Sufiyana Pyaar Mera

Sufiyana Pyar Kainat Ka

Itishri thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

Just wondering why is this not the name of the show. CVs are just obsessed with that character. The show seems to revolve around her. She seems to find clues and hints to EVERYTHING and the rest follow. 

As long as Helly was playing it, I could remember the beginning episodes and feel some sympathy for the character. Now, all that tenderness is gone but the focus just seemed to have intensified on this woman with an insane ability to slip out of sticky situations and hire goons and shady detectives at a drop of hat.

May be her love is true love - that is why even God and luck are always with her - as per the CVs. So why not name the show accordingly.

So tired of seeming Kainaat's amar prem gatha. I wish they had introduced some new antagonists and not cartoons like Sneha and her husband.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

eshasrk thumbnail

Totally agree with you. The makers are completely obsessed with Kainaat to such an extent tht it becomes unbearable now.

This pathetic woman seems to have an upper hand in every damn situation. Now she has found her way to Madhav Sharma's house as well and very soon she is going to join hands with Madhav as per latest segment. She hires goons, ppl from the underworld and nobody cares to ask her abt all the money she is spending on this. Even Zaroon doesnt ask abt Kainaat whom he knows is still alive and who murdered his mom.

And this is the very same reason why this show is not going up in ratings. People are not interested in watching a psycho chick all the time on their screen.

Maybe its better if they kill Sultanat either Kainaat or Madhav and let Kainaat live happily ever after with Zaroon and Madhav go back to where he came from and get this crap over with. I really dont understand the obsession for Kainaat and even if they move to 8pm slot, still the show will suck unless the makers get their act together. Looks like they cant seem to make up their minds abt either the story or the pairing. And then we have 2 cartoons as well : Sneha and Jugal from the Sharma circus 

I feel the only reason why they brought VJ as Madhav was to cash on his popularity. This show has no proper storyline at all. Even if they re-unite SaRoon now, what will happen after tht ??? Kainaat goes to jail, SaRoon together and then what ??? End of show ???

Edited by eshasrk - 4 years ago
Itishri thumbnail

True! Zaroon couldn’t find dr Madhav, the family never bothered and she finds him and his house in less than 24 hours. 

And then Indu and Sneha have the silliest conversation that gave her ALL information about Madhav and sultanat in one go!

I wouldn’t say kill her but can someone else use some brains sometimes and win for a change?

And Zaroon doesn’t think even once that this can’t be sultanat after she talks about the kid being dead. He had gone crazy. 

Edited by Irshita - 4 years ago
Diamond988 thumbnail

Pure crap is what this serial abt, it's been good number of episodes since i watched it, lots of queries, how many more did kai kill successfully, n did she successfully mate with her zaroon. 

Itishri thumbnail

Originally posted by: Diamond988

Pure crap is what this serial abt, it's been good number of episodes since i watched it, lots of queries, how many more did kai kill successfully, n did she successfully mate with her Zaroon. 

Mia Jaan - half kill (sort of died on his own after she chased him)
Zainab - half kill (in coma)
Ghazala - killed 
Sakshi - no sure if she can be held accountable because she was a child
Her dad - Zainab killed him and Kainaat helped cover it up

No mating as yet. 

eshasrk thumbnail

Even after Kainaat uttered her crap abt the child should die, even tht did not ring a bell tht this patethic woman can NEVER be Sultanat ??? 😲😲😡. And this is what they call Sufiyaana Pyaar ??? Good heaven !!!!

On what type of Sufiyaana Pyaar is this story and the title based actually ??? Can someone be so kind to plsss explain to me ??? I think maybe its my Hindi tht sucks thts why I dont seem to understand it. 

Just by "feeling" some connection woh bhi off and on can never be Sufiyaana Pyaar for me.....Zaroon has lost his marbles I guess. They never had a proper story to begin with in the 1st place. What story of SaRoon are they going to show us tht we havent seen before IF they re-unite now ??? 

You know becoz the makers are so obsessed with Kainaat, maybe she should kill each and everyone and then herself. She already killed half of her family , only a few of Shah family are left and the Sharma family. 

Lonelythots thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

The show is actually about sufiyana pyaar of the writers who is kainaat!

rameeraa87 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

I hate  now zaroon char in fact shahbfamily if thy show saroon united idnt want b coz his love is jerk dnt want it he Is not worth for saltanat 

Itishri thumbnail

Originally posted by: eshasrk

Even after Kainaat uttered her crap abt the child should die, even tht did not ring a bell tht this patethic woman can NEVER be Sultanat ??? 😲😲😡. And this is what they call Sufiyaana Pyaar ??? Good heaven !!!!

On what type of Sufiyaana Pyaar is this story and the title based actually ??? Can someone be so kind to plsss explain to me ??? I think maybe its my Hindi tht sucks thts why I dont seem to understand it. 

Just by "feeling" some connection woh bhi off and on can never be Sufiyaana Pyaar for me.....Zaroon has lost his marbles I guess. They never had a proper story to begin with in the 1st place. What story of SaRoon are they going to show us tht we havent seen before IF they re-unite now ??? 

You know becoz the makers are so obsessed with Kainaat, maybe she should kill each and everyone and then herself. She already killed half of her family , only a few of Shah family are left and the Sharma family. 

I struggled with the instant love at the beginning of the show but then accepted it along the way. there was never much sufiyananess in the love story. when Sutlanat's feeling changed from attraction to love for Zaroon, you will never figure out. 

The writers seem to think that:  blowing wind + flashbacks + moping faces with searching eyes = Sufiyana love. They also seem to think that it has no place in day to day life or Zaroon would have suspected Kainat with his lack of feelings for her.

Kainaat was a very interesting character before this character started taking over the show. Now is all about kainaat. Kainaat killing everyone is a possibility - the kid and sultanat are already in her radar. Nadeem with constantly belitting Zaroon is not far behind. 

Itishri thumbnail

Hey Lonelythots - Are you still watching? 

I was able to appreciate Kainat's character until helly was playing - maybe because I could hang on to the character's original innocence. But with the new actress that link with the past is broken. 

Kainaat's constant scheming and winning is just annoying.