•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 4 years ago

This whole sequence of not wanting to move on and holding on to your past looks starkingly similar to the film from 90s Lamhe if anyone has seen or remember?  Anil Kapoor not wanting to move on from his past where loved Sridevi... Her daughter, exact copy of hers keeps reminding him or her... Same sequence of the birthday where he refuses to go to her birthday as it is also the death anniversary of the woman he loved originally... Anupam Kher gives him a crisp reply saying - "Mare Hue Logon Ko Zinda Raho Aur Zinda Logon Ko Maar Daalo" when he refused to wish her on her birthday... And same sequence where Anil Kapoor closes his eyes to see who he loves, but the face he sees is of the young Sridevi... 

I would say, well adapted here, if only Riama now doesnt ruin their story... And sometimes Rohit gets me irritated and angry when he becomes so stuck with Riama and poor Sonakshi is just nowhere... He shouts at her, he blames her - for what!! 

Please dont bring back Riama...

Posted: 4 years ago

Yeah yeah yeah! You actually took words from my mouth, I actually recalled the Lamhe scene where he is very upset with himself for forgetting the death anniversary and unnecessarily suffers in the guilt and also vents it on the innocent girl. So very same.