Sufiyana Pyaar Mera

Kainaat and Madhav joining hands

eshasrk thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Ok going by the latest segment, Kainaat and Madhav are going to join hands. Now I get the Match Making business of Kainaat.

Madhav wants help from his real culprit in bringing Kashish / Sultanats memory back. This idiot of a man is inviting the same devil he wants to destroy in his house himself to revive Kashish memory , instead of letting her face the ppl of her past to get what he wants. He is hell bent on keeping Kashish away from Zaroon. I really like VJ and he is doing a great job portraying Madhav, but now I am starting to dislike this character.

Sharma circus at home want Madhav to meet Kainaat, coz they want to pair these 2 up......hmmmm very interesting. Maybe they should, coz I really want to see their faces, Madhav included when they find out that their dear Match Maker is the murderer of Sakshi....it will be worth watching 

And Kainaat.....her sole reason for coming to the Sharma circus is to kill Sultanat and get rid of her for once and for all.

What an interesting circus and circle. Lets see where this leads to. I think even Helly is fed up now of this memory loss crap....its obvious from her entire reaction. This is the 2nd time I hear her pleading for her memory to come back....poor girl. 

Going by what I see happening now, I hope Sultanat either goes back to Zaroon if he keeps away from Kainaat OR stay alone if Zaroon ends up giving Kainaat her rights as a wife. Madhav should get what he is asking for and wht he deserves.....getting fooled greetly by Kainaat herself. Hopefully he will learn his lesson after tht. Becoz I dont get how a stranger who enters his house like a Match Maker or Interior Designer can help him in getting Kashish / Sultanat memory back.....this is plain BS ðŸ˜¡

Edited by eshasrk - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Hamlet53 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

helooooo esha... ah right! so this is what you meant by BTS? Which I was blank about... firstly its very well written mate.. secondly I can see steam coming out of your ears for moody Madhav..  hey does he look that stupid to you??  wait and watch.. there's more to grouch bag than meets the eye..

as for Kainat, so she does her usual Tamesha.. assumes yet another persona, disguises herself  for a big reason.. now that I can believe, she'll  enter the Sharma circus  ring to kill saltanat..

as you put it two people purpose driven will unite as their purpose predominantly is the same.. to exterminate Saltanat! Mind you Madhav's killing of Kainat/saltanat is a bit  different from Kainat's..  he wants kainat to know about her crime and then hear and go through the death sentence he gives out to her.. As for Kainat she wants to kill saltanat ,so she can save her own life!

esha think of the scenario when  Madhav finds out who the real kainat is?? what will evil kainat's fate be??

I want to leave my options  open  about when Saltanat regains her memory...  who does she get with?? well if  I know, who she should end up with? if i had the pen in my hand..

checked the post because you! put it together, otherwise  you know I avoid information that gives away what's coming up next.. love hammie

Edited by Hamlet53 - 4 years ago
nemo316 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

It's understandable that Madhav wants to keep her away from her family, if they see her they'll take her away from him and he wants her under control.

As for Zaroon-Krish, Krish is the closest person to Madhav he's possessive about him. Also this friendship is endangering Madhav's life aim. I'm not a fan of Krish-Zaroon bond there was no build up to it and Krish repeatedly ignored Madhav's orders not to call him. In real life, no one would accept a child's friendship to a strange man to the point of bringing him home, he could've called his grandmother to send someone to bring him back from school. Of course in real life Madhav would've deleted Zaroon's number and blocked it but they didn't do it to enable the hit and miss.

So far Madhav has been an honorable foe, he takes care of Saltanat and defending her in front of his family. His occasional outbursts are a result of his frustrations, it isn't easy to be good to someone who you hate deeply, it's either these outbursts or throttling her to death. And it isn't easy to see your son, your life bonding with the person you hate the most and you consider evil, look at it from Madhav's POV.

As for the BTS, what I understand is that Madhav notices that Kashish is affected by the presence of the new lady so he decides to seek her help, a flimsy reason but he's desperate for someone to revive her memory who isn't part of her immediate family.

The face off has to be between Saltanat and Kainat, all of these twists will lead to that.

I think they'll prepare a high point for the switch to the 8:00 o'clock slot so I expect Saltanat to get her memory back in the first week of October.