An Episodic Review of 4th Episode of Vidya (12th September)

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 4 years ago

Hi all๐Ÿ˜Š

I am back with my Episodic review for 4th episode(September 12th) of Vidya.

The episode starts with Vidya coming home and her in-laws tensed that was their lie got  caught, vidya went straight into home and closes the door..when all others are abou to knock and break, vidya opens the door

When was intrigued to know why vidya went & shut the door immediately, what she is upto, and was impatiently looking at the TV with what will happen next, the door opened and I forgot all that emotions which I had before and I went ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿค“. she looked so good even in that simple attire.

when asked what happened she narrates entire fb, including the talk after tripati comment tht he doubt her to be eng teacher

and tiwari answering to  him. he praises vidya.  vidya looks outside at the room written as restroom and thinks, 

seeing that tiwari tells her, you will be thinking why use outside when there is a restroom here right, just now you came right, you will know all later.

Then he asks what shall we do now, vidya suggest shall announce leave today, agreeing to her, tiwari  announced leave and vidya tells them , he  has sent me  home early today.

all relieved, Avtaar tells you not only save the kid, you save lives of people at home too..by doing one or the other, spend the days in school few days , otherwise they will get caught and  go to jail.

Its night, she lights the lamp 

the lighting and herโค

and was thinking she cant cheat the students, sametime if she doesnt go to school her family members will be in trouble..what to do.. she was asking lord to show the light snd guide her, Gauri was with her, the door opens..vidya decides to leave...

she leaves along with Gauri when all were sleeping.

then her MIL gets up and sees Vidya isnt there, she woke dharma and her son, inform them, they were arguing with themselves.

Meanwhile Vidya reaches her parents home , tells to gauri that   , this is my home , now hereafter all will get fine. she knocks the door, her dad opens the door and she was standing with tears.

They say when you believe in god , surely a door of option opens infront of you. 

With ray of hope, thinking all will get better hereafter, she stood in the doorway of her maternal home thinking its HER home and no harms hereafter. 

The door too opened but just to leave her broken completely one more time with all her hopes crushed. She was made all alone one more time๐Ÿ’” ๐Ÿ’”

Then her dad, bro and mom has again taken her to her Inlaws home. Dharma (Her FiL) first scolds..

her dad and bro asks will yiu make a illiterate girl work and make her to go to jail or what.

Dharma, says they did good for her, 3yrs she is here only, we havent asked you for any expense  , now we spent 10 lakhs for her degree and get her a job for Rs.20,000 salary. but it was more, he lied to them.

then her dad and bro says, oh so all this is for that 20,000 Rs. They demand half of it , since she is thrir daughter too.. vidya was shocked.

Image.

they were making deals between them.., dharma says will give 5, her dad asks 10 and finally arrive at a deal of Rs.7000

vidya was seeing this helpless, then she gets up and asks dad, how you could say this, how can i work at school, 

he says elders decides right.

her Fil, tells now you have responsibility of two families... they all feel glad about her job, her bro says she is lucky to get this, her Fil asks to distribute sweets...

Vidya was left all alone with heart break..

she was in tears, looked at her hubby photo and yeh dil akhela bg song plays, she passes all through them, her momn sees her worried but dont have voice to support her, go out and cries.

That look at his photo from Vidya, I perceived it as, will you had been by my Side if you were there and you have left me to be all alone.๐Ÿ’”๐Ÿ’” When your own doesn't stand along with you,  the faith/ hope that gets crashed, the ๐Ÿ’” it gives and the pain it gives of being left all alone is๐Ÿ˜ข. Poor Vidya๐Ÿ˜ข. seeing her with that bg song was so heartbreaking. I await and wish someone who could stand by her arrives soon. #The turmoil she goes through is painful and

next days, she goes to school, students greet her,

Tiwari ji comes to her with register and tells, you came without signing, sign this..

vidya gets the pen and register , remembers how the previous day she did that, she replicated the same without mistake. then gives it to him.

he gets it and tells ok, now I am waiting to see you teaching, start the class. Gives her the chalk piece.. Again  she gets, looks at it with  what to do expression..gets it..goes near board.

she looks at the chalk and the students who are curiously waiting to see what she is going to teach and the happy tiwari who wants see the kids learning something. the thought that she is cheating them eats her inside.

she keeps the chalk on board. And epi ends there

Precap:  Tiwari tells about Nanku singh and Vidya looks on..

Edited by LuvSSever - 4 years ago

yet to watch the episode but could visualise every scene through your writings๐Ÿ˜

feeling bad for vidya

Thanks Hency๐Ÿค— it really means a lot.

Yes, the epi was painful , its ๐Ÿ’” to see vidya like tht..but besides that, every next morning she braces herself and do good things at school which are good at heart, though not related to academics.

coming up with 5th episode review soon. I loved it.

Nice review. ๐Ÿ‘

Vidya's father and brother haggling for a share of her income was very bad. Not educating her might be because of not knowing the importance of education, but treating her like a property instead of a daughter/sister is really horrible. She seems to trusted these people, but they let her down.

She needs a support system. 

Thanks for liking the review.

Yes its really sad that none of them supports her, understands her or treats her as she is  also a human with heart and feelings...

They just treat her as their property.

Me too waiting to see the arrival of the support system she needs.

maybe she may get in school in form of kids and then Vivek.