Bahu Begum

Sep 17 : The Queen Makes A Move

NoraSM thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Episode starts with Noor entering Razia's room with a picture of Yasmin and Razia in her hand, she is crying. Razia asks her to leave, Noor pleads her to let her stay with her for a while, she will just sit with her, she won't demand or complain about anything. 

Noor puts her face in Razia's laps, looks at Yasmin's picture, Razia sees what Noor is holding and her heart melts, she puts her palm on Noor's head. Noor sees this and smirks. Mission accomplished. 

Razia sees Noor smirking, Shaira is like Razia, Razia melted forgetting the humiliation she had to go through for old time's sake, for Yasmin's friendship and the love she had for Noor but she is way more mature than Shaira and understands people better than her. This is pertaining to the fact that Shaira is very young and people in her life like Azaan and Razia are very straightforward, she does not know how people can be like Noor, Shaira sees black and white. 

Noor thinks that she has manipulated Razia and asks for her rights as Azaan's wife, Razia agrees with her and they call Shazaan to come home. 

In office scene or in any other scene whenever there is tension or indication of something negative, Shaira holds Azaan's arm like a shield, signifying that they are in this together, Azaan will protect her and she won't leave him alone ❤️❤️❤️❤️

Shazaan come home and Noor asks Azaan for her rights, Azaan is shocked that Razia is supporting Noor, he asks Razia if she really wants Azaan to do this, Razia nods and Azaan says that he is ready but they have to play a game. 

Shaira says that she won't be a part of any game, Azaan asks Noor and Shaira to find the most precious thing in this house. Noor runs thinking she has lived here all her life, she knows where they keep the most precious thing. 

Azaan asks Shaira to at least try, Shaira is miffed at Azaan, she says that if he wants to give Noor a chance then he should, there's no reason for any comparison or competition. 

I am loving this Shaira ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ There's no need for her to compete with Noor and she should not be subjected to this. 

Noor comes running back with Bahu Begum's Pasa, she says that it is the most important thing in this house and whole Bhopal. She looks at Shaira saying didn't Shaira bring anything? Or she conceded defeat before playing because she knows that she can't win against Noor. 

Shaira shuts up Noor and says that she is tired of giving explanations for her childish and mean behavior. She doesn't want to be a part of this game and the most important thing in this house, city, nation, world and universe is her husband Azaan to her. 

Razia and Azaan are astonished and happy seeing Shaira giving Noor a befitting reply. 

Noor says that Azaan said a thing, not a human, Azaan declares Noor the winner of this competition and Shaira the winner of his heart as always ♥️♥️♥️♥️❤️❤️

Azaan is leaving when Noor stops him and says that she deserves a prize for her victory, she says that she has 5 conditions - 

1 She will read Bismillah for Azaan 

2 Azaan will shower love on her, like he does with Shaira 

3 Azaan can spend days with Shaira but he has to spend every night with Noor. Razia looks down with embarrassment. 

4 Azaan has to sleep on Noor's bed 

5 Azaan has to give her everything, he gifts Shaira. 

Azaan looks at Shaira, Shaira nods and Azaan agrees, he says that now Bismillah will be read from lips instead of hearts, he would have a kiss a spark instead of his love, he would sleep with Noor but his happiness, his solace will be with Shaira and he will have to do as much charity as he spends on his wife. 

Razia leaves, Shaira is about to leave and Azaan goes behind her, he slips and Shaira saves him from falling ❤️❤️ Shaira leaves and Azaan asks Noor to come in front of him, so he can put hand on her like he did with Shaira and Noor falls into the pool.

Shaira comes there and asks Azaan to get Noor out of the pool but Azaan takes Shaira away from there. 

If Azaan has to spend days with Shaira then how can Noor read Bismillah, that's Shaira's time, how does this work? This is why I don't feel very good about polygamy. 

Razia asks Suraiya and Asgar to leave the house within 2 weeks. 

Razia is serving popcorn in kitchen, Azaan comes there and asks her about her reasons to resign from the forum as she liked going there. Razia replies that she didn't like going there, she liked working there and she can work from home, she has decided to form a new committee where they will fight for women's rights and train them to be independent. In this committee Razia has decided that Shaira will be Co-Chairman. 

Azaan is happy knowing that Razia approves of of Shaira, Razia says that she is proud of the woman Azaan has chosen for himself ❤️❤️❤️ They hug each other 

Azaan asks Razia about her reason to help Noor earlier, Razia says that marrying Azaan was Noor's zidd but Azaan's time is her right and Razia can't deny a woman her rights. 

