Rough Drafts - Page 2

Posted: 4 years ago

If last week was dhamakedar then this week too is no less an emotional rollercoaster. Brace yourself ! Today’s episode is intense. There will be moments of pure frustration but also some deeply satisfying ones..... 

Monday's Recap : Piya’s Decision 

We begin the episode with Piya bringing up their divorce issue. It’s news to Ansh & Rathods ! They hotly debate on who brought the divorce papers first. When Shekhar comes up with the realisation it was Mo’s doing. To separate them & bring Urvashi into Ansh’s life. Ansh agrees. Piya isn’t that ready to put all the blame on Mo specially not Ansh’s eagerness to marry Uru. Ansh negates that with Piya’s haste to get married 6 years back. Pari clears that mu up. With all the mu’s cleared the Rathods think the path to Piya & Ansh getting back together is also cleared. Piya thinks otherwise. She neither has the courage nor any trust left. “It’s a good thing Pari isn’t used to living with all of them otherwise it would take a lifetime to get used to living without them” she levels at Ansh. Pari leaves with Piya. 

Ved tries one more time to plead with them give their relation a chance based on their love. To which Piya responds that love is based on trust where there is no trust there is no love. Rathods urge Ansh to stop Piya specially Ved who points out it’s his fault. He needs to apologise maybe she might relent.

Piya leaves with Pari in tow. Ni & Sa follow suit. Only to find Ansh standing in her way. Baring his heart out with “Mar Jaon Ya Jee Loon Zara” ( Agneepth) he pleads his case. It ends with him tearfully hugging her. Something breaks within Piya & she too hugs him back. In the background everyone is happy witnessing this.

Only to push Ansh away. Between them stands 6 years of bitter memories. “One day is not enough to erase 6 years worth of pain nor anger neither my complaints.” She could maybe one day forgive Ansh but she could never forget even if he does apologise & admit his mistakes. So saying she leaves with Pari.

Only to be stopped by Ved once again. She pleads with Piya not to punish Adi & Pari for all their mistakes & Ansh’s. Why deprive them of both parents love , of a chance to grow up together in one family. Piya agrees Pari can live with them. Everyone including Ni & Sa are happy at this. But she can’t be a part of this family. Nobody is happy with that. Before leaving she tearfully hugs Adi & Pari. Riad protest. Piya apologises “They are too young for her to explain her reasons. But to always remember one thing that mama loves them a lot” Extracting a promise from them to always stay happy & not to trouble anyone she determinedly moves forward. (🙄This is giving me a deja vu feeling of Ramayana) She enters the lift to see Ansh tearfully hugging Riad & then sorrowfully looking at her. Ni & Sa follow suit

( 😓Phew) Heavy - duty drama over we shift to a lighter terrain. Dilman 💕. Only I’m not getting my dose of Namanisms today. There’s some more heavy scenes to wade through. (smiley22 Why ? Monday ! Why ? ) Our mandbudhi chudail symbolically declares her love by offering him a bowl of Imlis. According to him love isn’t selfish so she’s giving him the thing she loves the most her Imlis. 🤦🏻‍♀️Hi Hi Hi ! Only Naman has had enough ! He upbraids her for all that she has put him through starting with his 6 year wait to Hrithik Roshan to ViSa. And now when he’s given up she’s again standing in his way with a bowl of Imlis. He doesn’t know whether to cry at his fate or laugh or eat her Imlis. “Don’t cry ! Don’t cry !“ Dil interrupts. Urging him to only laugh she wipes his tears & again offers him her bowl of Imlis. Hi Hi Hi ! (Dil you’re really an Idiot 🤦🏻‍♀️ !)

