Nazar

19th September - Written Update

Nush_Rat thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 4 years ago

The episode started with Bhas coming out of the temple. Some kids were playing and she burned the ball and told them BHAGO YAHA SE!!! Guruma heard her voice and came near. Bhas was relieved that Guruma was blind and didn't see her in that form. Someone's phone was lying on the grass. It rang and Guruma answered. Turned out, Nishant dropped his phone and it was Saavi's call. The kids were awake and they couldn't find Piya. Guruma was stunned because Piya would never leave kids alone at night and realized something was wrong. She asked Bhas who was she and Bhas choked her. She dropped the phone and Saavi didn't hear anything.

At the Sharma House, even Saavi was confused as Piya wasn't so irresponsible to leave the kids alone. Pari told her that Piya was behaving oddly since the previous day. The elevator door opened and Bhas came with a packet of pastries. She made an excuse that it was Sunday so she thought to bring something yummy for kids and there was long line in the store so she got late. 

At the dining table, Bhas's feather dropped but she hid it immediately. 

Piya the Bhatakti Huyi Aatma was roaming around the house. She tried to pick some books so that she could find a solution but her hands passed through it. She got frustrated and started crying when she noticed there was ash on the floor and she could touch that. She realized since Bhas entered her body through smoke and detached her soul, she could only touch or hold ashes and that could be proved useful. 

Ansh was going to pick the kids when Bhas returned with them. Everyone was super happy with Piya's return. RiAd were ecstatic and showed thumbs up to each other. 

Bhas was getting ready in Piya's room when Piya came there. They had an argument and Bhas told her that she was only their for her motive which would get fulfilled within a few hours when the Moon would be at its peak. She left when Pari called her and Piya was wondering what Bhas actually wanted. She figured out Bhas was after Ansh. 

At the dining table, everyone was happy and discussing about how it was a miracle that Piya came back. Avinash teased Ansh that Piya was making arrangements for her. Ansh was surprised. 

Team R were busy in their office when Dil noticed a trail of ash and they followed it. Piya had taken the ash and written BHASMIKA MERE ROOP MEIN HAIN on the wall. They connected the dots and realized Bhasmika had taken Piya's form and rushed to GH.

Back at GH, Bhas had decorated the balcony and tried to seduce Ansh. Since it was Piya's body, Ansh's eyes did glow. They were about to kiss when Piya threw some ashes at them and it also knocked some items from the table. Bhas was super pissed as the Moon got covered by clouds but continued romancing. 

Precap: Ansh realized it was someone else and Bhas told him he would never get his Piya back.   

Edited by nushy1995 - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nush_Rat thumbnail

Hilarious episode!!! 🤣 🤣 🤣 

The best part of the episode was Piya - Bhas conversation. When Bhas said - BEGGER KI TARAH MERE PICHE PICHE KYUN GHUM RAHI HO - I was like..... 🤣 🤣 🤣 Today Piya said the one thing I have been dying to hear - APART FROM BEING A MOTHER AND WIFE, SHE IS A REEVAVANSHI & IT'S HER DUTY TO SAVE THE INNOCENTS - when Bhas asked her why did she want to save Ansh when she was the least bothered about him. This saga continued. Each dialogue cracked me up. Specially when Bhas tried to seduce Ansh, Piya's expression was worth watching. Bechari!!! Her expression was like - Oh No! She is getting close with that GAP using my body!!! 😲 😲 😲 😲 😲 I have gotta Bhasmofy my own body to cleanse it. 🤢 🤢 🤢 🤢 🤢 And what's with Dayans and their obsession with bathtub? 🤔 🤔 🤔 Forget Ansh, my own head started spinning when I saw that tub decorated with rose petals. Piya Ki To Puri Ki Puri Watt Lag Gayi! 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 

magicworld thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: nushy1995

The episode started with Bhas coming out of the temple. Some kids were playing and she burned the ball and told them BHAGO YAHA SE!!! Guruma heard her voice and came near. Bhas was relieved that Guruma was blind and didn't see her in that form. Someone's phone was lying on the grass. It rang and Guruma answered. Turned out, Nishant dropped his phone and it was Saavi's call. The kids were awake and they couldn't find Piya. Guruma was stunned because Piya would never leave kids alone at night and realized something was wrong. She asked Bhas who was she and Bhas choked her. She dropped the phone and Saavi didn't hear anything.

