Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Bacillusbadius thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Aww! Malhar ji is best

family aur Kalyani dono ko khush dekhna chahte hai, dono ko jude rahte hue dekhna chahte hai

but ye family dhokebaaz hai

uff! I just hate this family 

enough of them

kyu aaye hai ye log

nikal jaao please 

Rane family ka naam kharab kar rahe hai ye log, kalank hai ye

mere liye Rane family - KalMaSh and AnuSar

kyu kar rahe hai CVs aap aisa

please stop this nonsense family natak

pyaar2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Firstly Gayatri thank u pikachu ! ,For this written update.

Firstly something are getting cleared now 

1. Swara will begin to trust Kalyani but it will not be easy for her as Bapji is not going to let kalma help her , so smoothly .2.Kaka is definitely fed with a half bake truth you guyz have mentioned.and i agree it.

3. Swara might will have split personality .Bcoz kalyani had opened a hidden door of her past .She might behave as a lover and kalyani might give in to that so Nanad ~Bhabi ka mast romance hoga !( Just kidding , if this can help her it should b done ) 4} They again proved that Insta fans pagal hai and Hume Friday Ya koi precap ata hai toh uspe trust karna band karna hoga. They are like hathi ke dant !!

Kal tom senior and Jerry senior ki bich fight gigi yalgar bolo !!😊

sas79 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: GAYATHRINAYAR

Madhav Rane is pure evil and ashavari ki mithas see mujhe diabetes aa rahi he. They have made swara mad now here to make malhar and Kaka too. But they will never succeed in plan. I think AS will fight with malhar for that pond issue . Little does she know she is digging her own grave as malhar suspects AS in car case I believe the instant ranes will take advantage of it.onlu expectations is from Kaka as he knows it will affect kalma and his own realtion with anupriyaji

They will DEFO take advantage of that. Malhar giving that whole speech today - the translation was basically don't make me choose between the two of you, that would break me. But I think that the situation will come. Bapji and AS will get super frustrated with Kalyani and give her that ultimatum. I somehow think she will choose AS because she knows she is innocent. 

Malhar is in for another heartbreak when he finds out the truth about Bapji but from the conversation he had today, it seems like he won't believe anything against his new family so quickly either.  I think it will have to be Swara that tells him the truth. And that will only happen when she trusts him. 

bluemoon255 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: sas79

They will DEFO take advantage of that. Malhar giving that whole speech today - the translation was basically don't make me choose between the two of you, that would break me. But I think that the situation will come. Bapji and AS will get super frustrated with Kalyani and give her that ultimatum. I somehow think she will choose AS because she knows she is innocent. 

Malhar is in for another heartbreak when he finds out the truth about Bapji but from the conversation he had today, it seems like he won't believe anything against his new family so quickly either.  I think it will have to be Swara that tells him the truth. And that will only happen when she trusts him. 

If that happens malharji will defo break.

I feel for that poor guy.

Everyone except kallu and Anu r betraying me nonstop

GAYATHRINAYAR thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Thank u titli di mein bhagi nahi I have given the written update. As classes started I will be able to come while I am in collage bus traveling back home and then at night. So mere stop arahi thi utharna tha na isilye gayab. Aaj thoda kaam Kam he because ek series test this morning mein vo acha gaya Mera and Eve tho project tha.so I am all in.

Edited by GAYATHRINAYAR - 4 years ago
sas79 thumbnail

Originally posted by: lavender_mist

If that happens malharji will defo break.

I feel for that poor guy.

Everyone except kallu and Anu r betraying me nonstop

Though it seems like things are going to work out that way, I hope they don't. I hope we see something different. Cause this track where Malhar gets betrayed - we have seen it SO many times before. 

bluemoon255 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sas79

Though it seems like things are going to work out that way, I hope they don't. I hope we see something different. Cause this track where Malhar gets betrayed - we have seen it SO many times before. 

Yep seems so.

And it's like with each betrayal he is understanding wat kalyani is to him at a much deeper level.

sas79 thumbnail

Is it just me or does anyone else also feel like this track is VERY similar to the last terrorist track? Usually, the CVS vary it up at least a little bit, but this track seems like a cut and paste of the last one except in a different scenario. 

1. The same trust/insecurity issues. Malhar at no cost wants to lose Kalyani to anyone else so he is really harsh with her. 

2. The whole war between families, and Kalyani having to choose between the Deshmukhs and the Ranes. 

3. Malhar believing others over Kalyani. 

4. The brewing betrayal for Malhar at the end. 

bluemoon255 thumbnail
pyaar2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

How can a son will mistrust his father ?It's difficult for any son especially he has got him back after a long time . And kaka is also in their side .

Malhar is changing atleast he had clearly stated his priority . He said that both his family and his love is important to him . And it's quite natural bcoz he does not know how conniving his family is ! 

Lavni dance had a great role to play here I think they are in a Manjulika way...And I love the movie bhul bhuliya . I feel Swara is in the position of Vidya balan "s role Bapji in Old shiney Ahuja who was cursedthe evil king . Malhar the new  Shieny . Who was innocent and unknown and kallu Akshay kumar who had solved the case . This is completely my opinion .

Bapji had come here to take refuge under the wings of his  son whom he is assuming a saviour . He might manipulate malhar and chances of he getting convinced will also b high , toh be ready for the next storm ....We should  be prepared all kinds of jhatka .

I think they will wrap the raaz thing by this week itself and the consequences of the same will b shown from October .Because this Thursday is 26 th. 

Edited by pyaar2012 - 4 years ago