Bani and pragati scene 16th sep

Catty24 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Kisko ghussa aya aj bani pragati ka scene dekh k ye to aisa laga mujhe k jo b bechare raghbir se start se lekr ab tk kiya pani phir gaya uspr or mujhe to ab aisa lg raha ekta indono ki love syory start hi nhi honay degi i kne itna mujhe negetive nhi sochna chahiye bt ab limit cross hogai bardasht karnay ki aj k scene se pragati ka kgud ka dimagh nhi hai ? Abhi se wo raghbir ko ghalat samajh rhi to kl k episode me to jb raghbir ko or bura samjhegi doubt or yakeen me badal jayega im scared bcs mujhe lg raha is baar doubt pehle se zyada hoga 😡😡😡i hope atleast kisi trha b romantuc scenes aye wrna me ye show nhi dekh sakti only apne fav couple k liye bardasht kar rahi othrwise ekta ne to fans ko pagal hi karna hai i hope bani scenesab na aye only wnt praghbir chahe eccidntly hi romance aye 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Catty24 thumbnail

Say something guys i want to share my feelings i knw mene kuch zyada hi likh diya bt i was very angry thats y share with u all here 😢

Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6

the sequence was good actually...its more of pragati dilemma for raghbir,as pragati she is listening to her heart that raghbir cannot be the killer and as bani she is using her brains that provoking her that raghbir is the killer...she is torm b/w her heart and soul

furthermore it also given the hint that she is no more living as bani but she is living each and every moment as pragati...she is completely Pragati Raghbir Malhotra,bani is dead...

joypallavi thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Raghbir proposes pragati is fine but if pragati accept raghbir without telling her whole truth that she is bani only that this is another betrayal from pragati side. As for scene Rm failed to protect bani and moreover he didnot tried to find her culprit.  So is rm was truly in love with bani I donot know what to say .as for pragati after getting betrayed as bani she is no more same innocent bani such transitions are happens in other serials also without plastic surgery drama like mein naa bhoolungi shikha transformed herself into samaria, in bani ishaq the kalma bani becomes maya for revenge so if bani is revengeful towards rm I am not blame her. But as pragati she is always protected by rm. So her hearts want to believe her.  Cvs has poorly executed the story.

Catty24 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mages

the sequence was good actually...its more of pragati dilemma for raghbir,as pragati she is listening to her heart that raghbir cannot be the killer and as bani she is using her brains that provoking her that raghbir is the killer...she is torm b/w her heart and soul

furthermore it also given the hint that she is no more living as bani but she is living each and every moment as pragati...she is completely Pragati Raghbir Malhotra,bani is dead...

Hmm you r also right thnk u bcs of your reply positive comnt I feel good othrwise kl mood hi off hogaya tha I hope we cn see more praghbir beautiful moments I knw doubt to abhi rahega bt wnt romantic scenes lets see bt expect nhi karungi bcs ekta hamesha fans k saath aisa karti hai 

Catty24 thumbnail

Originally posted by: joypallavi

Raghbir proposes pragati is fine but if pragati accept raghbir without telling her whole truth that she is bani only that this is another betrayal from pragati side. As for scene Rm failed to protect bani and moreover he didnot tried to find her culprit.  So is rm was truly in love with bani I donot know what to say .as for pragati after getting betrayed as bani she is no more same innocent bani such transitions are happens in other serials also without plastic surgery drama like mein naa bhoolungi shikha transformed herself into samaria, in bani ishaq the kalma bani becomes maya for revenge so if bani is revengeful towards rm I am not blame her. But as pragati she is always protected by rm. So her hearts want to believe her.  Cvs has poorly executed the story.

Jb pragati ko pata chalega sach to boht gilty feel karegi acrually rm ki fault nhi he have no idea k ye plan tha murder ka skay liye ye aik haadsa tha suddenly usay chance hi nhi mila bachane ka right may b bani pragati ki b mistake nhi bt without strong prove aise doubt karna ghalat hai bt chalo hate love me se jeet to love ki hogi bt ekta ismay pata nhi kitnay saal laga degi ahh 

joypallavi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Catty24

Jb pragati ko pata chalega sach to boht gilty feel karegi acrually rm ki fault nhi he have no idea k ye plan tha murder ka skay liye ye aik haadsa tha suddenly usay chance hi nhi mila bachane ka right may b bani pragati ki b mistake nhi bt without strong prove aise doubt karna ghalat hai bt chalo hate love me se jeet to love ki hogi bt ekta ismay pata nhi kitnay saal laga degi ahh 

Rm knew that bani is murdered  he himself confessed when pragati aranged the stage drama of raghbani love story he clearly told that whenever he found the person who cut the fence he kill him. Rm is also at fault here.

Valannie thumbnail

Yes  even i agee with mages that now she is fully pragati ragbhir malholtra.the episode was good its just that pragati is confused between her heart and her mind, but after the visarjan scene she not doubtful how she used to be before , bcoz in yesterday epi how she was eagerly waiting for ragbhir to cum inside the room n even when priya mgsd her she was fully confidence enough that he can't be  killer.so i guess we should enjoy n continue watching the show bcoz has bcum interesting. I think today precap is also interesting bcoz ragbhir also ask the same qts to her back i guess.

Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6

let bani be in grave...i don't want pragati to tell anyone that she is bani and live a new life...its actually a new birth for her,bani is over...this Pragati Raghbir Malhotra...

they made a blunder by revealing that pragati is bani...it should have been 2 different people and pragati seeking justice for bani...they destroyed it

I don't want raghbir to know she is bani..let pragatibe pragati,do not force bani in her...pragati is nothing like bani

Edited by Mages - 4 years ago
Catty24 thumbnail

Rm knew that bani is murdered  he himself confessed when pragati aranged the stage drama of raghbani love story he clearly told that whenever he found the person who cut the fence he kill him. Rm is also at fault here.

Ohh noo phir to rm ko pata lagana chahiye tha 😮😮 yeah i agree with u