At the Sharma House, even Saavi was confused as Piya wasn't so irresponsible to leave the kids alone. Pari told her that Piya was behaving oddly since the previous day. The elevator door opened and Bhas came with a packet of pastries. She made an excuse that it was Sunday so she thought to bring something yummy for kids and there was long line in the store so she got late. 

At the dining table, Bhas's feather dropped but she hid it immediately. 

Piya the Bhatakti Huyi Aatma was roaming around the house. She tried to pick some books so that she could find a solution but her hands passed through it. She got frustrated and started crying when she noticed there was ash on the floor and she could touch that. She realized since Bhas entered her body through smoke and detached her soul, she could only touch or hold ashes and that could be proved useful. 

Ansh was going to pick the kids when Bhas returned with them. Everyone was super happy with Piya's return. RiAd were ecstatic and showed thumbs up to each other. 

Bhas was getting ready in Piya's room when Piya came there. They had an argument and Bhas told her that she was only their for her motive which would get fulfilled within a few hours when the Moon would be at its peak. She left when Pari called her and Piya was wondering what Bhas actually wanted. She figured out Bhas was after Ansh. 

At the dining table, everyone was happy and discussing about how it was a miracle that Piya came back. Avinash teased Ansh that Piya was making arrangements for her. Ansh was surprised. 

Team R were busy in their office when Dil noticed a trail of ash and they followed it. Piya had taken the ash and written BHASMIKA MERE ROOP MEIN HAIN on the wall. They connected the dots and realized Bhasmika had taken Piya's form and rushed to GH.

Back at GH, Bhas had decorated the balcony and tried to seduce Ansh. Since it was Piya's body, Ansh's eyes did glow. They were about to kiss when Piya threw some ashes at them and it also knocked some items from the table. Bhas was super pissed as the Moon got covered by clouds but continued romancing. 

Precap: Ansh realized it was someone else and Bhas told him he would never get his Piya back.   

Thanks for updates😊 actually nowdays i am only reading updates not watching and u give updates quite early thanks once again.

Nush_Rat thumbnail

Originally posted by: magicalM

Thanks for updates😊 actually nowdays i am only reading updates not watching and u give updates quite early thanks once again.

😊

Nikita_99503 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6

GM... The smartest of all. She realized Bhasmu's truth. Well, we can always expect her to come to the truth.

Saavi too was confused about Pia's wierd behavior??? Smart people...

And our Bhatakti hui aatma... At least she tried to contact her family... And she could touch only the ashes??? Chalo koi nahi... At least invisible mode main bhi kuch to kiya... Thankfully she did not just sit there doing nothing but bahaoing Ganga-Yamuna... 

So, Bhasmu came to RH as Pia and none of them even doubted for a second that Pia returned so suddenly??? Well, not surprising. This was expected...

Bhasmu tried to seduce Ansh??? Really? Was that needed? Anyways, I am just waiting for 11 pm to watch the episode...

Precap: Ansh realises that it's not Pia... Well, Bhasmu exposed so soon??? Hopefully he will use his brains tomorrow.

Nikita_99503 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6

The best part of the episode was Piya - Bhas conversation. When Bhas said - BEGGER KI TARAH MERE PICHE PICHE KYUN GHUM RAHI HO - I was like..... 🤣 🤣 🤣 Today Piya said the one thing I have been dying to hear - APART FROM BEING A MOTHER AND WIFE, SHE IS A REEVAVANSHI & IT'S HER DUTY TO SAVE THE INNOCENTS - when Bhas asked her why did she want to save Ansh when she was the least bothered about him. This saga continued. Each dialogue cracked me up. Specially when Bhas tried to seduce Ansh, Piya's expression was worth watching. Bechari!!! Her expression was like - Oh No! She is getting close with that GAP using my body!!! 😲 😲 😲 😲 😲 I have gotta Bhasmofy my own body to cleanse it. 🤢 🤢 🤢 🤢 🤢 And what's with Dayans and their obsession with bathtub? 🤔 🤔 🤔 Forget Ansh, my own head started spinning when I saw that tub decorated with rose petals. Piya Ki To Puri Ki Puri Watt Lag Gayi! 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 

Seriously, the episode looks hilarious. Reading the WU made me laugh like a crazy person... 🤣

Bold: even I am dying to hear these lines with my own ears... Finally she said that she is a Reevavanshi...

