Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Omg Radhika Apte is stealing Priyanka's Hollywood offers

Fluffyalexis thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

https://www.instagram.com/p/B2f8Zk0H36f/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

The international original series of Apple TV+, Shantaram, has found its cast. Australian actor Richard Roxburgh, Indian actress Radhika Apte and English actor Charlie Hunnam are the main leads.

Shantaram is based on Australian author Gregory David Roberts' 2003 novel of the same name. It tells the story of Lin, a man on the run from an Australian prison looking to get lost in the teeming city of Bombay. Cut off from family and friends by distance and fate, he finds a new life in the slums, bars and underworld of India.

Maybe PC might have turned down this role as she doesnt want to be stereotyped in Indian roles 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

HZAnita thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Wow!  Fantastic! Congrats to Radhika!🥳 

Pappu.Pager thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Congrats Radhika! 

Manavi_kesari thumbnail
IPL 2023 Participants 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 4

Typical n stereotype international series on slums,bars,underworld of India 😴💤, biopic of an Australian criminal , who wants tat 😴💤Edited by Cool_N_Cold - 4 years ago

Rekha_ji thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Omg this is one of my favourite books of all-time <3

They were going to make it as a movie more than 10 years ago with various actors being attached to the project including Johnny Depp.

And yasss to Radhika Apte <3

Melissaa thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Wow!! Congrats Radhika!! 

I will definitely watch this... I love Charlie Hunnam. 

Edited by Melissaa - 4 years ago
Breath-Mark thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Firstly was this even offered to PC? Even if it is, nobody is stealing anyone's offers. HW is big enough to fit more than one Pan Indian star. 

Edited by Breath-Mark - 4 years ago

This content was originally posted by: Melissaa

Wow!! Congrats Radhika!! 

I will definitely watch this... I love Charlie Hunnam. 

I liked him in Sons of Anarchy, he matured as an actor throughout the show's run

Melissaa thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Journey95

I liked him in Sons of Anarchy, he matured as an actor throughout the show's run

First saw him in SOA too. Watched most of his movies henceforth. Despite getting good offers it is a shame that his movie career never took off. I was so rooting for him.

This content was originally posted by: Melissaa

First saw him in SOA too. Watched most of his movies henceforth. Despite getting good offers it is a shame that his movie career never took off. I was so rooting for him.

Tv show actors rarely have good movie careers for some reason. King Arthur flopping did a lot of damage and many of his other movies despite being good like The Lost City of Z also didn't do well at the BO.

Definitely a shame