Bahu Begum

Sep 13 : Actions without consequences

NoraSM thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Shaira defends Azaan and Razia in front of forum members. She tells them under which circumstances Azaan married Noor, she took the whole blame of Azaan and Noor's nikah on herself, she says that she forced Azaan to marry Noor, when Azaan spoke about bigamy, Shaira had refused to be a part of it but Noor agreed, Shaira can force Azaan to marry Noor but she can't force him to love her, and Azaan had told Noor in front of Kazi that he won't love Noor but Noor agreed for this marriage. She got another woman in her husband's life because the another woman wanted it, this woman was her husband's best friend, Shaira's sister and Noor's mother treated Shaira like her daughter. 

Shaira defended Azaan and at the same time she didn't tell members that the comparison board was Suraiya's plan or Noor tried to commit Suicide to force Shaira. A clear distinction between two women here, Noor can put fake case on Azaan and Razia, drag them to forum, humiliate them but Shaira won't humiliate Noor or Suraiya as they are connected to Azaan and Razia. 

Azaan defends Shaira, he tells how Noor has made their lives a living hell, I just love how Azaan admires Shaira ❤️❤️❤️❤️ Azaan's unconditional love for Shaira is my only hope in this show. 

Forum announces that Azaan and Razia are not guilty, what I didn't get was how they didn't say anything to Noor, is Noor's marriage with Azaan even legal? How come Noor does everything wrong and gets away with it, easily? Shaira does everything right and she is always in pain. 

Noor put the blame on Suraiya but forcing Azaan to marry her, marrying a man who tomf her that he will never love her was not Suraiya's fault. There has to be justice for Shaira, it is unfair that she is paying for a crime she didn't commit. If I was to go against my husband or family in any public forum, I would go after taking a decision of leaving their house. 

A revelation as a forum member pointed out to me that Suraiya has more redeeming qualities than Noor, Suraiya took blame of this episode on herself, she took the humiliation for her son. On the other hand Noor used a clip which could send her mother's culprit behind the bars to blackmail Suraiya. 

Azaan is venting out his anger on Shaira 💔💔💔💔 I understand his condition, I feel bad for Shaira too. Azaan said in court that Shaira is tolerating his anger and frustration on daily basis 💔💔💔 

Makers should give these two a fu©king break from Noor, send them on a trip without Noor or something like this. It is not fair that they are going through so much trouble. 

Upcoming -

A different Shaira, obsession of makers with Noor and Noor's 100% record of getting everything she wants is a turn off.

Shaira proved Azaan's innocence but I am just upset that Shaira will face consequences of this in form of Azaan's anger and Noor gets to enter the Begum Mahal, she has no right to live in this house 🤦‍♀️

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kooki07 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

thanks nora that is what we have been saying that Noor is more dangerous than Surriya and Asghar ,even ASGHAR said it once that poor is the asteen ka sanp with will bite everyone on by one why he could not make Surriya understand that . 

The_May_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Glad to see your update Nora and that you are still here! 🤗

This episode left me with mixed feelings and I was annoyed by every character.  I had to remind myself of ShaZaan's stance in all this and felt better, which is not to say that the writing can not be improved... 

*Edited * 😆

Might add more later...

Edited by The_May_Rose - 4 years ago