Red: really??? Anyways, you told about Pia's expressions... How were Ansh's expressions??? Did he look confused or was he completely normal??? Did he not feel suspicious even for a second as to why Pia is trying to do all this???

Well, I have been saying... The best way to identify a Daayan is a bath tub and not the Ganga-jal, Jabakusum or PK... Bath tub is the most efficient way of identification. No one can miss it!!!!😆

Poor Pia... She must be thinking ki mere character ko kya see kya bana diya is Bhasmika ne...

Waise, now that Bhasmu is exposed the main focus will be to save Pia and bring her back... So, do you think after Pia regains her body, will she return to RH and forgive Ansh???

Edited by Nikki_srk - 4 years ago
chinnu_kaku thumbnail

may be the batch run is a magical one which will even unite the separated couple.

Was piya ever shown in the bath tub? 

I think only 4 are left for that place. Chaitali, dilruba, piya and savi.

Imagining how chaitali will look in that! 

Chaitali will crack her usual dialogue,🤔🤔🤔🤔 someone help me with her oneliners!

Dil trying to impress savi with her hihihi🤣🤣🤣🤣

And savi jumping into the bath tub along with her arrows to dil and both trying to sort out the bath tub mystery  😂😂😂😂😂

Our namuni's reaction on that scene 😭😭😭😭😭😭

Now i understood,why mohana is tricking bhas! She wants to become young like bhas and want to get her treasure(bath tub) back so that she can seduce vedhashree husband and create ansh version true!

Nush_Rat thumbnail

Red: really??? Anyways, you told about Pia's expressions... How were Ansh's expressions??? Did he look confused or was he completely normal??? Did he not feel suspicious even for a second as to why Pia is trying to do all this???

We all know in such cases Ansh is pure Sanskari. He was amazed at the transformation of Piya who had strongly refused his proposal the previous day. 

Well, I have been saying... The best way to identify a Daayan is a bath tub and not the Ganga-jal, Jabakusum or PK... Bath tub is the most efficient way of identification. No one can miss it!!!!😆

🤣 🤣 🤣

Poor Pia... She must be thinking ki mere character ko kya see kya bana diya is Bhasmika ne... 

This scene actually reminded me of Aru. 😆 Poor soul! The way she was trying to avoid Mukhi. 😆 

On one hand she was horrified seeing Ansh getting close with another woman & on the another hand, she was shocked to see how Bhas was in fool mood to turnish her reputation. When Bhas said - In Duriyon Ko Mit Jane Do - Piya actually screamed - Duriyon Ki Bacchi!!! Tujhe To Main!!!

🤣 🤣 🤣

Waise, now that Bhasmu is exposed the main focus will be to save Pia and bring her back... So, do you think after Pia regains her body, will she return to RH and forgive Ansh???

Well, it's definitely a start. Once someone saves you from imminent death, you are bound to get softer towards him. Plus, knowing Bhas is after Ansh, Piya won't just leave him to tackle it alone. So probably this would be the transitioning period for PiyAnsh. But I hope she doesn't forgive him in one day. She should take time to do that.

Nush_Rat thumbnail

Dil trying to impress savi with her hihihi🤣🤣🤣🤣

And savi jumping into the bath tub along with her arrows to dil and both trying to sort out the bath tub mystery  😂😂😂😂😂

Our namuni's reaction on that scene 😭😭😭😭😭😭

🤣 🤣 🤣

Nush_Rat thumbnail

Bhasmu came to RH as Pia and none of them even doubted for a second that Pia returned so suddenly??? Well, not surprising. This was expected...

Avinash was surprised & mentioned it too that he had never imagined Piya would have returned so soon. Specially after the way she left. Shekhar too supported him. But Ved Mata was too happy & kept on thanking Devi Maa for doing this miracle. 😏😏😏

Bhasmu tried to seduce Ansh??? Really? Was that needed? Anyways, I am just waiting for 11 pm to watch the episode...

Well, Niyati was amazing in that scene. I mean, I have never seen her like that. ☺️ No bare skin, nothing and yet she made it look so hot!!!🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

So I'd say it was required.