hey

Posted: 2 months ago

Okay it feels like I’m in a graveyard but I’ve always liked ghosts? So here it goes! 

I’m so sorry for disappearing for a..... uhh a year? Yikes! I don’t know if anyone is even active on this forum anymore. 

I got super busy with my studies and then personal life and blah blah and then I found this India forums change and got so confused lol. Then my laptop crashed down. I swear Apple Mac laptop is the worst, ameer logo ke nakhre it is so expensive but as sensitive as a flower. GHOR KALYUG! One bad thing after another. Anyways, since the last few days I’ve been really missing writing. But I was wondering if anyone will read it if I post updates of my unfinished stories? I still don’t have my laptop lol but I’ll write on my phone 🤣. I plan to compete these four stories for now: 

1) I Own You 

2) The Rejected Wife 

3) Seducing Mr Arrogant 

4) The Billionaire’s Revenge 

Please let me know if anyone will read them or should I just... lol not post anything. I don’t know if anyone even comes online anymore on here after india forums format got changed. Love you angels! 

Edited by ZackKnightRocks - 2 months ago

I will

Like seriously  u r asking this. i was dying to read your stories . than god u came i was ready wondering around looking for u smiley4.i would like to read all your stories .thanks for coming backsmiley12

Originally posted by MyheartbeaASR

Like seriously  u r asking this. i was dying to read your stories . than god u came i was ready wondering around looking for u smiley4.i would like to read all your stories .thanks for coming backsmiley12

Aw that is so sweet, I’ll definitely see if there’s enough people still active and post! 

Welcome back ! Happy to see you ..smiley31 would love to read your work again. 

Originally posted by sweta_b

Welcome back ! Happy to see you ..smiley31 would love to read your work again. 

I’m also happy to see you 🤗 thank you, I’m not sure if anyone even visits this site anymore after the change so I’ll see! 

Please do start all your stories

Originally posted by snehalaureat

Please do start all your stories

I don’t know if even mods are active anymore lol I have posted a comment there to reopen my story threads. I did get a lot of my stories deleted though from anxiety, but for now I’ll update these 4!