Sanjivani 2

16th sept, 2019 - A MUST WATCH EPI

Pixie98 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

All i can say for now that do not miss this episode or try to skip by any means - It is a very fast moving epi the screenplay was fast.

○ Dr Asha records Dr Rishav's confession who is the real culprit behind poster.

○ Dr Juhi invites Dr Anjali at her house for dinner.

○ Dr Sid and Dr Ishani gets network and they calls Dr Asha for help.

○ Dr Anjali and Dr Juhi have a heated conversation.

○ Dr Shashank was too invited in the dinner so that Dr Juhi can clear the distances between Dr Anjali (daughter) and Dr Shashank (father).

Dr Anjali asks Dr Shashank why did he expelled Dr Juhi 17-18 years ago from Sanjivani.

○ Dr Anjali accuses Dr Shashank for loving Dr Juhi which makes Dr Juhi shell shocked !

○ Dr Asha shows the recording to everyone. Dr Ishani decides to apologize to Dr Sid.

Precap -

○ Dr Ishani's apology to Dr Sid infront of everyone.

○ Ganesh Chaturthi celebration • Dr Ishani meets Sid's mother who pulls her ears.

Edited by BlueOcean - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

KALVIN thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Thanks for the positive update. I am completely in love with the show. Entire cast is exceptionally good.

Gayathri_10 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I loved the fact that...ishani immediately intro-spected her acts...and understood she shouldnt have come to the conclusion immediately...and thinks she should change her way...

So ishani char progression is started

And she dont have any ego to admit she is wrong...and running behind sid to ask sorry...

But yeah sid will be showing some nakhre to her😆

PS: i love Asha very much...

Swetha-Sai thumbnail

Thanks much for the brief update of today's episode, dear! 😊

Ayesha066 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Thank you so much dear for the update.. I'm loving this show..

neenu55 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

It was a good episode.as usual sid and Ishani scenes were cute .and misunderstanding got cleared .

Dr Anjali was looking so beautiful today 

But I think she is just imagining these things about Juhi and Shashank.

Waiting for tomorrow 's episode 

tk2015 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Sidisha were super cute today. I liked how Sid asked for Ishani to "forgive" him despite no fault of his, and then Ishani realising her mistake and asap when Asha played the recording. No ego in the lead couple is refreshing. 

Despite Rishabh's warning, it was nice to see Asha clear the air. She was truly scared of what Dr. Rishabh can do to her career, but still didn't hold back on the truth.

I'll withhold judgement on Juhi and Shashank though. Let's see if what Anjali said is true or just in her head or a means to bring misunderstandings between them.

rose2015 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Really enjoyed the action packed episode. I like how all the residents are bonding together with Dr. Sid. I may not say much here and that's because I am loving every moment and have no complaints. The episode flies by so quickly. This is currently my favorite show.

Edited by rose2015 - 4 years ago
Simreine thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Absolutely loved the episode! 

ms.nitya12 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Yet another beautiful episode, the plot moved brilliantly with pace & performance ,as how personal POV can clarify or complicate lives.

The scene between Dr Shashank, Anjali & Juhi with raw tension zipping across, where each, cold and fiery word from Anjali was like a grate on overstretched nerves of all three characters, wanting to scream with protest with a terrible sense of apprehension & uncertainty of outcome, I liked how all three actors performed extremely well in extended trepidation with drop in temperature of voice, flare & fear in eyes 👏

Asha is truly a friend  ( as the rest of the younger lot, with the exception of Dr Rishabh) no slant or jaundiced undertones, with unconditional helping & handling of one another during crisis in hour of need. 

Dr Shashank & Juhi, twist is more of TRP betwixt & between, wavering equivocal as per commercial demands, Dr Rahul's character & entry would start negative but will have the luxury of cryptic threshold to permutation as per need plus whether Sid's mother & Dr Shashank have revelance 🤔the upcoming hospitalisation of Sid would bring in some clarity.