Bahu Begum

We thought it will be pologamy but its not

taraangel thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

In previous post i said that it can be pologamy.Many people still disussion about this.Actually i was confused.But after new promo thanks to wriiter to clear us that they will not showing us Pologamy.Press conference they cleary said us that Azaan will marry both Noor and Shayra so i was sure about this that Azaan will marry both.But they also said it will be not pologamy.But after watched some upcoming episod i gets confused thats why i posted about pologamy.But you people watch new promo it will not showing us pologamy.I posted this before so i post again for clear this sorry

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NoraSM thumbnail

Can you please give details of this new promo? I couldn't catch it 

taraangel thumbnail
Color fb page they posted new promo.And i also post ed allready see my post about maha episode of bahu begum and bepanah pyar.Edited by taraangel - 4 years ago
Yezabel thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: taraangel

In previous post i said that it can be pologamy.Many people still disussion about this.Actually i was confused.But after new promo thanks to wriiter to clear us that they will not showing us Pologamy.Press conference they cleary said us that Azaan will marry both Noor and Shayra so i was sure about this that Azaan will marry both.But they also said it will be not pologamy.But after watched some upcoming episod i gets confused thats why i posted about pologamy.But you people watch new promo it will not showing us pologamy.I posted this before so i post again for clear this sorry

If a man has two wives its polygamy! No matter if he loves one more than the other. Dont know why you ignore this reality?!

kooki07 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

where is the link please

sweet_tania thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: NoraSM

Can you please give details of this new promo? I couldn't catch it 

https://www.colorstv.com/in/videos/iss-mahashadiyantra-mein-kya-hogi-pyaar-ki-jeet-dekhiye-bahu-begum-aur-bepanah-pyaarr-16th-20th-sep-raat-930-1030-baje/