Posted: 4 years ago

🤣

Loyal viewers like me who can't leave this show Thanks to Shazaan ❤️

Originally posted by NoraSM

🤣

Loyal viewers like me who can't leave this show Thanks to Shazaan ❤️

I agree Nora, for ShaZaan. smiley14smiley36

I think the general auidence just want some positivity, more story and less of Noor's negativity taking up so much screen space.  We need balanced episodes..

The TRP would also rise if people did not constantly spreading hate online and spam/troll the posts of the show makers or actors.  The screen play is not perfect but some people just hate for no good reason...

Originally posted by The_May_Rose

I think the general auidence just want some positivity, more story and less of Noor's negativity taking up so much screen space.  We need balanced episodes..

The TRP would also rise if people did not constantly spreading hate online and spam/troll the posts of the show makers or actors.  The screen play is not perfect but some people just hate for no good reason...

Sorry but I dont think that people spread hatred. They just say their opinions and this is allowed. Btw if the story would be good nobody would listen to this as you say 'hate comments' right? Its obvious that show doesnt has much audience and when I read comments I see lot of people who doesnt likes the concept of the show. Thats why trp's dont increase not bc of people who say their thoughts.

I am sorry too Yezabel but I have seen the bad comments, they do it for a purpose and such negativity does affect the show's ratings through word-of-mouth...It could be seen as sabotage...

Everyone has a right to their opinion but we can also see the motive of certain individuals, who they target and the repetiton of the same posts/statements etc.

Anyway enough from me. 😊  I am just happy that the show is showing some positive aspects and the screen play is improving, with a balance of all the characters...

Edited by The_May_Rose - 4 years ago

This show needs positivity. From my experience on SNS, positivity is not possible in a place where people think slandering is a right, last time I used India forum and Twitter was during Beyhadh, had bad experience with fanatics and decided that I will never use it. Thankfully we don't get attacked in this forum. 

How can TRP of a new show on a subject like polygamy rise when Ye Rishta and Kundali Bhagya both 9:30 pm shows are topping charts? These two shows have a dedicated set of audience like 0.9 is for Bahu Begum 

Ek toh this show is based on the concept of polygamy. Moreover, the show had become very negative. Since last week they are showing some positivity. It is very difficult for TRPs to rise once the show loses its audience. Similar thing i have seen for IMMJ. But let's hope with Shayra fighting back now, things will be better.

Originally posted by NoraSM

This show needs positivity. From my experience on SNS, positivity is not possible in a place where people think slandering is a right, last time I used India forum and Twitter was during Beyhadh, had bad experience with fanatics and decided that I will never use it. Thankfully we don't get attacked in this forum. 

How can TRP of a new show on a subject like polygamy rise when Ye Rishta and Kundali Bhagya both 9:30 pm shows are topping charts? These two shows have a dedicated set of audience like 0.9 is for Bahu Begum 

Bahu Begum has the potential to reach around 1.2 -1.4 at the very least.  We need better and more positive/entertaining tracks.  I think giving ShaZaan and Razia Begum more screen space with good promos, can bring back viewers who were attracted to the show during the first week.

Bahu Begum has the potential to reach around 1.2 -1.4 at the very least.  We need better and more positive/entertaining tracks.  I think giving ShaZaan and Razia Begum more screen space with good promos, can bring back viewers who were attracted to the show during the first week.

I would like to see something about Bhopal's politics, Azaan being crowned a nawab, there has to be a ceremony. I agree about more screen space to positive characters