Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Why is Ranbir constantly working with his exes ?

MarcoPolo008 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

We know that Rk is doing an ad with Kat for oppo, he worked with Dp before in some paints ad

As expected the girls always take the backlash 

Rk instead is laughing all the way to the bank unscrached  ๐Ÿ˜†

is it a strategy or just work opportunities??

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Twinklingmoon thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Ranbir Akele Thodi ad Kar raha hai Saath me Katrina and Deepika bhi karna chahti hogi naa?? 

And he has always been very positive about them and share healthy professional relationship so why not. 

zehreeli.kheer thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Twinklingmoon

Ranbir Akele Thodi ad Kar raha hai Saath me Katrina and Deepika bhi karna chahti hogi naa?? 

And he has always been very positive about them and share healthy professional relationship so why not. 

Both Kat and DP get brickbats for the same.. So technically Ranbir should too..

Before anyone reminds me, I know what DP said on national television

Mulann thumbnail

It's just that they are professional (read: RK, DP, and Kat), do not work according to their personal equations. Unlike Kareena- Shahid, Sal- Ash etc. who have records on not to work after breakup. 

GrumpyTheCat thumbnail

If you look at it objectively then it is all of them being professional and mature about it.

But Subjectively, itโ€™s Deepikaโ€™s desperation that forces Ranbir to work with her. Ranbir fir kya karta? Bichara. 

And then some claims of dignified people thrown in there. ๐Ÿ˜‚

Glitter_In_Eye thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Well, isn't it mutual? And when we say DP gets backlash for working with him, I think it's because it was she who talked about how she was cheated on and about her depression. I think it's natural for people who supported her and abused RK for playing her dirty to call her out when she keeps working with someone who did what he did (only Deepika knows better) to her.

ffkhan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: DeisyM

It's just that they are professional (read: RK, DP, and Kat), do not work according to their personal equations. Unlike Kareena- Shahid, Sal- Ash etc. who have records on not to work after breakup. 

@bold: Kareena-Shahid worked together after their break up in Udta Punjab even though they didn't share the screen together in the movie. They even promoted it together. It's unlikely that they share any personal bitterness with each other anymore, coz later on Shahid and Saif worked together and Saif's brother-in-law Kunal Khemu is also good friends with Shahid. While Salman-Ash were never seen together anywhere at all, neither off-screen. So their cases are very different.

Salman and Ash had a very bad break-up with Ash accusing Salman of physical abuse. It's obviously not possible for them to work together. I think now even Ash has moved on. I have seen her mentioning Salman's name in interviews lately.

Everyone else had a normal break-up and they are all married now or in other relationships so nobody really cares.

In Ranbir's case, he dated half the actresses in BW. If he stops working with them, who will be left?

Melissaa thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ffkhan

@bold: Kareena-Shahid worked together after their break up in Udta Punjab even though they didn't share the screen together in the movie. They even promoted it together. It's unlikely that they share any personal bitterness with each other anymore, coz later on Shahid and Saif worked together and Saif's brother-in-law Kunal Khemu is also good friends with Shahid. While Salman-Ash were never seen together anywhere at all, neither off-screen. So their cases are very different.

This is true... I remember when the news of Shahid-Mira marriage came out Bebo was asked to comment, she said she already knew because he told her when they met at a function. They are not friends but are really cordial. They maintain a distance because they don't want their past equation dredged up the media every time they are seen in the same place. Some portions of JWM were shot after the break up, I believe.  

Melissaa thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

I asked the same question on the RK and Kat oppo thread, tm... No one had any answer. ๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿค”