Tujhse Hai Raabta Written Updates & Daily Discussions Thread 2 - Page 5

Posted: 4 years ago

Yup gussa virasat honga di.par baapji is so insensitive insane he neither seems to love ashavari , ahir ya swara ya malhar . But hamre malhar me gusse mein bhi kabhi kabhi pyar or possessiveness dimhtha he.

Precap is 100%  mileading.i believe either malhar is standing at the door of a different room ya phir he wouldn't have heard the convo.

Originally posted by pyaar2012

Accha guyz precap yeh hai . Pawar informs that the mechanic  is unable to open the jammed door . He said I think we have to break the jammmed door . Malhar said ~Then break it . Pata toh chale ki kya  raaz hai .... All are shocked . Ahir panicked that what would happen if the door really get unlocked .

Defo think this will be pinned on AS. That will be the Ranes' last resort. 

Originally posted by pyaar2012

Accha guyz precap yeh hai . Pawar informs that the mechanic  is unable to open the jammed door . He said I think we have to break the jammmed door . Malhar said ~Then break it . Pata toh chale ki kya  raaz hai .... All are shocked . Ahir panicked that what would happen if the door really get unlocked .

Yes pls

Kolo aur Hume iss raaz tagline se mukti dho🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

Originally posted by GAYATHRINAYAR

Yup gussa virasat honga di.par baapji is so insensitive insane he neither seems to love ashavari , ahir ya swara ya malhar . But hamre malhar me gusse mein bhi kabhi kabhi pyar or possessiveness dimhtha he.

Precap is 100%  mileading.i believe either malhar is standing at the door of a different room ya phir he wouldn't have heard the convo.

haa gayu baapji aur malhar mein bahoot difference hai 

I guess malhar will be the first one to know the truth it seems 

Originally posted by lavender_mist

I agree u with u completely

Kuch dekh nahi ppl r behind him with pitch fork tbh.

Malhar ka perspective dekho

He is stressed with pond thing , now his sister is seriously I'll and his family seems to disapprove his wife whom he can't live without.

In a ideal world husband's would control anger even at this much stress and wives too be perfect but this isn't fairy tale.

Real life is different here partners get angey, they get unreasonable, they get stupid but question r u ready to love them even in their worst as u love them in the best.

Malhar clearly explained kalyani the reason of his anger and in that situation anyone cld have behave liked that only. The point is that he loves her enough to make her understand his pov.

That matters the most.

So true

Malhar is best husband and father 

he was ready to sacrifice his life so that Moksh can be with Kalyani

ab iss se aage main koi saboot dena nahi chahti

though some are his personality traits, he overcomed that and now he is changed person 

Originally posted by lavender_mist

I agree u with u completely

Kuch dekh nahi ppl r behind him with pitch fork tbh.

Malhar ka perspective dekho

He is stressed with pond thing , now his sister is seriously I'll and his family seems to disapprove his wife whom he can't live without.

In a ideal world husband's would control anger even at this much stress and wives too be perfect but this isn't fairy tale.

Real life is different here partners get angey, they get unreasonable, they get stupid but question r u ready to love them even in their worst as u love them in the best.

Malhar clearly explained kalyani the reason of his anger and in that situation anyone cld have behave liked that only. The point is that he loves her enough to make her understand his pov.

That matters the most.

I agree 

he is changed person now

and whenever he gets angry; there is some justifiable reason

and I can really feel for him

for me he is best human being, best husband and best father, kanoon ka rakhwala

love you ACP Malhar Rane❤️

thanks Sehban Azim for portraying this character wonderfully!

Tho precaps can be misleading

I have sm hope cuz of sitar thoding that we saw😆

I can always hope malhar na sitar ke saath baapji ko bhi tode🤣

Edited by bluemoon255 - 4 years ago

Situation btw kalma n baapji is i think similar to situation btw them n atul.....

Vha kalyani chahti thi Atul Malhar ko accept kare...Yha Malhar chahta h uski family kalyani ko accept kare.....

But in case of Atul Malhar ne kbi b apna gussa show ni kiya...he was hurt that time more...here he is hurt ki Uski family Kalyani pr gussa na ho....

But baapji to bhut Evil type h...he wants to control everyone...Wife beti beta bahu...sbko dara kr rkhta h....Swara ki is situation ke liye responsible b vhi h 

Originally posted by Bacillusbadius

Malhar is best husband and father 

he was ready to sacrifice his life so that Moksh can be with Kalyani

ab iss se aage main koi saboot dena nahi chahti

though some are his personality traits, he overcomed that and now he is changed person 

aaj bhi he was more concerned about Kalyani... he wants Kalyani to be loved by his family.....