Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

GAYATHRINAYAR thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Saas , sasur aur jaamatha (jamai)

There is a story that during shivparvathi marriage mainavati and paravathi felt so sad that they are going to be parted for ever as shivji stays in kailash. Mena was so sad that her beloved daughter is going away and so was parvathi.shivji came to know about their dilema and proclaimed that they are going to stay forever with her parents. Both bhuthagana and other devas felt that it's not right and it was not easy for bahuth gana to be accomadated in the palace.so vishnu and Brahma somehow convinced Mena and she herself gave them the permission to leave or she said that sh trusted that a person who has no issue in being a gharjamai for her wife happiness would keep her daughter Happy for ever.

So is the case here though it was initially for revenge now and even then I believe that the reason for their stay at AN is Anu being on the other side.malhar knows how much anuyani loves each other and hence doesn't talk about leaving.even when he was planning to take transfer in that anu remarriage track he told that u can stay with ur mom. And once anusar is also married I believe they will eventually move out of the place.like menavati Anu was also doubtful about the future of kalmas marriage but afterward she is the one who trusted  her son in law the to best for her daughter.

Paravathi was himavans pet  and he used immensely love and pamper her.he is used to bow down himself infront of her demands even if it's of going for penance at the same time used to guide her and convince her mom.i have also heard that himavan used to lovingly answer little parvathi questions about marriage and shivji .when she was a kid she had shivji in mind na.

So does our Kaka he adores each and every antics of little kallu .always calls her his bachi.he is a partner in all her atrangi and filmy ideas and even convince Anu for it. eg.tina Tony vala hospital nautak.he even answers her questions about love and marriages.guides her and hence hi is truly a father to her.

Since kallu is also sathi here daksha the father of sathi.he used love her the most among all his daughter he only had problem with shivji.He wanted a prajapathi or a distinguished noble men for her daughter who would provide her with all luxurious. According to him shiv was a rough , aghori types person who was the head of a bhooth gana.he never left any chance to mock shivji and his lifestyle. After Satis death shivji beheaded daksha but then on request from his wife prasuti he gave back life to daksha but with head of goat. The death and his birth after made him realise the greatness of prabhu and from then on he became his devotee or his arrogance died that day.

Similar Atul wanted somebody who could give her all luxurious of life.if u remember he during kbm he was happy that atharv will send her to foreign country and he will give her a bungalow once she come back.but like sathi kalyani preferred bholebandari like malharji.hence earning wrath of atul and her family.he also never left any chance to disgrace and mock malhar and had nothing but contempt for him. But in that rdx scenario he almost died or that day his arrogance died when malhar gave him a new life. From that day he started value malhar and started to see each actions of him with awe and respect.the only difference is he really died aftermath.

Edited by GAYATHRINAYAR - 4 years ago
pyaar2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Res Filhal toh dil kholke padhne ka man kar raha hai. Agar kuch add karne ka iccha hui toh add kar sakti hu na !But let me tell u .This initiative is beautiful . I mean the word Amazing will b small . Firstly i never got the chance of saying this that I love mythology and when it comes to tales Shiv Parvati I gobble all tales related to it . Thank u for this wonderful initiative .

pyaar2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Not read the whole but the introduction of this thread is amazing !! I would really love to b a part of this thread .As I loved Mythology and Tujhse hai Raabta !

Priyapriyu thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

There is so much similarities....

Shiv-shakti.... 

Just loved it... 

you people have put a lot of effort 

Thanks 🙏🏻 for it guys

KrishnaSourav thumbnail

Thanks, everyone for participating this..m reading all post n hoping for more stories 

KrishnaSourav thumbnail

Who has res post wish u all people will unres it soon.... cause can't wait for the update n want to read them 

bluemoon255 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Thank u for all those who contributed to make this thread so beautiful ❤️

Those who added res pls remove res and add stories Jo log Kiya hai.

Those who want to add stories just pm .

I have asked mod to make it sticky.

Is waiting for reply.

So kindly post ur stories before sticky so that thread looks more  complete

Edited by bluemoon255 - 4 years ago
KrishnaSourav thumbnail

reading all stories again n again such a beautiful thread 

Edited by KrishnaSourav - 4 years ago
KrishnaSourav thumbnail

guys un res those post please we r dying to read further