We shift to Ni Sa & Piya in their home. Ni respects her decision but at the same time he shares his regret of separating himself from Piya for which he never once forgave himself. He asks her to reconsider. “They need their mom also as much their dad.” Piya knows that but what she’s not able to do she can’t. Saavi asks whether she’ll be able to live without Pari ? Piya responds Just like how she lived without Adi likewise she’ll live without Pari. She’ll console herself with the thought atleast they are happy together. Ni supporting her decision asks her future plans. Piya hasn’t thought that far ahead ( Please join Team R !) Asking them not to worry she tells them she’s okay. Aww Saavi cheers her up. Time for a sisterly hug 🤗 

Spotting Bh’s ashes catching fire in the distance she sends Piya to rest in her room. Drawing Ni’s attention to the table smiley3smiley3 they are horrified to discover that not only is Bh’s ashes which GM extinguished catching fire again but so is Bh’s nail. Back at the island rising from Bh’s ashes is a formless white mist ( Yikes !! 🥶) It goes inside a room. Ni’s phone rings he receives some shocking news from Ved. smiley3

Ansh thinking Riad are so heartbroken by their mom’s leaving that they are hiding their tears from him goes to comfort them. But our ever resilient Riad smiley16 have other ideas in mind. They vow to patch up the adults just like they did in summer camp. smiley36 Ansh doesn’t think it’s that simple. But Riad think otherwise. Ved interrupts this moment to discuss an unfortunate development.

Precap : 💁🏼‍♀️ Mo’s statue glows green. Even Ni doesn’t have the answer. With the kids at home Avinash suggest they shift her to Bandaap. Riad overhear everything. Ansh catches sight of them.

👩‍💻 Attention Silent Readers : For those of you who missed out on the pre/post leap story. All the Wu's are now available in the #Nazar Wu Links in the Forum Announcement Section. 

Edited by Hallyumint - 4 years ago

My Comments:

Due to health issues i was intending to give a summary but this episode deserves a recap. I am happy to note that Jerk Ansh has been permanently laid to bed. Today i saw the return of our old Ansh. There were some really hard hitting dialogues today from both Piya Ved Ni & Naman’s side. Especially Piya gave some really good zingers. Right down to acting, dialogue delivery, the scene set up everything was sensitively portrayed. This episode is a must watch !!! Guys don’t miss it !! 

Piya although I don’t agree with her decisions there’s one upside for me. I don’t have to question Ansh’s motive for pursuing Piya. It’s not to get Pari. Now that mu,child custody drama is over i can now look forward to watching Nazar once again. Welcome back my Daayans  smiley31Their separation drama Piyansh nok jhok will continue till Navratri 🤷🏻‍♀️ I’m not in a hurry to see it all wrapped up. My Dilman & Bhasmo is all i care about. Oh and Riad’s cute antics of course. smiley36

Madhura all the best for tommorow 🧟‍♀️

Sayonara 🧚‍♀️

Why thank you Greg i wasn't expecting to see u here.

This forum isn't much active so i'm using this here to draft the wu before i post the final one there. I have mondays & fridays. 

Monday's Summary

Episode begins where we left off yesterday. Adi points his finger at Bh predictably nobody believes him. Prepared for that he throws off his kada at Bh. Bh now exposed is free to do as she pleases. Vowing revenge on the Rathods she first kidnaps Adi in retaliation. 

Ansh & Ved comfort a grieving Piya. Everyone debates now what to do in absence of powers. Spotting Adi's kadi off Piya has hope for Adi. Except Ved points out he isn't aware yet of his powers. Piya discloses that Pari does. Everyone now belatedly realise why Piya displayed powers. It was because of her pregnancy. Ansh asks her why didn't she reveal this earlier. To which Piya bajaoes 📣🥁 him well for his mu's. ( you'll love the scene)  Ansh now angry declares he doesn't trust Piya, he doesn't know what else she hid from him. He'll look for the kids by by himself. Ved chastises him but he's gone by then.

In Team R' office Bh's ash jar starts shaking. Ni & Sa question that when they get a call informing them the kids are kidnapped. Opening the jar they follow the ash to Bh's black feather kept with their other weapons.

