Kasautii Zindagii Kay 2

Love Is Madness- Prerish SS (Episode-3 page-4)

Ruhanika08897 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Love Is Complicated

Teaser

Index:

Teaser: Page-1

Episode-1:- Page:2

Episode- 2:- Page-3

Episode - 3:- Page:4

"Why did you do this Anurag? What did you gain from all this? Why did you snatch something from me which became my life and soul?" Prerana asked brokenly and seeing her like that for the first time everyone realized how much she lost and how much she is broken.

"Because I Love You and I will never let you become someone else's," Anurag replied with no hint of sympathy or concern.

"Then you will never get love, not even my care and concern for you because I don't love you anymore and You Don't Love Me, I'm just your obsession and a trophy to win from my husband sorry ex-husband which is your effort," Prerana said sarcastically the last part but there were anguish, pain and something else in her eyes.

"Prerana I Love You and I will marry you no matter what," Anurag said ignoring her answer.

"LISTEN HERE MR BASU IM TIRED OF THE GAMES YOU AND MR BAJAJ ARE PLAYING BECAUSE IN THE END MY DAUGHTER AND MYSELF ARE THE ONES WHO SUFFERED AND WILL BE SUFFERING YOU WANT TO MARRY ME THEN TRY IT BUT FROM HEART, MIND AND SOUL I WILL ALWAYS BE MRS PRERANA RISHAB BAJAJ AND IF YOU TOUCH ME I WILL FEEL THAT IT WAS MY HUSBAND RISHAB WHO TOUCHED ME, STILL YOU WANT TO MARRY ME? And LET ME TELL YOU THE BABY THAT IS GROWING INSIDE ME IS MINE AND RISHAB'S SYMBOL," Prerana asked with a determination in her voice which shocked him to the core.

"How can you be so characterless and how can you cheat me behind my back?" Anurag asked but she ignored it.

"Good-Bye Mr Basu, never enter my life again, and from today refer me as Mrs Bajaj," Prerana said and walked out of Basu Bari without looking back or not heeding to her mother or family calls because she has a husband to teach a lesson and daughter to pacify for the mistake of her father.

"Sir, SNEHA INDUSTRIES, is gaining a lot of fame and power in the short span of three years and everyone is comparing the CEO to you for achieving everything and the way the persons deals the business," Mehra said and Rishab was surprised.

"Find out everything about that Industry and the CEO, I want to know everything and Mr Mehra did you find anything about-" Rishab asked.

"I'm sorry sir but I couldn't find any information or lead on Mam sir," Mehra said with a sad smile and left.

Rishab Bajaj epitome of perfection, ruthlessness, cruelness, arrogance due to this he destroyed a person's life, who was important to his daughter, who was her mother but due to his blindness and arrogance he lost the only person who cared for him and his daughter, it has been three years since he saw her, Prerana Sharma or rather Prerana Bajaj, who was perfect, soft, determined, fierce, kind and a lioness who protects her family and her loyalty is beyond his imagination which always amazed him and made him respect her more but due his foolishness and own mistakes he lost her but now he is determined to find her through her any means, get her back and his daughter who is angry on him from the minute her mother left him but she never stopped showing him care, love and affection reminding him of his wife his Prerana with whom he fell in love with.

"Mrs Bajaj-" Rishab called her softly in shock, seeing her after three long years, she was looking like a diva in Red Anarkali, adorned her maang with sindoor and neck with a nuptial chain.

"Welcome to Sneha Industries Mr Bajaj, have a seat, we can start discussing the deal and please refrain yourself from calling me as Mrs Bajaj as I don't go by that name anymore," Prerana said in cold voice.

"Mamma, I missed you," Kuki said hugging her mother while Rishab and Veena who came to her office to talk with her was stunned and surprised.

"I missed you too Princess and I'm sorry that I couldn't come and meet you last week because I was outside," Prerana said.

"It is okay Mamma but where is Champ, I want to meet him?" Kuki asked.

"My Princess, your Champ is there in the cabin playing with his toys, so go and play with him and I think there is someone who likes to talk with me," Prerana said and opened the cabin door only to see their shocked faces for which she smirked a cold one.

Edited by ruhanika_ruhi - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MR21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

WOW. This is awesome. I want to read it now. Waiting for the story to start, please update soon.

