Ek Brahm - Sarvagun Sampann

Plz friends help me with this...

Jeby thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

I had been a regular viewer of EBSS .....due to some circumstances I had seen th episodes only till pooja throws out th Kabir n family from th haveli...th rest I am unaware of..

Can sumone plz give a small update so that I can start seeing th episodes from tomorow....I can't sit n read all th written updates due to house chores...plz give me a short update till now...I hop sumbody wud help...thank uuu

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SRKisLove thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

The show is going to end this week. There are only 5 more episodes left to telecast. 

Also the show became bad after Pooja/Jahnvi throws the Mittals out if the haveli. It's good you didn't watch after that. 

prietyp thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I started watching from where you left. The show completely took a u turn from where you left. 

Kabir came back to pooja and challenged her to give him a job and stared working as a worker in her factory . Lots of fight and rift and then they eventually soften towards each other too , but then Kabir blackmails pooja into marrying him.

Dhruv turns a drunkard, then kid naps pooja , when Kabir saves her and then Dhruv runs away as police is looking for him

Now pooja sees how good Kabir is as he took care of poojas mom and is impressed with him and falls for him and changes herself for him. Kabir also falls for her and they both are now trying to convince the family into accepting pooja 

Rani is being the villain here as she still loves Kabir and she thinks pooja snatched Kabir away from her 

Jeby thumbnail

Thank u so much...but dear where is kabirs first wife?

prietyp thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

He divorced her. Her ex husbands in laws cane around and accepted her , so she left with them . Kabir and Kavya agreeed mutually and got divorced 

GumnaamHaiKoii thumbnail

I also left after she throws them out. Though I like Shrenu and Zain. Writers didn't explore their capabilities well. From what I read they justConveniently got rid of their parents to ship them together which was quite abrupt and forced.

I personally followed Naamkaran and Rikara (IB) but just stopped watching this show after initial episodes.

I looked fwd to this but.... Anyways I really hope to see this couple on another show