Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sas79 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

This content was originally posted by: pyaar2012

The very word "Lemon "is very insulting becoz  your other opinions does not match your first sentence . And I don't know from when u have start watching Rabta! Malhar had anger issues since the beginning. He had done more and we fans too  know very well that he is a flawed character. He is a mixed of everything . He had a selfless loving  phase too. Everyone knows he is emotionally vulnerable. And very few ppl highlights his positive points . Giving clarification of how much he loves kalyani had been tiresome so I have stopped it altogether. And I think we don't need it . And finally , Swara is clearly shown a mental patient . She might have serious issues of bipolarism or split disorder . Blaming malhar for his wrath had become a habit of many and being accustomed with it has become a habit of Kalma fans . And moreover if u are searching Dhadkan's Dev or K3g 's Rahul in him it will b a wrong search . Accept him as he is. He had a bitter past and his destiny has betrayed him time and over again . So he has become quite acerbic and he is trying hard to overcome it . I hope u are not hurt. No offence meant .

No doubt that he loves her. But love is some ways is just the beginning. Given how they got married and their respective pasts, they still have a LONG way to go in term of figuring out their relationship and themselves. 

One thing Kalyani figured out pretty early after her mother died was the idea of raabta. Ironically Malhar introduced her to that idea, but he himself doesn't completely get it. He has always craved for a family without seeing that he has had a family all along - Kaka, Mai, Kalyani, and Pillu. So in some ways, this is his journey to figuring that out. 

Just cause he loves her, that doesn't mean he doesn't have issues. In fact, it makes some issues worst. He is now deathly scared of losing her. He is scared that if she can't get along with his family that she will leave him and go back to her mother. He still has trust issues when it comes to her. Not that he doesn't trust her good intentions, but he knows that she has and will lie to him if she thinks it is necessary. And ofc, his anger issues. All this will only be sorted out with time. It's been less than a year (in the show's timeline) since they first got married so all these issues can't be fixed so quickly. 

GAYATHRINAYAR thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Yes di.insecurities are clear saas di. Malhar is worried that if things go wrong between her and his family he may loose her and thereby his happiness. The main reason is he doesn't know what kalyani feels for him she does everything for him and behaves as perfect wife but love he ya responsibility iska confusion he usko I feel. SR epi also he had pain in his voice when he said one day you may fall in love with me.and kalyani also doesn't know malhars feelings hence afraid to show hers maybe in that yellow blue whm malhar realised it is I love u she got scared.malhar feels that other than pillu nothing really binds him to her so the chances of loosing her is quite high may be his past experience adds ghee to the fire.then yes malhar really craved for a perfect family or one that is complete like he and Kaka were alone.thats why he helped and loved deshmukh a lot during sampadas time as he felt they makes his family complete.one epi I have when AS praised sampu he was cutley asking what about me to her.but their betrayal again left him alone with Kaka kallu pillu and anu.may be he flet blood is thicker than water.but this track will make him realize it is love and not the number members or blood that make a building into a home or family.his raabta too will come out.

Edited by GAYATHRINAYAR - 4 years ago
sneha_17 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

We all are discussing about Malhar behavior from precap and lot of perspectives and opinions.

No one here will deny Malhar trust issues and his insecurities about losing Kalyani.

Big problem here in the precap is the way he behaves so rude and harsh which scares Kalyani, in future if Moksh does something will this kind of behavior acceptable just he has angry issues and insecurities. Is this kid can be cordial and truthful to him? The way he behaves with Kalyani won’t set an image.

All we asking here to mold Malhar character a bit sensible, he can show anger, disappointment but try to avoid so harsh and rude behavior which almost very close to scary physical abuse.

pyaar2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Par fans love bashing malhar. We r not saying that he is right .He indeed is wrong but why he is wrong that we have to understand. Malhar ek pyasa hai jise parivar ke pyar ka vukha hai....Toh yeh bohot lazmi hai. Bechara dara hua hai ki kahi woh family aur kalyani mein kisi ek ko khona de. And ppl r over hyping it .Malhar is more in pain than in anger . I have just seen the part . Why ppl are only seeing the half side of the issue , The entire thing is so complicated. And kalma is facing real hardship to tackle it .

Edited by pyaar2012 - 4 years ago
linakusharberry thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

Par fans love bashing malhar. We r not saying that he is right .He indeed is wrong but why he is wrong that we have to understand. Malhar ek pyasa hai jise parivar ke pyar ka vukha hai....Toh yeh bohot lazmi hai. Bechara dara hua hai ki kahi woh family aur kalyani mein kisi ek ko khona de. And ppl r over hyping it .Malhar is more in pain than in anger . I have just seen the part . Why ppl are only seeing the half side of the issue , The entire thing is so complicated. And kalma is facing real hardship to tackle it .

I totally agree with u

pyaar2012 thumbnail

Today she was more guilty than being scared . He was more in pain than being anger.His each and every word was oozing out his insecurity. And I think Sneha , He would change to a large extent when moksh would grow up. Till then Kalma will progress till then they might become parents of another child sealing the gap they currently having . And I have figured out that ya gussa malhar ko virasat mein mila hai.....

bluemoon255 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

I agree u with u completely

Kuch dekh nahi ppl r behind him with pitch fork tbh.

Malhar ka perspective dekho

He is stressed with pond thing , now his sister is seriously I'll and his family seems to disapprove his wife whom he can't live without.

In a ideal world husband's would control anger even at this much stress and wives too be perfect but this isn't fairy tale.

Real life is different here partners get angey, they get unreasonable, they get stupid but question r u ready to love them even in their worst as u love them in the best.

Malhar clearly explained kalyani the reason of his anger and in that situation anyone cld have behave liked that only. The point is that he loves her enough to make her understand his pov.

That matters the most.

Edited by bluemoon255 - 4 years ago
pyaar2012 thumbnail

Accha guyz precap yeh hai . Pawar informs that the mechanic  is unable to open the jammed door . He said I think we have to break the jammmed door . Malhar said ~Then break it . Pata toh chale ki kya  raaz hai .... All are shocked . Ahir panicked that what would happen if the door really get unlocked .