Cookies.. thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

This content was originally posted by: FingerFetish

What the? 😆 How on earth did you come up with that conclusion? I'm so tired of coming across comments from people who always doubt that non-Anglo Saxons can have coloured eyes. 

Exactly. I'm Bengali and I have hazel eyes and the first thing people ask whenever they see me is "are those your real eyes?" 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sorein thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail + 2

This content was originally posted by: FingerFetish

What the? 😆 How on earth did you come up with that conclusion? I'm so tired of coming across comments from people who always doubt that non-Anglo Saxons can have coloured eyes. 

Oh, come in now. Eye colour can only change up to 3 years old. We have all seen the pictures below. She clearly has brown eyes. Nothing wrong with it and, as I said, she would have still been stunning. I just hate liars.

https://images.app.goo.gl/zucooLDSSibUPoBy7

JayaBachan thumbnail

[HIDDEN CONTENT]
The content of this post has been Hidden by User.
adventurousman thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

There’re many pics of her with brown eyes so most likely she wears lenses.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=5Vjc3cZPtis

JayaBachan thumbnail

Honestly I’m just dumbfounded. So Aish eyes cannot be possibly real because in some photos it ‘looks’ brown or in some movies, she has brown eyes. If people can wear contacts to change their eye colour to blue, grey or green then why can they not wear brown contacts? Discrimination again brown eyes much? 

You do realise that directors can get celebrities to wear contacts of any colour in order to *look* like the character they have envisioned. 

Her eyes has been an international & national topic and there is no way a celebrity as famous as her can get away with lying about her eye colour. So unless you live with her or with any celebrity and have changed their diapers, you aren’t in any position to make that kind of judgment - especially when she (the owner of her own eyes) has stated what her eye colour is. 

This argument is as stupid as telling someone their natural hair colour isn’t brunette because in  photos it looks ‘black’, and in some movies their hair was black. *drum roll* HAIR DYE! 

adventurousman thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Yeah but it’s also possible that she is wearing contacts of green color instead of brown. Has she admitted to it? When asked about her eye color she never came forward and said it’s this or that which sounds fishy + watch the video 

ponymo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

This content was originally posted by: adventurousman

Yeah but it’s also possible that she is wearing contacts of green color instead of brown. Has she admitted to it? When asked about her eye color she never came forward and said it’s this or that which sounds fishy + watch the video 

Wrong.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vFIzFqVt0jY

purplesnow thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

This woman is just soooooo pretty ❤️

JayaBachan thumbnail

[HIDDEN CONTENT]
The content of this post has been Hidden by User.