Kasautii Zindagii Kay 2

5 Reasons Parth Samthaan is the best choice to play Anurag

Enlightened21 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

https://www.tellychakkar.com/tv/tv-news/5-reasons-parth-samthaan-the-best-choice-play-anurag-kasautii-zindagii-kay-181006

This is an old article I came across few days back as I was checking online for some old episodes. That time I refrained from posting it as I didn't want to be labelled as a Parth fan, as apart from Eri I really don't want to be known as a fan of anyone. But, after watching today's episode and the Swiss track re-telecast by SP yesterday, I couldn't stop myself from posting this here as I wanted to appreciate Parth specially for today's episode. The whole Basus and Mr. Bajaj is present in the room while Anurag is just lying down there in the background. Yet the room is filled with Anurag's aura. That is the screen presence Parth holds so that Anurag is not missed and is something I have never felt about an actor before.  None of the creative team can be credited for this. Because, to make your presence felt, even when not having a dialog or not in the scene/episode is something which the actor only should be credited. So boy Partho without any hesitation, you can proudly say you own Anurag.

Edited by grace4317 - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

braveheartdoc thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Parth has been the best Anurag I could imagine... from a seedha saadha studious person who follows timetable strictly to a lover boy to a heart broken man to an obsessed lover he has portrayed every emotions with perfection 👏👏

Bas uske crying scenes hata do bas his eyes do all the talking and theyr e enough to bring across his pain to us so actually there is no need for his crying scenes 😛

Both Parica have beautiful emotive eyes😃

Madhu_Scarlet thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Brilliant post!! I’ve been a huge fan of him right  from KYY days and I never thought I’d like Anurag as much as I did Manik. But he proved me wrong. For a youthful love story, Parth was fantastic as Manik and now in a daily soap he is amazing as Anurag. 

No one can replace Parth and thanks to him Ekta is showing Ping Pong. She wouldn’t have imagined Parth could garner such a following. 

Every actor has their own shortcomings and over time they learn and improve. He lags a bit in crying scenes, but This boy has been to acting school and even today if you see his old scenes to the current ones, you would see improvement, and at the end of the day, no one is perfect and constant improvement is what that stands out. And Parth has shown that, and anyone who watched him as Manik and as Anurag from the beginning will whole heartedly agree. 

Edited by Madhu_Scarlet - 4 years ago
FaizaK thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

No wonder Parth has nailed Anurag character..This is my first Parth show, have never seen his acting before and the moment i watched him,I was truly hooked..This guy has such a strong screen presence and the kind of variations he has shown in last one year is commendable..

and I kind of disagree that he is bad at crying scene..He was amazing in the whole Swiss track. ..frankly male actors looks quite funny during crying but there are only 2 actors till date on ITV whom I loved watching doing crying scenes..one is Harshad Chopda and second is Parth Samthan..They both speak with their eyes so much so that you can actually feel their pain

Madhu_Scarlet thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: FaizaK

No wonder Parth has nailed Anurag character..This is my first Parth show, have never seen his acting before and the moment i watched him,I was truly hooked..This guy has such a strong screen presence and the kind of variations he has shown in last one year is commendable..

and I kind of disagree that he is bad at crying scene..He was amazing in the whole Swiss track. ..frankly male actors looks quite funny during crying but there are only 2 actors till date on ITV whom I loved watching doing crying scenes..one is Harshad Chopda and second is Parth Samthan..They both speak with their eyes so much so that you can actually feel their pain

I love Harshad when he cries, infact my favourite scene in Bepannah is when he breaks down reading Pooja’s diary 😳

Salutethearmy thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 7

Agree with everything but he can't cry. Yes Parthu as Anurag can go into pain in matter of seconds.

Day by day, it looks like Anurag is destroying himself, everything bit of expression, voice modulation is there.  So thats more than enough.

Someone like HC, Shakti, Sha can really cry.  In that aspect Mr. Bajaj has those tears which does not fall off. Today's episode he was helpless in front of Pre and her tears made his eyes moist. That was one hell of a scene.

jhalak7 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

I saw KYY and definitely he has all the components needed to be the best Anurag.

But never felt Manik chocolate boy. This is silly. 🤪He was a troubled badass guy at the beginning. Who turned sweet lover boy at the end like Anurag .

Edited by jhalak7 - 4 years ago
Peacefulmind thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

This charcater of anurag suited parth samthaan so well that he himself could not stop being anurag basu.

Uska previous show was youth, i tried watching but he was looking polished than BFF show.

Yahaan bandhe ne bahuth mehnath kiya hai to bring that natural aura, slang, grace anurag ka character.

Glad anurag k acharacter had so much shades & character itself is beautiful journey, a character to cherish to any actor.

Innocence, boyish, teenager, friend, lover, saviour, heart broken, cheated, anger, matured, immatured, what not 👍🏼

He has nailed every version & shades of anurag basu 

Shubhavi & parth are bestest among best in kzk2

Characters & actors to remember these both have proved they are iconic of kzk2 i give rhat credit to them🤗

Without parth anurga basu would have been incomplete.

P.s. other actors pls work hard to register in our mind as iconic pls 🙏

Madhu_Scarlet thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Paricarocks

This charcater of anurag suited parth samthaan so well that he himself could not stop being anurag basu.

Uska previous show was youth, i tried watching but he was looking polished than BFF show.

Yahaan bandhe ne bahuth mehnath kiya hai to bring that natural aura, slang, grace anurag ka character.

Glad anurag k acharacter had so much shades & character itself is beautiful journey, a character to cherish to any actor.

Innocence, boyish, teenager, friend, lover, saviour, heart broken, cheated, anger, matured, immatured, what not 👍🏼

He has nailed every version & shades of anurag basu 

Shubhavi & parth are bestest among best in kzk2

Characters & actors to remember these both have proved they are iconic of kzk2 i give rhat credit to them🤗

Without parth anurga basu would have been incomplete.

P.s. other actors pls work hard to register in our mind as iconic pls 🙏

I don’t think I’ve missed atleast one episode till they showed Manik’s death in KYY, so i was in awe with him. But as you mentioned Anurag has lot of shades in him and Parth is doing a commendable job in showing all of those layers. And totally agree on Shubhavi and Parth, they stand out for me. I like Moloy also and on the people who left, its Naveen Babu for me. These people are the best in KZK, they bring life to this otherwise crappy show.  

Madhu_Scarlet thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: jhalak7

I saw KYY and definitely he has all the components needed to be the best Anurag.

But never felt Manik chocolate boy. This is silly. 🤪He was a troubled badass guy at the beginning. Who turned sweet lover boy at the end like Anurag .

Hehehe, but even then the change he showed from Monster Manik is amazing, shows his acting prowess.