Dilruba now convinced that Naman is her husband asks for a divorce as per the rules of Chudail Talak Vidhi so she's free to marry Saavi. Poor Naman agrees. The info for that is in Chudail Shastra. Dil can't read as she's illiterate. That's why to protect Chudails the shastra can only be read by a blind person. That's right ! Guruma ! Only Guruma comes across vital information of Bhasmika.

Precap : 🤷‍♀️ Same as yesterday's 

👩‍💻 Attention Silent Readers : For those of you who missed out on the pre/post leap story. All the Wu's are now available in the #Nazar Wu Links in the Forum Announcement Section. 

The week didn’t disappoint. It was just as exciting as last week’s. Brace yourself for today too is an intense episode. Only a much better one than monday’s 

Friday’s Summary :  Is Piya really gone ? 

Bh goes in for the kill only to be interrupted by Piya. She breaks the fireflies jar to prevent Ansh from consummating with Bh. The moon is fast being covered by clouds with no time to spare Bh moves to kiss Ansh. Only Ansh interrupts her to ask some questions. Asking her reasons for coming back and then about their supposed honeymoon in Greece Ansh deduces this is an imposter. Pushing Ansh away Bh comes in her full form. She challenges Ansh to find his Piya. Piya screams futilely behind him. Just then the fireflies from the broken jar go to Piya giving her body a visible form. Ansh finally seeing her gently holds her head. 

Team R are in the elevator. Saavi is confident that Ansh knows Piya enough not to be fooled but that’s what Ni is worried about. They ask the Rathods where Piya & Ansh are. 

Running out of time Bh goes to kiss Ansh only the moon is once again hidden. Taking advantage of the distraction Ansh takes Piya’s Khanjar from her ankle straps. Pressing the Khanjar menacingly to her nape he demands she make Piya alright. Team R & Rathods arrive on the balcony on time. Ni warns Ansh he won’t be able to harm Bh rather Piya will die since it’s her body. Ansh is helpless to do anything now.

Bh has had enough what she can’t get through permission she will get using force. With the moon shining brightly once again she grabs hold of Ansh to passionately kiss him in full view of the Rathods particularly Vedmata ( OMG !!! 🙀) Poor Ansh is traumatised. 🤕💋Taking the Khanjar from Ansh’s hand she stabs herself. Offering her body to the moon a big pearl floats from the sky. Taking the pearl in hand she leaves Piya’s body in a cloud of smoke. ( All that marriage drama for one lousy kiss !!! Are u kidding me ? ) 

Piya is unfortunately dead there’s nothing anybody can do. 💔Ansh refuses to believe that. He vows to bring Piya from wherever she is. Good question where exactly is Piya ? 🤔

Piya wakes up in a place where it snows & mountains surround her. She wonders where she she is when a benign voice informs her she is on Namah Lok. Omg it’s the cast from Namah guy’s !!! Lord Vishnu & Lord Shiv. They have come to guide the Daivik in the afterlife. They urge her to leave her earthly relations behind and proceed towards the golden gates of Swarg. Piya isn’t willing to leave her kids her Ansh. 

What’s stopping her from crossing the heavenly gates ? they ask. Where there is no trust there is no relation God Shiv states. And it’s best to free yourself from those relations God Vishnu chimes in. Piya denies it though. For her love isn’t a bandhan neither does it entrap us it rather it frees us. My mukti & my swarg is only with my love she pleads. Does this love have so much strength that it can transcend even death ? lord Shiv asks. Good question smiley24

Ansh sees his kids asleep & between them they hold their mama’s picture. He vows to bring their mom back. Flying of the balcony he determinedly plunges to his death much to the horror of Ved & co. Awakening on the same plane he finds Lord Vishnu & Shiv. They inform him that Piya has proceeded to the golden gates. Ansh refuses to let Piya go. He’s come to take her back come what may. To get back Piya what is he willing to do ? they ask. Anything Ansh says. “By not trusting her he committed a great mistake. Because of me what she suffered for the past 6 years i want to make up for that. I want to give her all the worlds happiness” Kneeling in front of them he refuses to leave until they return Piya to him. In response the mist parts and Piya having overheard everything goes towards him. In the background their song Sajna plays. 

