Sunzz.Harshiti thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Hey Deshians, I am here to post a new PH OS which is written by a PH fan. Since she doesn't have an account on IF so I am posting this on her behalf. Hope to receive your love❤️😊 The below writing is her version.

Here you go!

This is my first piece of writing on any jodi..Our beloved Premeer and my first attempt.It's just a start so please  bear with the grammatical errors.

Hope you guys will like it!!

Constructive criticism is always welcome.Please drop in your valuable comments in the comments section below!!

This is how Prem realises the state of things and his reaction to it.

Enjoy!!

Never Let You Go

Prem walked into the house, his mind in deep turmoil; the words of the old couple ringing in his mind. He decided to talk to Heer. He was frustrated with the ongoing events in his life. He wanted to gain Heer’s trust such that she shares all her troubles with him. He wanted to be there for Heer. It frustrated him to no end that Heer was not confiding in him, how to solve a problem when you don't know the cause of it? He did not want to lose her. He knew he wouldn't be able to bear it. Tired, he decided to spend some time with his mother. He knew a mother's lap can give comfort to a child in any situation. He walked towards his mother's room unaware of the fact, that in a few seconds his world will turn upside down, unknown that the sole reason for his troubles is his own mother. The one who he trusted the most in the world.The one who gives a new meaning to a mother-son relationship. He was not her biological son but she always considered him one. He did not know that she became a step-mother and all the values that she taught him are now lost somewhere. As he neared his mother's room, he could hear a voice. It seemed like someone is talking. As he opened the door a little, he could see his mom talking to a picture. There was his mother talking to Veera’s picture confessing all that she had done to Heer and Prem & Heer’s relationship. How she took advantage of Heer’s love for Prem and blackmailed her. How she was the one who instigated Prem against Heer, told him things about Heer that were not true just to drive a wedge between their relationship and take revenge for what Nihaal had done to Veera. As Prem heard his mother, He stood rooted to the spot, his feet unmoving. This was not what he had expected. He had come here so he could lessen his burden by the comfort of his Mom. He could never imagine his own mother was the sole reason behind his problems. She had used his blind trust in her to her advantage.He  could not believe how things could change so fast.Maybe, it is rightly said people you love the most cause you the most pain.As he walked back to his room in a state of a zombie, Gayatri was unaware that she had lost her son today.

1 WEEK LATER:

Prem returned from office,Ever since his mother’s truth came out in front of him, he was restless.He was working on his last nerve.He just wanted to save the family from being torn apart but he knew, sooner or later he has to take a stand for his love and he was ready. Time had come.The whole family had seen that something was wrong but they knew that he won't tell them anything as it was his habit to keep things to himself. Gayatri was waiting for Prem in the living room, with her next plan in mind. Prem was behaving with her normally so she had no idea that a storm was on its way.As Prem sat down on the couch, Gayatri started to feed bad things about Heer.Prem had enough. He could not tolerate anymore. What does she think of herself?He was fuming with anger. He lashed out.

Prem(angrily): "Bas Ma, Aap Kehna kya chahti hain ke Heer mujhe dokha de rahi hai?Uska Pyaar mere liye Ek jhoot hai. Main sab jaanta hoon."

Gayatri was dumbfounded.What did Prem know?Did he know she was the one who tried to wedge a gap between Heer & Prem’s relationship?

Prem:(angrily continued):"Main chup raha kyunke mere pass tab saboot nahi thay, kyunke mein chahta tha ke ye ghar na toote, bache kuche rishte na tootein lekin abb bas.Aapne kia socha aap Heer ke khilaf mere kaan bharengi aur mein sunta rahunga.Lekin kab tak?Akhir sach ko tou ek din saamne aana hi tha."

Hearing all the commotion, all the members of the family came to the living room wondering what happened. By that time Heer had also come.

One by one,Prem revealed all that he heard that day and give proofs too as he had collected them for the right time.Gayatri’s plan,her scheming,her recorded calls with Sameer,Gayatri’s blackmail to Heer,Veera’s truth also came out as he showed a DVD where Veera confessed her crimes before she died.

All were shocked.

Prem(with tears)"Aap hamesha mujhse kehti rahi mein aapka sautela nahi saga beta hoon aur maine aap pe andhon ki tarah bharosa kia,sab bhul gaya,saare rishte bhula diye aapko sab se upar rakha aur aapne kia kia?Mere bharose ka faida uthaya.Heer ke Pyaar aur bharose ka faida uthaya.Aap achi Tarah se jaanti thi ke Heer mere  liye kuch bhi kar sakti hai kyunke uske dil mein mujhe khone ka darr hai.Aapne ye sabit kardia ke sauteli Maa khabi sagi nahi ban sakti.Khabi nahi! 

Aapne soch bhi kaise liya ke aap mujhe aur Heer ko alag kardengi.Aap achi tarah se jaanti hain ke Heer meri duniya hai,mera sab kuch hai aur aapne apne hi bete ki duniya ujaarne main koi kasar nahi chohri." His voice cracked as he said that.The thought of separating from Heer was too much for him.

Saying this Prem went towards Heer

Prem:(while cupping Heer’s face looked into her eyes and said:

Aap shayad ye baat bhool gayi ke Heer Prem ka prateek hai aur Prem sabse zyada Heer mein samaya hai.They are two halves of a single heart.Heer's face was strained with tears..He attached his forehead with hears.Love shining in their eyes.

He continued(with tears)

Heer maine tumse kaha tha na agar koi insaan hamare beech mein aayega,hamare pyaar ke beech mein aayega tou main usse hamesha ke liye chod dunga,agar kudrat hamare pyaar ke beech mein aayegi tou mai usse rok dunga,uske har aane wale toofan ko morh dunga,Agar mere hazaar tukhre hogaye tou har tukhre se ek hi awaaz aayega “Heer”

Aaj mein aapse(pointing towards Gayatri)saare rishte toorta hoon.Mera aur aapka abb koi rishta nahi.

Main aaj ye ghar chod ke ja raha hoon ek nayi duniya basane apni Heer ke saath.Prem looked at Heer lovingly.

Asking forgiveness from his father for leaving him in his old age, and telling his brothers to take care of the household,He took Heer’s hand in his and walked out of the house with Heer’s head on his shoulder.

It was time for a fresh start, a new beginning; filled with love and happiness.

Prem & Heer were two halves of a single heart, nobody could separate them, because they were simply incomplete without each other.

When you hold my hand

Then I understand

That it's meant to be

'Cause, when you're with me...

It's like an angel came by

And took me to heaven

Like you took me to heaven, girl

'Cause when I stare in your eyes

It couldn't be better

I don't want you to go, oh, no 'Cause this life's too long

And this love's too strong

So, baby, know for sure

That I'll never let you go

So don't fear.

Don't you worry about a thing.

I am here, right here

I'll never let you go

Don't shed a tear.

Whenever you need me,

I'll be here

I'll never let you go

Oh, no, oh, no, oh...

I'll never let you go

Oh, no, oh, no, oh.. I'll never let you go.

Edited by Sunzz.Harshiti - 4 years ago