H×B | M×M OS : Gussa

Mannmohanaa thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago

"Babes tu nahi jaanti yaar! Isiliye bola tha naa maine door reh yeh social media se," Mini said, quite irritated. She'd forbidden her from using too much of Facebook yet Babita hadn't acted upon her advice, leaving her flustered.

"Accha? Toh kya phir matlab tu bhi ise support karegi? Tu bhi aisi..." she said, in anger and disbelief.

"Kuch bhi bol rahi hai tu!" she shouted. "Duniya aisi hi hai. Tujhe pasand ho yaa naa ho. Ignore kar. Sirf itna kaha maine ki log toh bolenge, aur tu kya matlab nikaal rahi hai?" she said, turning away.

The mere issue of someone commenting about Babita and Hanuman's assumed live in relationship on Patiala Babes' FB video had triggered this whole spat. Babita, obviously was hurt and angry. But Mini's cool attitude about this whole thing had her nerves boiling all over again.

"Aur waise bhi ab shaadi ho rahi hai naa teri, toh in sabka koi sawaal hi nahi hai," Mini said, getting impatient.

"Sawaal yeh nahi hai ki kisine yeh ghatiya commmet daala. Sawaal yeh hai ki tune badi asaani se maan liya ki yeh sab... hota hai aur shayad tere hisaab se theek bhi hai" Babita responded.

"Babes. I'm really not in the mood now. Tujhe jo sochna hai tu soch sakti hai" Mini grabbed her bag from the bed and hurried away, visibly flushed up.

"Mini! Mini! Humaari baat khatam nahi hui abhi..." Babita shouted but she'd already banged the Haveli door.

Babita sat down on the bed. 

Hanuman, who had seen Mini leaving in a flash and had guessed that something was wrong, gingerly climbed up the stairs to the barsaati.

"Ji..." he said, walking in slowly.

"Ab aap uski tarafdaari mat kariyega" Babita snapped.

Hanuman chuckled. "Theek hai ji nahi karunga."

"Suna naa aapne kya kaha usne? Duniya aisi hi hai. Duniya aisi hai toh kya hum bhi aise bann jaayein?"

"Duniya aisi hai - yo theek hai. Par Mini bhi aisa karegi, yo aapse kisne keh diya?" Hanuman reasoned.

"Woh iss baat ko galat manane ko taiyaar hi nahi hai. Ek baar bhi nahi bola ki dekh Babes yeh kitna galat hai, yeh sahi nahi hai"

"Ji aapke yaa uske galat manane se ke hoga? Duniya thodi naa badal jaayegi. Usne toh shayad itna hi kaha tha ki ignore kar, yo sab fizool hai sab waste hai" he shrugged his shoulders and made a point.

Mini pushed in the key and rotated the self starter. A trailing silencer stopped after a brief struggle to explode into life. She tried again.

Tired, she removed her helmet and kicked the scooty. 

"Din hi kharab hai" she muttered.

"Haan yaar aaj din hi kharab hai" Mickey imitated her irritability. 

"Dekh aaj wakayi mood kharab hai. Panga mat le warna pitt vitt jaayega" she warned him beforehand.

"Okay ji Miniji" he said, sealing his mouth with an imaginary key and throwing it away.

Mini laughed and felt eased.

"Tu kab aaya waise?"

"Jab Your Highness naak par full gussa liye scooty start kar rahi thi"

She looked away.

"Kya hua?" He asked her, patiently.

"Kuch nahi yaar yeh bass Babes. Theek hai, kabhi kabhi woh gussa naa ho isliye uski kuch baatein maan leti hoon, ignore kar deti hoon but har time nahi yaar. Ab baithi hogi woh muh banakar."

"Accha, woh naraaz naa ho is wajah se tune aajtak Babes se tere feelings share hi nahi ki?" He asked, inquisitively.

"Mickey ab tu dimaag kharab mat kar"

"Sach mein pagli, think about it!" He nodded and looked straight in her eye.