PenguinBaby thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Omgggggg! Prerna lashed out at Anuragand she decided to teach her ex-husband a lesson

So she had the baby ❀️ and does Kuki live with her? Sorry I got a little confused in the endπŸ˜†

But I totally loved it! Update soon!!

-Sanu

oa2019 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

ooh very intriguing please update soon.

MajhboorChomo thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Wooowwwwwwww what a wonderful part πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸ‘β€οΈπŸ˜› please update soon πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­

rinku95 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail

Wonderful 

Please update soon 

komlika thumbnail

Awesome start 

Please continue soon 

Thank you πŸ€—

mitras thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Wooh thats an amazing start. These men seriously needs to stop playing with her. Good that prerna is giving it back to them❀️

isha123asya thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Well..the teaser is teasing !!!😁😁 Want to read more!

Ruhanika08897 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Episode-1

She was frozen in her place after listening to the conspiracy the person she once she loved in her oast along with her mother and sister that to just separate her from her husband and daughter. She understood why Anu-Mr Basu did that but why did her mother and her family support, is what she is not understanding. She can remember what landed her in all this mess.

It has been two months to Mr Basu's accident and he was in a coma, while his mother and sister blamed her for his condition her husband stood as a pillar of strength, but she with her madness messed her life so much that she couldn't even understand what was she doing anymore or anything she still remembers his words when he saw her appearance and madness which was only concern in her opinion in those two months Pyaar Zindagi hona chahiye na ki Zinda Rehana ka Karan, these words always roamed in her mind and heart but she never gave any heeds to these words because she was confident that he will never leave her in this life and she took him for granted but she forgot even he is human and has a heart which will get tired of her one day due to her doings.

He was just namesake husband when she married him for a deal with mutual understandings, she always hated him, she remembers what she said to him in Switzerland that he doesn't have any right to touch her, no touchings clause and now she feels shame welling up inside her due to that but for the first time she felt admiration for him when she saw him the way he used to love his- no their daughter, now she realizes how she slowly started to understand him without him saying anything to her, slowly their relationship started to change dynamics into man and wife, no need for words their eyes were enough to know each other words, sayings and doings but her madness and the thinking of her still being love with Anu- Mr Basu made her loose most important and beautiful relations of her life. She  realized that she is falling in love with Mr Bajaj, who is King of Bajaj Empire, who rules with Iron fist, who instils fear in the people heart to get what he wants but when it comes to her or his daughter he is nothing but a caring and concerned person who doesn't think a minute about consequences of his doings to make them comfortable, when she was with Anu- Mr Basu taking care of him all the day but her mind and heart used to present with her daughter and husband thinking what they are doing, did they have anything for lunch, are they taking care of themselves but she is so insensitive towards herself that she realized her feelings so lately that how all these messes started and spiralled from her hands in just minutes.

Flashback:

"Mrs Baj- Ms Sharma, you should sign these papers," Mr Bajaj said with cold voice forwarding her the documents while she was confused by the designation he called her and slowly she took the documents with fear clenching in her gut and what she saw made her stumble back in shock and she looked at him in questioning while he just avoided looking at her.

"Mr Baja, Yeh kya hai?" She questioned him meanwhile her eyes were pooled with unshed tears.

"Those are documents which will give you freedom from this unwanted relation and world, for which you always craved for," He replied still with a cold tone.

"Mr Bajaj, Maine Kuch galat Kiya kya? I'm sorry agar Maine kuch Kiya toh lekin mein iss par sign nehi karungi, " Prerana replied with finality.

"Mrs Baj- Ms Sharma, Maine kaha iss par sign kijiye aur chali jayiye humara zindagi se kuynki abb apake humara zindagi koyi jagah nehi hai aur baat aapki opinion ki toh tabhi Mujhe koyi farak nehi that abb bhi nehi hai," He said with finality and emtemotionless tone.

"Aapko koyi farak nehi padtha lekin Mujhe padtha hai Mr Bajaj aur mai Apne beti aur apko chodkar kahi nehi ja rahi hu, samjhe?" She asked firmly.

"Maine kaha na aur apko khushi  hona chahiye ki apka aashiq aur apka Parivar ka plan kamayab ho gaya," He said which made her confuse and she turned towards Anurag and her family who were standing in the background silently.

"Yeh aap kya keh rehe hai?" She asked him confused.

"Woh baat aap apne logo se puchiye jab hum yaha se nikal jayenge," He replied and ordered his servants to pack everything that belongs to them leaving Prerana's and walked away with his daughter who was looking at her mother with pain and sadness in her eyes which pinched Prerana's heart and tears welled up in them.

