Nazar

18th September - Written Update

Nush_Rat thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 4 years ago

The episode started with Piya and Bhas. Piya warned Bhas to stay away from her kids and Bhas asked her to keep her kids away from her if she could. RiAd came out of their room looking for Piya. She told them to return to their room but to her horror, they went to Bhas instead. Pari told Bhas that she didn't braid her hair so she couldn't sleep. Bhas held her hair and Piya folded her hands before her to not to hurt Pari. The kids left the place and Piya cried. Pari was confused as Piya used to tie her braids with Devi Maa's thread to keep it in control which she didn't. Adi again returned to Bhas. Bhas was super pissed seeing him and told Piya to keep him away from her. Piya tried but he passed right through her and sweetly told Bhas to complete her work fast and then return. He left and Bhas smirked. Piya came to the kids' room and cried helplessly looking at them. She started thinking about how to stop Bhas. 

Bhas went to free Mo. But when she tried to unlock the door, her earrings made sound and Ansh got alert. He went to check up on Mo and decided to stay there. Bhas hid behind Mo's statue.

Saavi and Naman tried everything to destroy the nail. Dil by mistake dropped some liquid on the nail and it caught fire and then got extinguished by itself. Saavi realized Bhas was still alive and she is much more powerful than they had thought. 

Gathods reached Bandap. Since it would take them much time to complete the magical circle with spells, Guruma suggested they should offer their prayer and Devi Maa herself would do it. When each of the lamp would get lit, that would mean the circle was complete. Bhas unfroze Mo but they both got stuck. Mo proposed Bhas to use Piya's Khanjar to break the wall but even when Bhas did it with JHMK, it didn't work. Adi's Kada fell and Bhas recalled how he had thrown it towards her when she was near the box. She couldn't touch it. So Mo threw the Kada on the wall and since it repels all sorts of magic it breached the wall. They didn't have enough time so Mo pushed Bhas and she herself got stuck forever. 

Gathods had their Dialougebazi so I skipped that part - nothing so serious. Bhas came out and asked Mo why did she save her? Mo acted all innocent before her and told that she was weak to do anything but Bhas could do everything they wanted. After Bhas had left, Mo smirked and told that Bhas's strength was her powers while her strength was her intelligence. That's why it was Bhas who was dancing on her tune. Even she didn't know what was Mo's actual mission. Mo sat like a boss and the episode ended with her smirk. 

Precap: Some kids threw a ball near Bhas and she burned it and said she hated kids. Guruma was surprised sensing Piya there but later realized it was Bhas. Bhas tried to choke Guruma.  

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nush_Rat thumbnail

Nice episode it was. Thank God that today I didn't have to endure overdose of Pari and Gathods.  

Coming to the episode, I felt really bad when Piya was crying and pleading before Bhas to spare her kids. πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ Her helplessness was on point and Niyati did a fabulous job. πŸ‘πŸΌ Her imitation of Bhas was a lot better than yesterday. I hope someday she gets to play such a sassy character in future.    

Nikki, Alisha, slippery_chilka - I think your prediction was right. In the temple, Mo told Bhas that she had Piya's body so she must have the Khanjar too. But Piya's spirit is roaming free. So looks like Bhas has split Piya's soul and conjured the body herself.  

On a lighter note, I am heartbroken that Adi is a kid. He and Bhas has out of the world type of TASHAN. My Nalayek Brain started to imagine a scenario where a 20 years leap is introduced and Adi is portrayed by Shravan. β˜ΊοΈ β˜ΊοΈ β˜ΊοΈ What I wouldn't give to watch that!!! Madhura would get this. 

Even at the temple when Mo threw Bhas out, I was like - Damn!!! πŸ˜² πŸ˜² πŸ˜² I would have a hard time picking a side if ever we got a triangle between Adi-Bhas-Mo. πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Madhura.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Thanks Nushy.

Seems to be an interesting episode, see you got a good oneπŸ˜„

Good to know Niyati was better today, she should get to play such roles, she took good and different projects.

Was correct in things passing through Piya and others were correct on body part. So Mo has to be most superior, was waiting for someone to checkmate her. 

Really hoping Piya finds a way out, glad GM understands it's Bhasmika, wow! 

Best part was Pari was normalβ™₯οΈπŸ˜„ an achievement in itself, thank you to whole team of Nazar! 

Hi5 in ADI and Bhasmika Tashan, that has a charm and chemistry of its own.

Oh Shravan and Sana again, how awesome would be thatβ™₯️😭, am really missing him. Hope he comes with a project on television soon, he is an under rated actor.

Will try watching episode later and comment again if there are new details, you have summarized well though. So don't think any would be there.