Lord Vishnu informs Ansh that Piya had two choices swarg & suhaag. She chose suhaag. Had he not chosen death for her they would have never sent Piya with him. He hopes they now don’t want to part from each other’s company. Their earthly family now awaits them. So saying they bid them farewell.

Precap: Pari cries, Riad ask for their mom. Piya comes forward & joyously hugs her kids. The family is now complete. 👨‍👩‍👧‍👦

The End 🤗

Final Thoughts :

Kudos to the guys in the VFX dept. 👏🏻 The VFX was gorgeous.

👩 Last week things took an took an interesting turn. Surprisingly Piansh reunited fast. This raises some interesting questions. If Piansh is not the focal point of the season then what exactly have the makers in mind? Regardless we now look forward to the family spending some well deserved time together smiley32as the week progresses & of course thrilling developments on Bhasmo’s front. smiley2

Friday’s : 

Ni & Sa reach their office to find Naman bawling 😭in full volume. Unfortunately he can’t hear them as they try asking him about it. Amidst all this noise Ni gets Piya’s call. Piya calls to know whether they have any new leads about the egg. Unfortunately not, only that it has different effects on different people according to their character. 😆Asking Piya to keep Adi from touching anything Ni promises to call back as soon as he finds the answers. Inside the terkhana Mo panics hearing them. Fearing discovery she moves to go only to accidentally fall down. On cue Humpty Dumpty starts screaming. Recognising HD’s distinct cry Ni & Sa rush to the terkhana. Mo is trapped. 

Meanwhile Piya whips up her special batch of ingredients to create a golden brew. Ansh helps out. While a worried Rathods family surround Adi. They pour the golden potion all over Adi’s hands. Miraculously he is able to unglue his hands. Yay and way to go Piya ! Unfortunately his hands are still red. Meaning he hasn’t lost his Super Glue power. Oh No !  😲

Ni & Sa reach the terkhana to find that Humpty Dumpty soaked the energy of all the KS & killed them. Hiding behind one of the taboot’s Mo opens the door to Dil’s casket with her choti to distract them. While they worry about Dil she escapes with HD. To solves Adi’s problem the family gives him gloves. He’s happy to hold things again. Unaffected by all of this Pari is busy playing games on her Ipad ( Remember EDV anyone). Piya noticing her odd behaviour shares her concern with the family. They dismiss it thinking she’s only a kid. Ansh calling Pari to him asks her to play with Adi.

Standing alone in the forest Mo looks worried. Having satiated his appetite Humpty Dumpty is ready to hatch. But Mo hasn’t yet brought it to it’s designated place to be born before the appointed time of Pati Pada (sorry didn’t catch the name properly) Amavasya - Dayanvanshyon ki Kaal Raatri. The year’s biggest Amavasya ! If the egg hatches away from its designated place before time then SHE will be angry. SHE an ancient being who’s going to return again. To do that she needs to wade through Patal Ketki Waterfall unfortunately she would burn to death if she attempts that. With no time to spare she urgently summons Pari. 

Pari who is playing with Adi at this time suddenly stops playing to dash to Mo. She doesn’t respond even when Adi question her. Alarmed he calls his parents who come just in time to witness Pari jumping from the balcony. Landing in that same forest she rushes to reach Mo only to be stopped by Piya & Ansh who followed their daughter. Trying to reason with her they find out Mo is behind all this. With no time to spare Pari attacks Ansh with her choti & runs to Mo. 

To stop her Piya summons the plants 🌱vines from the forest’s grounds to tie her up. Switching tactics she starts crying. Pretending to be in pain she pleads with her parents to release her. Unable to bear her daughter’s tears Piya frees her. 

