Oppo ad with Rk, Katrina and Badshah(Page 7)

Posted: 5 months ago

Considering how DP has been away from screen since quite a while, she would have been in this ad for the sake of oppo company. I am worried because I am not sure if oppo can sustain this major downfall or not. 

Originally posted by S_H_Y

*Drama*

*Potential BB thread*

Not to miss.

Nah....two SRK fans arguing with each other on Deepu...won't go too far...see I already gave upsmiley36

Originally posted by CottonWorld

Katrina looks cute. 

She was at some shoot today...waiting for those too. Looked pretty in that outfit. 

https://www.instagram.com/p/B2WaxVfg5bq/

Yeah she looks so adorable here. I read its for Kalyan Jewellers.

Originally posted by S_H_Y

*Drama*

*Potential BB thread*

Not to miss.

How can anyone pm you their boobs? That's not even possible

It looks like they edited in Kaka in between  Kat n Badu in the first shot.

Originally posted by Peek-A-Boo

https://www.instagram.com/p/B2WaxVfg5bq/

Yeah she looks so adorable here. I read its for Kalyan Jewellers.

OMG..damnsmiley27 smiley42

Originally posted by Deadinside

Considering how DP has been away from screen since quite a while, she would have been in this ad for the sake of oppo company. I am worried because I am not sure if oppo can sustain this major downfall or not. 

Danveer Deepusmiley20

Originally posted by blue-ice.1

Just proves that he is not a bad BF as people make him to be.....all his exes want to work with himsmiley36.

Or he really is a bad boyfriend but this is entirely a professional and financial decision.  This took only one day out of Katrina’s life and who knows how much she got paid for it.  I’m sure it wasn’t peanuts.  This in no way proves that he isn’t or wasn’t a bad boyfriend.  It just proves that Katrina has moved on.  

Wasn’t it during JJ promotions where Katrina was asked if she started her own production company would she work with Ranbir?  And she said no, then Ranbir interjected and said something like I’m really good at what I do but you won’t hire me because I’m not a good person?  So I think even Ranbir himself knows he’s a douche as a boyfriend.   

Katrina Kaif Ranbir Kapoor Badshah