Lol the triangle, I would pick Bhas and ADI though πŸ˜‚

Nikita_99503 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6

Thanks for the update Nushy.

So, Pia is indeed a spirit and Bhasmu split her soul and possessed her body... Good!!! 

Bhasmu is behaving oddly... She did not tie Pari's braids as Pia used to do. Hmmm... So, does this mean that she is going to mess up a few more times??

Saavi realised that Bhasmu is still alive and is way more powerful than they assumed her to be... Great!!! So, can my wish of seeing a nice face off come true please???

Definitely Mo's biggest strength is her cunning nature... And Mo acting all innocent in front of Bhasmu and revealing afterwards that she has another ulterior motive... Well, Mo even if you wouldn't have said that, we all would have guessed it. In fact we all know that whatever Mo is doing is for her own personal gain... Nothing new there for me.

Now, Bhasmu is inside Pia's body and she has her Khanjar but was unable to use it even after saying JHMK... Does this mean that she is not able to use Pia's Daivik powers?? Also, is it possible that Ansh's eyes might not glow if he touches Bhasmu???

Precap: well, GM realised that she is not the real Pia... Expected that. And Bhasmu is trying to strangle GM... Well, I doubt if she'd kill GM. She could hum and make GM forget everything, no???

Nikita_99503 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6

This content was originally posted by: nushy1995

Nice episode it was. Thank God that today I didn't have to endure overdose of Pari and Gathods.  

Coming to the episode, I felt really bad when Piya was crying and pleading before Bhas to spare her kids. πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ Her helplessness was on point and Niyati did a fabulous job. πŸ‘πŸΌ Her imitation of Bhas was a lot better than yesterday. I hope someday she gets to play such a sassy character in future.    

Nikki, Alisha, slippery_chilka - I think your prediction was right. In the temple, Mo told Bhas that she had Piya's body so she must have the Khanjar too. But Piya's spirit is roaming free. So looks like Bhas has split Piya's soul and conjured the body herself.  

On a lighter note, I am heartbroken that Adi is a kid. He and Bhas has out of the world type of TASHAN. My Nalayek Brain started to imagine a scenario where a 20 years leap is introduced and Adi is portrayed by Shravan. β˜ΊοΈ β˜ΊοΈ β˜ΊοΈ What I wouldn't give to watch that!!! Madhura would get this. 

Even at the temple when Mo threw Bhas out, I was like - Damn!!! πŸ˜² πŸ˜² πŸ˜² I would have a hard time picking a side if ever we got a triangle between Adi-Bhas-Mo. πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Hmmm... So, there was no overdose of the Gathods and Pari?? Kya baat hai!! This is indeed a miracle...

@bold: definitely Niyati is a fabulous actress... I still love her portrayal of Dillu and Sarpika. So, her imitation of Bhasmika was better than yesterday... Well, I guess she will improve more with the coming episodes... Anyways, I also want to see her playing such a sassy character in the future too.

@red: thought as much... She said that Pia will be invisible and inaudible to all. So, this is what put the idea of soul replacement in my mind. 

Now, it will be interesting to see how does everyone realise that this is not the real Pia.

Nush_Rat thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Madhura..

Lol the triangle, I would pick Bhas and ADI though πŸ˜‚

Me too πŸ˜†

Nush_Rat thumbnail

Now, Bhasmu is inside Pia's body and she has her Khanjar but was unable to use it even after saying JHMK... Does this mean that she is not able to use Pia's Daivik powers?? Also, is it possible that Ansh's eyes might not glow if he touches Bhasmu??? 

I don't think so. Bhas has been using Piya's power of creating fire all along. Now with conjuring Piya's body, she shouldn't have any problem to use her powers. 

The spell was created exclusively to trap any KS within it. She might reside in a Daivik's body but she's still evil and Goddess Durga won't definitely be fooled by a fake Daivik chanting JHMK. So she got trapped there. Adi's Kada repelled everything magical so it made sense that it created a breach in the wall through which Bhas came out. I think even if Ansh touches Bhas, his eyes would glow as its' still Piya's body. 

Precap: well, GM realised that she is not the real Pia... Expected that. And Bhasmu is trying to strangle GM... Well, I doubt if she'd kill GM. She could hum and make GM forget everything, no???

She could. Bhas doesn't use her power on anyone unless it's absolutely necessary. So let's see what will she do tomorrow. 

Hallyumint thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

πŸ‘Congo Nushy 

epi seems interesting will reserve comment till i watch it. 

Yes it does look like Piya's soul is roaming 

Madhura.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Bhas can choke GM cos she's a threat.

Ansh's eyes shouldn't glow cos Piya isn't whole.

One way out can be actual Piya must go in lab where team R is there, enter a substance or bottle and give hints, they are smart and can connect the dots.