Suddenly Pari stops crying & again runs towards Mo. Only to find Adi in her way. Taking one of his gloves off he takes hold of Pari’s hands. Yup he superglues himself to her ! Ansh & Piya then join hands with Pari and each other to hold her while she struggles to break free. Forming a protective circle they vow to protect their daughter & sister from bad influences ! What a heartwarming moment. 👏

Mo having been abandoned has no other choice but to go through those acidic falls even if she burns to death. Enduring the pain she determinedly pushes through the falls. Making it safely to the cave she smirks triumphantly. Humpty Dumpty is finally ready to hatch 🐣.

Back in the lab Naman tries to wake a comatose Dil. Ni & Sa wonder if the egg ultimately killed her but just then Ni spots one of her neck rings glowing purple. That means Dil is still alive. ( Yes !! ) The question now is how to revive her ? 

Other side in Rathod house Pari is still trying to break free from Adi while the family watches helplessly. They don’t know how to help their kids. They don’t have any information about this mysterious egg & it’s powers neither does Ni nor is the Daayan Rahasya with them to help them out. But we do have a Daayan ! Shekhar points out. Since Mo is behind the creation of the egg she would be knowing about HD. Through his sources in Bandaap he found out Mo escaped with the egg with Pari’s help. Hearing this Avinash recalls hearing a report of a marriage procession being killed. The strange thing was they all aged dramatically. Definitely Mo was behind this.

Piya is distressed to learn about her daughter being involved in all this. Ansh deduces Pari was hypnotised through Mo’s shoes. Question now is how to save Pari & find out about Mo’s mission & the egg. There’s only one way now Ansh determines . Piya is hesitant but Ansh asks her to trust him. Infront of them Pari still struggles to break free from Adi near the makeshift laboratory table. 

Simultaneously looking into his book Ni finds a way to cure Dilruba. He ask Saavi whether she is ready. 

🤓 Points to be noted Milord 

💁‍♀️This week they started with clearing of mu's ended the week with Piansh's reunion. At the same time they reunited Dilman as well. Normally in any daily soap they would drag the main couple's reunion for months. It is the main highlight of the serial after all ! You'd think they'd drag it till Navratri atleast. 

The way the Nazar makers sped up Piansh & Dilman's reunion it looks as if they're trying to get that out of the way before starting the real story. They have definitely something major planned. 

And if that's the case I'm impressed. If they can come up with something that beats even Piansh reunion. That would be novel. 👏

💋🤪 The Emran Hashmi Kiss 🤣: Okay they would never show that on Itv. But the scandalized looks on the faces of elders on this show while Piyasbhas went full frontal attack on Ansh that was awesome !!! 😆🤣Specially seeing our pujya sanskari Ved mata's face was too die for. The uncivilised part of me would like to bajao seetis and tasliyas. It also would like to make a song fic on this -" Aja Aja give me a Kiss " (Movie Love).

Poor Ansh tho he's never going to be a match Bh. I find it amusing all that hullabaloo was for one measly but very satisfying kiss. There i agree with you Nikki. Adi being tortured , Piansh's prolonged mu's etc was for nothing in the end.🤷‍♀️

Nushy they have shown consumation scenes offscreen between the hero & the vamp in many serials recently. And tv Daayan b/w Satrupa & Akarsh Sony Tv Anamika b/w her & Jeet, Colors Manmohini b/w Mo & Ranasa. So i don't see the problem where she could have whisked Ansh off done the dirty deed in record time & deposited him back. Instead of that bloody Moon deadline. I wouldn't have minded 😉No the makers reason to rush this off is something else. I'm 🧐 certain if it !

👩 Lastly thanks Madhura glad u enjoyed the wu & for crediting me for screencaps. May i also add there's that flashback scene with Piya ansh where puts her jhumka's on the potted plants. That scene looked magical would make a good creation. Nushy loved you hilarious zingers. They're a hoot to read

🤩 Before i forgot special nod to the people at VFX dept. If i could i would salute you 👩‍✈️. The scene today specially Namak lok was simply gorgeous . The guys who are enacting the role of God Vishnu & Shiv looks they belong to a club of cool guys😎 Specially Vikas fills in the shoes of Shivji quite well. Shows on bromance are few & far between on itv. This one looks promising. 

