TV Hindi

Its 17th Sep Nia Sharma

aparnalokam thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Yeahhh finally the day has arrived and its our gorgeous doll Nia Sharma Birthday💃🏻💃🏻Happiest birthday doll...Loads of love and happiness & Success babes😘😘😘

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nia_doll thumbnail

Happy happy birthday to lovely Nia Sharma doll

hariskh thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Happy Birthday Niaaaaaaa, years have passed and Nia is still down to earth and the same like before, she treats herself like a normal girl and to someone who is a celebrity, she is secure and never has insecurity for others , she has been a true friend and kept her friendships intact over the years and stayed in touch with them, she is still friends with the team of EHMMBH, Jamai Raja, and Ishq Mein Marjawan, her rbithday segments are still as crazy as they were back during EHMMBH Days, she sis till excited for her birthdays and she still gets so many gifts like she did before and she is always open about appreciating gifts and she waits for fans to wish her on Instagram ,she waits for the day to come, so that, she could be grateful for the love and support she gets every year on her birthdays especially , Nishal have come a long way too, Nia used to look so different before, but he personality is still the same like she was during 2011, she has not changed at all and success has made her more positive and honest as a person 

maclean thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Happy birthday to the most lovable angel Nia Sharma...May you be blessed with lots of success happiness and love....May all your dreams come true 

tehreemsajid thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail

Nia Sharma happy happy birthday dear ❤️❤️❤️

aparnalokam thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail

Happy Birthday babyyy dolll❤️❤️❤️Ur d most amazing Soul 😘😘😘May u ve a wonderful year😍😍Have a blast babes🥂🍻

hariskh thumbnail

Cash and Nia are just the best, the cake war is still onnnnn, I want it to reach 29 cakes 

hariskh thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: aparnalokam

Happy Birthday babyyy dolll❤️❤️❤️Ur d most amazing Soul 😘😘😘May u ve a wonderful year😍😍Have a blast babes🥂🍻

Hi, if I am not wrong, are you the one who sends Nia gift every year, if you are her then I am so lucky that, you have seen my posts because in one her interviews, she said apu lokham and I feel appu is a short name of your name , but from the surname she said once, I feel you are appu who is always sending Nia cakes and gifts, I am so happy that, your efforts get acknowledged always, you are like a friend to Nia, Nia is really sweet to acknowledge the efforts of her fans always, she is really nice to remember their names too 

Edited by mahakh - 4 years ago
NIALOVE thumbnail

Happy Birthday Nia Sharma angel

NiaDiva thumbnail

Happy Birthday Nia Sharma