Hope you had a wonderful birthday Nia Sharma

You are amazing

Posted: 4 years ago

Nia Sharma you had a great birthday right

Babes hope u had a great bday...Nia Sharma rocks

Originally posted by mahakh

Hi, if I am not wrong, are you the one who sends Nia gift every year, if you are her then I am so lucky that, you have seen my posts because in one her interviews, she said apu lokham and I feel appu is a short name of your name , but from the surname she said once, I feel you are appu who is always sending Nia cakes and gifts, I am so happy that, your efforts get acknowledged always, you are like a friend to Nia, Nia is really sweet to acknowledge the efforts of her fans always, she is really nice to remember their names too 

Hiii yup i am appu...Nia loves all her fans and not nly me many others also sends cakes n gifts...She is such a sweetheart dat she is using all our gifts we are sending infact v all should b thankful to her...She remembers all her fans names 

Hope you had a fantastic day Nia Sharma

Originally posted by aparnalokam

Hiii yup i am appu...Nia loves all her fans and not nly me many others also sends cakes n gifts...She is such a sweetheart dat she is using all our gifts we are sending infact v all should b thankful to her...She remembers all her fans names 

Hi, I am so glad to interact with you as I feel you are so popular now and Nia remembers you always, I remember some of the name sover the years too now like yours, Kunal, Virginia , Gayatri, Bharti ,and there are few more

Yes many people send so many cakes and gifts, cake war is always on, she cuts so many cakes every year, this year, she has cut I think more than 20 cakes including from her birthday, I think she has cut the most number of cakes form her EHMMBH Days

She remembers them by hard which is rare, I don't think anyone does that, she is the best, she is a normal girl and nto some celebrity, she is so natural in her interviews, she treats her fans like friends and she means it 

She really enjoys receiving gifts not because she is greedy, but because she appreciates what fans do for her, she just enjoys getting spoiled 

She sues it definitely, Nia always uses the make up and everything sent to her, she wears them always especially the perfumes and lip sticks , also the mac collections she gets, did you gift that mac collection?

Hoping you had a wonderful birthday doll

Nia Sharma rocks

Nia Sharma is the best love you

Love uuu babessss Nia Sharma ur d best

Nia Sharma you are the best dear