Love is Complicated (Presrish SS) Part 1 updated on 20-09-19

Aavnii thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

He entered his flat and threw his bag on nearby couch , it had just 2pm , too much soon for him to return from his work, as he looked at  the past couple of months, his usual time to return home is 9pm to 10 pm..

The reason is , he had to catch the early flight to reach his home in India, his brother Anurag is getting married. He had purposely not booked the early flight to delay going home as much as he could.

His phone ring and he picked it up…”Badi Maa”….”I am packing right now and I will be on time, don’t worry about me…, I promised you I will be there for Onu’s functions..”

Badi maa, the only person he loved after his brothers and sisters…, what if they are cousins they love each other more than real siblings…

After losing his parents, Badi maa was only one who loved him as his son although his family loved him very much , all of them…

Mohini Maa, Moloay Kaka, Anurag, Nivedita, Tapur….and Badi Maa, who adopted her sister’s son, as her after her death and gave him such a beautiful and loving family..

She lost her husband just after one month of her marriage,but kaka never let her feel anything, everyone in the hose follow her words…

Anurag, craziest brother of his, he worshipped him like his ideal , and love him lot… Tapur is his most favorite, and Nivedita shares a healthy bond with him… but every time he meets Anupam, he fails to understand how come Nivi fall in love with him..

Love is such a crazy thing… which he realized in these three months…

And , he is 31 yr old handsome eligible bachelor, only heir of Bajaj industries, Mr. Rishabh Bajaj …

so, this is a short introduction of my story, no negative character , no tug of war between characters,  story based on confusing feelings of the people with humor and romance..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Annu8193 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

The story looking nice 

Bajaj Nd Anu are brothers here nice

Bajaj going India for the marriage lets see what happens in the marriage

Waiting for next do pm me

Thanks

Surya.Ravi thumbnail

interesting beginning...

Aavnii thumbnail

Prologue 2

Next day , he it was 5 pm when he reached his family beach villa in Kovalam, Kerala .This was where it was started three months back andthis was where  everything was going to end for him this week.

as he entered the house, his Badi Maa, and choti maa, rushed towards him..

"Rishabh!" she called out, stopping near him surprised "What have you done to yourself?" she asked concerned, touching his cheek and the thick beard that had grown on his face.

“ I have been busy “ he told her casually

“Too busy to shave?” she asked in concerned voice “May be you should come back home or may be” she said pondering “ we should get someone in your life now”

“Badi, maa please, frse ye sab suru mat kijiye, okay! I am trying this new look” he told her , trying to get her off his back..

“During ,the wedding ? you better clean it off” she instructed him before leaving him..

He took blessings of others, and greeted Anupam and nivedita who was busy in preparation, when Anu found him…

“Bhaiii! How could you arrive this late for the wedding!” he complained , and he hugged Rishabh. Rishabh returned the hug,before Anurag dragged him pulling his hand "Come with me. We have been waiting for you for so long"

Rishabh let Anurag drag him. He had been dreading this, but there was no way around it. Anurag dragged him to where three girls were sitting. Rishabh saw his sister Tapur was one of them,the other being Aparna, sister of the bride-to-be. But Rishabh's eyes were drawn to the one person who had turned his life upside down in the past three months, Prerna, Anurag's bride-to-be.

His breath caught in his throat as their eyes met. Her dark black ones with his deep brown. He had seen her face before his eyes, every time he closed his eyes, for the past three months. It wasn't right based on the relation they were about to share, he felt guilty about it and at the same time completely out of his depth to stop what he was feeling. She was the reason he wanted to avoid coming back, and yet seeing her just then, made him feel more alive than he had been in the past three months.

He looked away from her, least his face and eyes revealed what was going on in his heart and in his mind, to her or his brother.

"Look who finally decided to make an appearance" Anurag said loudly

"Bhai!" Tapur screamed, running over and hugging him "What have you done to your face?" she said touching his beard

"I am trying a new look" he told her, just like he had his mother.The reality had been that he hadn't really cared much about his appearance in the past few weeks, more so as the wedding drew closer

He said a quick hello to Aparna and nodded gently looking at Prerna for a second,before he made the excuse of being tired and walked away from there to the second floor landing where his room was situated.

another Glimpse of the story....

MR21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

WOW. Bajaj and Anurag are cousins here. Very Interesting take on them. 

Damn, he loves Prerna, his brother's soon-to-be-wife. It's really complicated.

Please update soon.

Edited by MR21 - 4 years ago
MajhboorChomo thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Wowwwwwwwww is bajaj in love with 😍 prerna?????

Please update soon 😭

mitras thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Love is indeed very complicated and with these three it going to be super complicated. Its interesting

Annu8193 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Nice update !!!!

Bajaj already loves Prena 😊 RB beared look interesting..... What about Prena whom she loves....

Waiting for next

Thanks

rinku95 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail

Amazing 

Continue soon 

komlika thumbnail

Anu and Rishabh are cousins

Rishabh Bajaj loves Prerna who is marrying his cousin 

love truly is complicated