Stop the show or stop showing jetalal and Babita...

Jan_hsi thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

I have never been so rude to someone or in post....look the makers now it is too much why Babita always dance with jetalal and look at her dress and performance this is not at all a family show looks like a item girl dancing...I know Babita did few item songs in few Telugu films before doing Babita role, but Babita role in this serial is different she is a wife of scientist in her middle age, she loves her husband, she does not hate her husband or dislike him because he is dark or either likes jetalal,...

What is that old disgusting father doing, he know everything about her son and correct him but cannot see how much he is behind babita...

Most disgusting characters of the serial Jetalal,Babita and champaklal....looks like Iyer is useless in the show just for Babita and jetalal to fool him....instead of showing all this nonsence....kill Iyer and show Daya became sanyasi with her mum and looking after her and Babita and Jetalal settled happily...this would be more realistic and acceptable then showing this for the past 10 year ...even if Babita had a useless person as her husband he would have left her long back who cannot understand how Jetalal is behind her and always support him.... And protect him by sayiy Iyer for everything....

I am feeling disgusting then what I am writing....someone please continue and lets contact some mahila mandal group and burn Babita and Jetalal and chempak posters and make Asit modi understand...useless person..may be that is very common in his place and family....or brought up seeing all such people ....

Edited by Jan_hsi - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shivam0711 thumbnail

Exactly the thought I have about the scenes of Jethalal- Babita.If Same feeling ,which Iyyer feels seeing Them together ,is felt by Jethalal by seeing Daya giving more importance to some other person or some other person just roams around daya now and then...then it will be balanced.But here jethalal has all win win situation.It feels disgusting. I have nothing against the actors who played it.but some negative thoughts whenever jethalal Babita Scenes come.And it is shocking to see that the society is full of so many intelligent person (at different situations).. nobody can see jethalal attraction and his behaviour towards Babita.Its strange as even today's small kids can very easily tell it... it is huge time to change this or otherwise it should be balanced from both sides

caraj4u thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Agreed. But this few points have been discussed for few years in this forum now and many old forum members have just stopped posting on TMKOC, that is the reason this forum is so dead. Jetha's crush for Bapita is going on for too long now and it is getting very annoying now. The same thing about Popat's wedding, who proposes every girl he sees. The most annoying part is when Asit Modi brings his cameo every now and then as if he is a great actor and everybody wants to see him. Same for Champak who insults and abuses his close to 50 years old son in front of everyone.

Jan_hsi thumbnail

Popat lala marriage is another things that should be sorted, it is too much.  They say he is older than Daya and Jelala in this sense popatlal should be married for more than 15 years now.  Kids can be accepted as it is once personal choice to choose not having kids, and they have never even showed Babita or angali want, both couples see to be not worried about it.  Why will anyone not get married even after having a parivar like gokuldham parivar who can change anyone and find solutions for any problems, initially popatlal marriage and Jetalal and Babita scenes have a bit of space but now the show is running for such a long time writers have to think something new....now another annoying story Iyer worried about Jetalal and Babita and bhide about tapu and Sonu.....how can such a family where men in society are worried about there wife and daughter had become so mahan atleadt tapu is not at fault only bhide worries like any other father of a girl would.

Gada family should be treated like most disgusting family because of Jetalal behaviour toward babita, but they show as if they know everything.

That babuji is becoming sant babuji mahan who cannot look at his sons behaviour for someone else wife....how come babuji know so much initially he was shown differently now he will teach even Tarak...better Tarak and rest of the goklidham parivar take classes from babuji everyday so they gain some knowledge and perform well in their work place, now babuji know Sanskrit also.

Pete15rogmourey thumbnail

I actually liked the show until 2014

Pete15rogmourey thumbnail

After that the show became annoying with OTT storylines