I do not understand this, Azaan has a right to say No, when we say that in a relationship consent is very important then do we mean that a woman's consent is important, Azaan's consent is not important, he has no right to decide where he wants to sleep

Razia forcing Azaan to sleep with Noor is progressive and in favor of women's rights, but a man forcing a woman to do duty of a wife against her consent is regressive and marital rape, why is this bias wired in us? I do not understand this, Azaan does not have women rights but he has human rights, it's just pathetic how something like women's right is being degraded to support Noor. 

Razia adds that she had one more reason to support Noor, the change she has seen in Shaira tells her that it is Shaira who can end this polygamy, it is one thing to give other woman rights on your husband but it is another thing to see that other woman with your husband. 

Azaan grins and compliments Razia on her intelligence, Razia says that she is his mother after all. 

❤️❤️ A very beautiful Mother-Son scene ❤️❤️

A very good, balanced episode overall, finally someone is thinking straight and it had to be the Bahu Begum, in this game of Chess, there are two queens, Razia and Shaira ❤️❤️ both are moving to protect their King.

Upcoming - 

Azaan calls Shaira to wish her Happy Birthday ❤️❤️ Shaira thanks him for wishing her before anyone else, Azaan asks her to look under bedsheets for her present. 

Noor is planning to ruin Shaira's birthday, she says that she will be there with Azaan instead of Shaira and Azaan says that he wants to make Shaira's this birthday, the most special birthday of her life

💔💔💔 My heart breaks for them, it is given that Noor will react there and ruin Azaan's surprise. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kooki07 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

but who knows because now Razia Begum and Azaan are thinking ahead of Noor thank you very much for the lovely written episode . you have cheered us up thank you again.

Mithila_22 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Thanks for the update Nora. Need to watch last two episodes..seems like they were very good. I always wanted to see shayra like this. I had mentioned in my comment also that she needs to stand for herself and claim her right as his wife over azaan and give him the love he deserves. Glad it's happening. Will watch the episodes now..Razia begum is one hell of a lady and so is shayra..In a way Noor is making shayra stronger and stronger. Noor is intolerable though..

Edit:

Watched both the epis. 

This content was originally posted by: NoraSM

I do not understand this, Azaan has a right to say No, when we say that in a relationship consent is very important then do we mean that a woman's consent is important, Azaan's consent is not important, he has no right to decide where he wants to sleep

Razia forcing Azaan to sleep with Noor is progressive and in favor of women's rights, but a man forcing a woman to do duty of a wife against her consent is regressive and marital rape, why is this bias wired in us? I do not understand this, Azaan does not have women rights but he has human rights, it's just pathetic how something like women's right is being degraded to support Noor. 

Word..I completely agree. 

I was cringing while listening to Noor's conditions. I can not imagine how azaan must be feeling while listening to them. Noor has officially made azaan a trophy. She said to shayra that azaan is not a thing but doesn't she herself started considering him a thing and demanded him to shayra? Noor is a hypocrite villain and that makes her more intolerable than others on the ITV. 

Shayra was great in both the episodes. I loved "Badi Begum aapse baat kar rahi hai" The love,understanding,respect shazaan have for each other is commendable. I loved the office scene. RB is on fire. Till date she let the kids handle the situation, now she is taking things in her hand and making it clear. Loving her. Love all RB scenes and shazaan scenes..

Edited by Mithila_22 - 4 years ago
kooki07 thumbnail

the queene really made a move that's what we wanted kids were just playing the games now she had to stand up loved it.

kooki07 thumbnail

but just remind Noor did Azaan not mention infant of the kazi sahib that Noor will have share of my property and wealth but not my love which belongs to Shaira only . since when Noor stoped forgetting the things ?

joypallavi thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Noor only intention is power and lust. Till the shaira is present she cannot achieve it. She wants to separate shazaan physically so she get azaan for herself she didnot realise the depth of shzaan's love. As for razia I really liked her and moreover I think she should trained shaira as next bahu begam.

The_May_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

@ Nora and and Mithila - All you have written!

A woman/wife's rights are NOT above any man's human rights or consent.  This is one of the aspects of N which disgusts me the most; Azaan is just a toy for her and his feelings do not matter at all.  She might simply be power hungry too because constant rejection does not dissuade her...

Razia Begum and Azaan scene was heartwarming to watch.  As hoped, RB was pleased the way Shayra delt with all the drama.   I think Azaan does not intend to follow N's demands; it was mean of him to push her into the pool but who can say she do not deserve it. 😆  RB gave N a fair hearing, knowing her true intentions but I think she knows Azaan will find a loophole in this agreement too...

Believing in RB and ShaZaan. smiley27  I love the bond these three share, they give each other strength and hope for the future story.

Edited by The_May_Rose - 4 years ago