Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bluemoon255 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: sas79

Is it just me or does anyone else also feel like this track is VERY similar to the last terrorist track? Usually, the CVS vary it up at least a little bit, but this track seems like a cut and paste of the last one except in a different scenario. 

1. The same trust/insecurity issues. Malhar at no cost wants to lose Kalyani to anyone else so he is really harsh with her. 

2. The whole war between families, and Kalyani having to choose between the Deshmukhs and the Ranes. 

3. Malhar believing others over Kalyani. 

4. The brewing betrayal for Malhar at the end. 

I too feel same 

It looks too similar

Hope aage it will be different 

GAYATHRINAYAR thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

But still not able to find out how this raaz will affect kalyani and her life . Promo was too focused on her. Terrorist track link he and Atul death toh alright. And this baapjis past story is so unbelievable and ahirs age proves it.laavni also . A man like baapji allowing his daughter to perform laavni for public not possible because many feels it has bit sensuous aspects. Did she used to do it without baapjis knowledge to feed her family or was she forced into by asha or someone else.how did they manage to run their home is still a big question without baapjis earnings.

Bacillusbadius thumbnail

TBH it's irritating to watch same track

why did they bring these Ranes is questionable 

if they know the taste of audience, then why did not they thought that viewers will not like this track

CVs your development of track is wrong

choose tracks wisely 

I hope this time KalMa stand together 

sas79 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: GAYATHRINAYAR

But still not able to find out how this raaz will affect kalyani and her life . Promo was too focused on her. Terrorist track link he and Atul death toh alright. And this baapjis past story is so unbelievable and ahirs age proves it.laavni also . A man like baapji allowing his daughter to perform laavni for public not possible because many feels it has bit sensuous aspects. Did she used to do it without baapjis knowledge to feed her family or was she forced into by asha or someone else.how did they manage to run their home is still a big question without baapjis earnings.

I feel like there has to be some connection there. The CVS never do anything as a coincidence (at least they have not done so, so far). There is some connection there. Or else why introduce Bapji during that track. He could have been introduced after as well (CVS could have gotten more episodes out of that), and the CVS could have found another explanation to find the music academy. 

I remember Pawar saying very clearly that the music academy was opened very recently, almost as if it was to hide Atul there. 

sas79 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: pyaar2012

How can a son will mistrust his father ?It's difficult for any son especially he has got him back after a long time . And kaka is also in their side .

Malhar is changing atleast he had clearly stated his priority . He said that both his family and his love is important to him . And it's quite natural bcoz he does not know how conniving his family is ! 

Lavni dance had a great role to play here I think they are in a Manjulika way...And I love the movie bhul bhuliya . I feel Swara is in the position of Vidya balan "s role Bapji in Old shiney Ahuja who was cursedthe evil king . Malhar the new  Shieny . Who was innocent and unknown and kallu Akshay kumar who had solved the case . This is completely my opinion .

Bapji had come here to take refuge under the wings of his  son whom he is assuming a saviour . He might manipulate malhar and chances of he getting convinced will also b high , toh be ready for the next storm ....We should  be prepared all kinds of jhatka .

I think they will wrap the raaz thing by this week itself and the consequences of the same will b shown from October .Because this Thursday is 26 th. 

Think the audience and AnuYani will find out by the end of this week what exactly happened. I don't think Malhar will find out so quickly. I think he might find out that the car was used to kill someone. He might find out how and when it happened, and who is killed. But I think he will think it is AS. I think only AnuYani might figure out that it was Bapji's family, but they won't be able to prove it to Malhar. 

bluemoon255 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

I really want malharji to find the truth for once.

I am done watching kalyaning gising Sach aur malharji ke beech tbh

Acp mode on Karo and Sach patha laga le pls CVS 

GAYATHRINAYAR thumbnail

Tanpura kisne thoda . Ek hafte pehle hi thodke rakha hena toh abhi Tak air kyom nahi ki.

Bacillusbadius thumbnail

Yes KalMa should together find out the truth 

or atleast Malhar first

bahut hua same same

Kalyani finding truth, then he not believing her and finally he knows

kuch jyada hi ho gaya hai ye

this is stupid track

so please show some wise things 

pyaar2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Nazu 123,

The very word "Lemon "is very insulting becoz  your other opinions does not match your first sentence . And I don't know from when u have start watching Rabta! Malhar had anger issues since the beginning. He had done more and we fans too  know very well that he is a flawed character. He is a mixed of everything . He had a selfless loving  phase too. Everyone knows he is emotionally vulnerable. And very few ppl highlights his positive points . Giving clarification of how much he loves kalyani had been tiresome so I have stopped it altogether. And I think we don't need it . And finally , Swara is clearly shown a mental patient . She might have serious issues of bipolarism or split disorder . Blaming malhar for his wrath had become a habit of many and being accustomed with it has become a habit of Kalma fans . And moreover if u are searching Dhadkan's Dev or K3g 's Rahul in him it will b a wrong search . Accept him as he is. He had a bitter past and his destiny has betrayed him time and over again . So he has become quite acerbic and he is trying hard to overcome it . I hope u are not hurt. No offence meant .

Edited by pyaar2012 - 4 years ago
GAYATHRINAYAR thumbnail

Ok sorry sorry I saw that post now meaning is there.i got confused ki ye word Kya he titli di ko kaha see Mila out of nowhere. Nahi , I don't think the Indian audience have progressed that much to accept such kind of things in daily soaps though I have come across one serial in which something like this has been small part. I believe that swara hallucinated someone else and was talking to kalyani.and one more thing the raaz need not be necessarily related to a lover. It can be anyone else so close to her. That can be a women. And it would be good the person she loves if any is alive and raaz is not exactly like we think.

Edited by GAYATHRINAYAR - 4 years ago