Pragati - Raghbir bekasur hein aur meri liye unka Pyaarr Sacha hein

Harshit - iss BepanahPyaarr  ko bhi mein hi khatamkardunga 

fires up the room 

Pragati shouts Raghbir sir

whats the problem harshit have with  Raghbir 

https://www.instagram.com/p/B2eSmBTh8Qe/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Edited by leenuguru - 4 years ago
Posted: 4 years ago

Good atleast colors tv are giving promos, happy to see.hope they continue to show this way only the promo.

Is this aag metaphorical or literal? 

Originally posted by .Dilwale.

Is this aag metaphorical or literal? 

In the promo it is literal; and I think they want to show that Harshit is trying to harm Pragati. Maybe there will be a fire sequece?

By metaphorical, I assume you mean whether Harshit is trying to create drama and misunderstandings between them?

1. I think Raghbir has been through enough and he is too mature to engage in petty politics. He is not Abhi from KKB. 

2. I also feel he will not mistreat Pragati - he is not MSK or ASR or SSO

3. He will not be able to stay without her; he will probably leave the mad house along with her and go live in his sasural. 

Edited by Stardust91 - 4 years ago

P.S. Raghbir, don't you dare break my trust and turn into Abhi/ASR/SSO/MSK or any such person. 

Originally posted by Stardust91

In the promo it is literal; and I think they want to show that Harshit is trying to harm Pragati. Maybe there will be a fire sequece?

By metaphorical, I assume you mean whether Harshit is trying to create drama and misunderstandings between them?

1. I think Raghbir has been through enough and he is too mature to engage in petty politics. He is not Abhi from KKB. 

2. I also feel he will not mistreat Pragati - he is not MSK or ASR or SSO

3. He will not be able to stay without her; he will probably leave the mad house along with her and go live in his sasural. 

Arey no baba.

I mean Harshit trying to create misunderstandings between them.

Like tomorrow Pragati will hit him on the shoulder and according to upcoming sequences Raghbir will be hurt in the same spot.

I mean it that way. Waise jab bhi yeh old Bani screen par aayi hai na, isne mera dil he jalaya hai. Why couldn’t Pragati be a separate person. She is NOTHING like Bani. Bani was so submissive to Raghbir. Pragati challenges him, which frustrates and endears him at the same time.

Btw, what do you think of the new entries?

Arey no baba.

Like tomorrow Pragati will hit him on the shoulder and according to upcoming sequences Raghbir will be hurt in the same spot.

I mean it that way. Waise jab bhi yeh old Bani screen par aayi hai na, isne mera dil he jalaya hai. Why couldn’t Pragati be a separate person. She is NOTHING like Bani. Bani was so submissive to Raghbir. Pragati challenges him, which frustrates and endears him at the same time.

The thing is, we have a connect with Pragati because we have seen her story. We do not care much about Bani except that her death affected our Raghbir to the extent of . Bas!!!

As for new entries...well I like those three kids...they are sweethearts BUT I only care about their stories to the extent where they affect PraghBir. 

Sorry but it's all about PraghBir  

Arey no baba.

Bani doesnot need to challenge rm because he always trust her and believe her everyone including  bm told him that he is in love with pragati but he ignored it and become angry it but when he remembers bani words and saw pragati face he realises it and even donot loose his temper. In yesterday episode bani was in fierce form unlike her previous scenes. Even pragati was submissive in intial episode she only become fierce after manali trip when she revealed herself as bani only. And the sequence which is realise rm that he was in love with pragati. Is the recreation scene of bani/pragati running on cliff. So we cannot say that bani cannot challenge him or always submissive kalash,vani ishaq the kalma are the serial where fl transform into revengeful bold person but it doesnot mean that they are not the same person but they grow as an individual in a more strong personality. 

The thing is, we have a connect with Pragati because we have seen her story. We do not care much about Bani except that her death affected our Raghbir to the extent of . Bas!!!

As for new entries...well I like those three kids...they are sweethearts BUT I only care about their stories to the extent where they affect PraghBir. 

Sorry but it's all about PraghBir  

Nah! Bani and Pragati are different personalities. At least for me.

And you are absolutely right. I care about other characters only to the extent to how they affect Praghbir. 

Like I enjoy Dev Priya scenes but only when they are with Praghbir.

Nakul is a cutie though.

Edited by .Dilwale. - 4 years ago

P.S. Raghbir, don't you dare break my trust and turn into Abhi/ASR/SSO/MSK or any such person. 

this is why we love him most he is not like the other arrogant leads