ROSID SS: My door of happiness (note on page 22)

MistyDevil thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago

MY DOOR OF HAPPINESS

Hii guys Sarah is here...with an another story but this time planning to write a short story on our cute couple ROSID!! This story is about a cute love between a reserved type angry young man and a crazy fun loving girl. 

ROLI DIWEDI:

A crazy fun loving and a successful gynecologist at age 25. She always used to spread a smile all around her. 

AARAV DIWEDI: 

Roli's crime partner who is doing his 2nd year in Accountancy at age 20. 

SIDDHANT:

SIDDHANT....An orphan....living his 27 years old life without anyone. He is reserved and an angry young man who were trying to become a police officer. But two years back he had a huge clash with his cheif selection officer pradyuman as he asked him a money for posting but sid an honest person refused to give him a single money and raised his hands in front of other officers. So, pradyuman told to sid that he won't allow him to get a posting till he would be in the chief selection officer. As pradyuman said he rejected sid twice in the physical test. This makes him feels looser in his life but still he is doing his level best to achieve his goal.  

Now let's see how these two different poles meet each other and fall in love. 😉😍Like this concept or you people don't want to read? Just let me know :) 

Edited by sarah24998 - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Priyapiu thumbnail

Hy super di machii new SS congratulations for it.. nice concept let's see how things opposite poles Fall in Love with each other.. eagerly waiting update NEXT ASAP 😘😘

being.human thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Waiting for this ss!!!!!!!

ratchuchinu thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Omg ss with different concept wow super machii loving forward to read make it fast...........😊

himani_692 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Super concept but plz complete the pending ones

ayeshakapoor thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 5

Different concept.... update soon

Soujanya_ROSID thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Different concept... Waiting for to read... 

MessyMind thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Wow! Concepts sounds interesting. Looking forward for the updates. But, pls complete the ongoing ones first. And yeah, congratulations and all the best for this new story :) 

arisharosid20 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Wow amazing concept just love it update soon

Tania_rosid thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Interesting concept Sarah . . All the best my dear Super writer sarah . You know na I'm big fan of your writing . And congratulation for your new ss . Elderly waiting for updates dear ❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