"Chodd ab jaane de. Babes ko manana padega, nahi toh poora din mood off rahega uska. Phir aage ke functions bhi hain" she got up and moved towards the Haveli door.

"Tujhse yeh kisne keh diya ki Babes poora din upset rahegi just because tune ladai karli usse?"

"Obviously buddhu. Chal aaja tu. Dekh lena, full gusse mein baithi hogi, jaisi mein chodkar aayi thi" she giggled, imagining the scene.

Babita kept looking at him, trying to understand his perspective and his wise words.

"Ib aap aise hi gussa karte rahoge toh aapki naak phool jaayegi" Hanuman said playfully.

He quickly made a move and pinched her nose.

Babita widened her eyes in surprise, taken off guard.

"Kya? Aise kya dekh rahi ho? Gussa kaatna ho toh naak pakad leni chahiye"

Babita laughed and gave a slight push at his shoulder. 

Standing at the door, Mini blankly gazed at the duo fondly. She turned back and wiped a tear off her eye.

She couldn't comprehend if she should be happy, now that her Babes managed to find happiness without her intervention and she would be relieved now, of ensuring her happiness all the time. A burden quietly evaporated from her heart.

But. A part of her heart tugged inside. Babita was freely laughing without Mini needing to do anything for the part. Her small ego was hurting inside - that someone else was capable of handling her Babes, perhaps better than her. She was wrong that Babita couldn't laugh without Mini making her laugh.

She was about to run downstairs when Mickey held her hand. She turned back.

He nodded negatively, asking her not to do so.

She trailed back, soaking in the view again. Mickey reassuringly held her shoulder.

They kept looking on, at their laughing forms, until Mini felt truly relieved and smiled at their innocent banter.

Edited by Mishti_Dahi - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

divyadaya13 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

So beautiful. I hope they show something similar to this.

Edited by divyadaya13 - 4 years ago
cynicalities thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Gorgeous write-up, Mahi! It's always so pleasing to read OSs by you! 😵

tk2015 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Amazing yaar! Something I've wanted to see for a while now in the show. Babita Minnie both being happy for/with each other but also independently. + Minnie losing her calm with her mother for a change.

Srilata.Mineil thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

Res

Amazing mahi... 

Babita ka gussa and HS ki naughtyness...

Mimi ka conversation all was well written... 

And mostly Minni. Ke feelings about her and babes.. I am sure we will get to see such things Now more often in the show where Babita will be happy with a person other than mini that will surely make Minni feel bad...

It will amazing to see this in the show also... 

Edited by porankisrilata - 4 years ago
asmaanixx thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

This was gorgeous Mahi! 🤗

I'm always amazed by how well you write their dialogues. It's absolutely on point and I can actually imagine the words coming out of their mouths. Especially HS. Well done. 👏

Just had some minor punctuation errors: your dialogues didn't end with any. But other than that, very well done! 👍🏼

On a side note: the placeholder title I had for Worthy was "babita ka ghusssaaaaaa" 😆

Edited by asmaanixx - 4 years ago
YoungHeart thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

This is so good. Loved it 🤗. Please do write more. 

Shona1991 thumbnail

Ab aap aise hi gussa karte rahoge toh aapki naak phool jaayegi" Hanuman said playfully.

He quickly made a move and pinched her nose.

Babita widened her eyes in surprise, taken off guard.

"Kya? Aise kya dekh rahi ho? Gussa kaatna ho naak pakad leni chahiye"

Babita laughed and gave a slight push at his shoulder. 

My favorite part from story....

It was so cute I was actually seeing HS and babes doing in show also ....

Love ending also....loving mi-mi bond... but Dil me darr b hai kahi yeh 3angle na ban Jaye yaar....

And story was too good do write more......

Shruti_0505 thumbnail

short, but a sweet os. 

babita and HS scene was so cute and the way you describes minis feelings was beautiful. 

Mannmohanaa thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: divyadaya13

So beautiful. I hope they show something similar to this.

Thank you so much!🤗