Reality check! (PreRish OS)

Posted: 4 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Woooowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww awesome 👏 part  ❤️

Want more more 😭😭 Will you continue this one?????????  

Avni!!!! This was just too good, too damn good👏

Loved how unashamedly the women were complimenting Rishabh my Bajju deserves all the tareef! And you also mentioned Menka (his first wife, who was a stunning diva omg I love you for this ❤️)

Aaaaaaand Prerna is immediately jealous🤣 behen chahti kya ho? Pati ya premi? 😂 

For the first time she asked herself, does she deserve him? Frankly, no. But for the story, she could do better to become worthy of him.😎

So she walked up to him to take her right herself. surprising him LoL! Not even bothering about a certain Basu Boy lmao.

Aw how sad she got when her husband said he would not have married her if it wasn't for Kuki (Kash aisa hi hota, mera Bajaj bach jata😭) but he says something else, something Beautiful. 

In another world, in another life, I would have made sure we were together ❤️

Beautiful Beautiful Beautiful ❤️

-Sanu

Originally posted by AryanSahil

Woooowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww awesome 👏 part  ❤️

Want more more 😭😭 Will you continue this one?????????  

Thank you...

But no plans to continue this..

WOW. This is awesome, too good Avni🤗

A reality check for her listening to the ladies talking about her husband. They even compared her to his ex-wife and she is insecure and inferior immediately. And for the first time, she thought whether she deserves him or not. One good thing is that the ladies also mentioned that he is loyal which is soothing for her. 

So biwi is full possessive about him now completely forgetting her ex. She reached and stayed with him till the party is done. What a transformation😆. When she asked him the question, he was truthful to her, but also assured her, and complimented her. 

Originally posted by SanyaEterna

Loved how unashamedly the women were complimenting Rishabh my Bajju deserves all the tareef! And you also mentioned Menka (his first wife, who was a stunning diva omg I love you for this ❤️)

For the first time she asked herself, does she deserve him? Frankly, no. But for the story, she could do better to become worthy of him.😎

So she walked up to him to take her right herself. surprising him LoL! Not even bothering about a certain Basu Boy lmao.

Aw how sad she got when her husband said he would not have married her if it wasn't for Kuki (Kash aisa hi hota, mera Bajaj bach jata😭) but he says something else, something Beautiful. 

-Sanu

@bold - inspired by your love for Menika

She really needs a reality check!

And Yes Mr Bajaj deserves all the attention he gets..

Including ours..😂

Thank you for you words ♥♥♥

Originally posted by MR21

WOW. This is awesome, too good Avni🤗

A reality check for her listening to the ladies talking about her husband. They even compared her to his ex-wife and she is insecure and inferior immediately. And for the first time, she thought whether she deserves him or not. One good thing is that the ladies also mentioned that he is loyal which is soothing for her. 

So biwi is full possessive about him now completely forgetting her ex. She reached and stayed with him till the party is done. What a transformation😆. When she asked him the question, he was truthful to her, but also assured her, and complimented her. 

Thank you...😊♥

I love your long reviews and the way you encourage..♥♥

And yes, she should know have him as her man .., for whom others are dying.....

This is needed for her..

I just typed our a huge comment and turned our that Mama has written a better comment. So yes whatever mama said. + I missed your stories it had been a regular habit to read and call it a night do din se huya nahi 😭

Originally posted by SanyaEterna

-Sanu

Prerna is really MB she needed those party aunties to think about her relationship.

I loved  RB's answer HE would have done anything to make her his if They would have met in different circumstances. 

He was hers and she only his.

Oh I remember I made RB save his number on her phone as Only Mine.

Haayeee... It was beautiful

He is such a charmer.☺️.. And a perfect husband

I liked the way she was jealous 

I really wish to see something like this in the show 😃