"Maa, yeh abhi kya keh rahe the?" She questioned her mother while Veena along with her sister avoided her gaze.

"Maa, main aapse kuch pooch raha hu?" She asked firmly this time.

"Mein batata hu Prerana," Anurag said and she turned towards him but the feeling if scare and fear were more.

"Kya batana chathi ho tum Anurag?" She asked.

"Mera accident aur coma mein rehna sab mera, Veena kaki aur Nivi di ki natak taa, hum yeh sab tumhe Mr Bajaj ke life se nikal ne ke liya kiya hai," Anurag said and she felt air stuck in her lungs and she turned her betrayed eyes towards her mother and sister and flinched from her.

"Kyun meine poocha tum logo se yaa kabhi kaha tha ki mein uske saath khush nehi hu?" She asked and slowly the feeling of anger and betrayal was coursing in her veins like blood.

"Tumhe batana ke jaroorat nehi hai Prerana, main janta hu tum kay feel karti ho uss Bajaj ke bare mein iss liye yeh sab kuch kiya," Anurag justified himself.

"No, Anurag you are wrong like every time and this time I feel broken and betrayed because my own family helped you snatch everything from me," She said and they can see anguish and pain of losing in her eyes which made them gasp.

"Nehi Prerana, tum iss liye yeh keh raho kuynki tumhe kuki se lagav ho gaya hai aur kuch nehi aur mein bhi abb tumse door nehi rehna chahtha," Anurag said.

"Why did you do this Anurag? What did you gain from all this? Why did you snatch something from me which became my life and soul?" Prerana asked brokenly and seeing her like that for the first time everyone realized how much she lost and how much she is broken.

"Because I Love You and I will never let you become someone else's," Anurag replied with no hint of sympathy or concern.

"Uss Pyaar negi kehthe pagal pan kehthe hai Anurag aur iss pagal pan mein tumne ek bacchi ki dil dukayi aur mujhse kuch aisa cheena hai jo mere jeene ki wajah ban chuki thi," Prerana replied and disgust was seen clearly in her eyes.

"Tumhe jo sochna hai sochi lekin ab tum meri ho aur mein tumse Pyaar karta hu and I will do anything to get you as I love you," Anurag said and just then Rishab came down along with Kuki.

"Then you can never gain my love, care and concern for you because I don't Love You anymore and You DON'T LOVE ME, I'm just mere obsession a trophy for you to win from my husband sorry ex-husband by your effort," She said with fire in her eyes and Rishab looked at her surprise while others looked at her in shock and silence.

"Prerana I Love You and I will Marry no matter what," Anurag said and everyone looked Prerana when she broke a vase which is on the side table loudly shocking everyone as she is not one to express her anger with violence.

"LISTEN HERE MR BASU IM TIRED OF THE GAMES YOU AND MR BAJAJ ARE PLAYING BECAUSE IN THE END MY DAUGHTER AND MYSELF ARE THE ONES WHO SUFFERED AND WILL BE SUFFERING YOU WANT TO MARRY ME THEN TRY IT BUT FROM HEART, MIND AND SOUL I WILL ALWAYS BE MRS PRERANA RISHAB BAJAJ AND IF YOU TOUCH ME I WILL FEEL THAT IT WAS MY HUSBAND RISHAB WHO TOUCHED ME, STILL YOU WANT TO MARRY ME? And LET ME TELL YOU THE BABY THAT IS GROWING INSIDE ME IS MINE AND RISHAB'S SYMBOL," Prerana declared with a determination in her voice which shocked him to the core while Rushab was rooted in his place.

"How can you be so characterless and how can you cheat me behind my back?" Anurag asked but she ignored it.

"Tum kehthe ho ki mujhse pyaar karte ho lekin muj par itna bhi bharosa nehi, yeh Kaisa Pyaar hai?" She asked with hate and disgust in her tone which made everyone flinch even though that was not directed towards them.

"I'm sorry I was just surprised by your declaration, I love you," Anurag said composing himself while she glared at him.

"Good-Bye Mr Basu, never enter my life again, and from today refer me as Mrs Bajaj," Prerana said and walked out of Basu Bari without looking back or not heeding to her mother or family calls because she has a husband to teach a lesson and daughter to pacify for the mistake of her father while they left Basu Bari when she was having a verbal spar with her ex and now past.