Finally found the time to comment 👩‍🏭 so giving my two cents🥤🤔 on today's episode 

Fright Nights with Nazar 🧟‍♂️🧟‍♀️

The Exorcist Moment ! Out of the blue when Mo imitated Pari my heart skipped a beat. It gave me the heebie jeebies 😱 I never knew Mo had it in her to imitate a kid so well.  👏

The Egg Monster ! Hearing the omnious sounds from the egg & its shrieks when Naman shined it's light on it reminded of the of the first time Dil went Hi Hi Hi. That time it was genuinely scary so was this too. That whirring black mist looks creepy too.

Song & Dance Segment 💃🕺

Speaking of have you noticed the Rathods theme party today is egg related 😆as if to welcome their naya mehman.  

Whenever they do the dance choreography on this show it's always fun to watch be it the Kaala Chasma 😎 or the Bum Bum bole 🤹‍♂️ or today's song. 🎈

Pari today looked beautiful 😇 . I hope Kisha & Diaan had a blast shooting this. 

Naman The Kancha Revavanshi 😎

After ages i saw a car stunt scene. Naman climbing up a moving car or Dil carrying him off from mid air looked really dangerous. I don't know how these guys make it look so effortless 👏 ! Star of the Episode ⭐️ was Naman hats off to you Man 

🤔 The last car stunt i remember was Ni getting constantly hit by cars ( I winced there 😓)  & Mo being chained to a car. Then there was the Mo climbing up the car to fight Dil.

👩 To Madhura i understand your disappointment in not getting to see the aftermath of Piansh reunion till now. They ruthlessly cut it off to focus on the supernatural side of things I remember once when someone complained to the director about the suddenness of Piansh's marriage he replied that " The Romance will never be normal on this show". So you are to be commended to ploughing through today's episode to recap it for us. 🤗

If i may offer some comfort it's still too early too judge. It's only been 2 episodes. Based on what i've observed they focused last week on Piansh this week they're focused solely on setting up the new plot twist. When that's finished maybe next week they'll give Piansh scenes. I don't think they're unaware of audience's feeling otherwise we wouldn't have gotten Ansh turn around the way we all wanted.  

From what I've seen so far they're juggling too many 🤹‍♂️ things. Dilman, the Egg , Mo, Riad , Piansh. To show all that it requires a 1 hour episode. So maybe because it's a 20 minute episode it's not possible to cram everything in & they're cutting somethings out or rather balancing it. Some episodes they'll show this other episodes they'll show that. 

If they don't show it by then there's always the option to sit the track out or quit the show. 

Main Ghani Bawri ho gayi 💃

Hai I just loved this dadi pothi dance. Monalisa is always a delight to watch when she dances. I wish she would get more chances to dance on the serial. This maybe 10 kinds of wrong but damn they make it look like Wicked Fun 😉

Pari i just knew there was a reason she was a Daayan ! As Mo's evil sidekick she fits right in. She has a lot more scope to perform than otherwise. I loved today her CGI stunt scene ! 👏 And acting wise those expressions that smirk Kisha is a natural. I wish Adi gets the same  chance to show more range in his expressions. Well until 🤷‍♀️Pari gets dehypnotized i dig this Mo Pari combo 😆

Adi looks more at home with his powers these days. His poor parents got a shock 😲when he grew three times his size😆. I'm pretty sure it going to be Adi helps his baby sister.

Mo looked ravishing in pink today.I like her new simple look compared to her earlier ones. 

https://www.instagram.com/p/B20xMgwhWCw/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

As far the precap is concerned this egg monster better be worth the hype. I now really want to see the egg crack.