same time also knows what she should do. Like in 18th sep episode, she didn't let shayra hug her coz at that point she wanted her to realise that it was a big mistake and RB is still upset with her but in the second scene, she did all the things she should do. I love her balanced character. Hence she is THE Bahu Begam.

only thing i didn't like is Azaan and Razia have to PLAN all this so that Shayra and Azaan could spend time together. I did not see any effort by Shayra in this. I know her point of view is different and she didn't like the way Azaan behaved with Noor, also she doesn't want to come in between Noor and azaan etc. but it's her birthday. and Azaan has every right to celebrate his wife's birthday. I feel for Azaan really. How many efforts that poor guy alone has to take to be with his wife and still that man doesn't complain to shayra at all. Thank god RB is there with him. 

Anyway, i am happy with the way things are progressing.😊

Edited by Mithila_22 - 4 years ago