Oppo ad with Rk, Katrina and Badshah(Page 6)

Posted: 5 months ago

Originally posted by Ennuyi

So Oppo upgraded itself by dumping matarani smiley36

nahi bhai....downgraded ..they  couldn't afford Deepu.smiley19...and Lo behold...Sidsmiley37

Originally posted by CottonWorld

Only people with lack of knowledge will believe such provoking, made up facts. And clearly BWF has plenty of them.

I agree.. Otherwise nobody would bother to write an essay . 不不不不不不

Originally posted by blue-ice.1

Ranbir and Ranveer, Katrina and Alia don't get any blame because they never spoke about it on Natl TV....Deepika did....Just like Ranbir was not being mocked in the Luv Ranjan fiasco.....Deepika was...because she is the one who made huge statements.....why should we blame someone who did not cry and whine on Natl TV??

at red...of course....I agree.

So? She called Ranbir a cheat on National TV once.. and got ridiculed by one and all time and again for that... Fair enough.. she had it coming.. she then grew up and then worked with the guy.. I don't see any harm in that..

Ranbir and Imran too made fun of Deepika and Sonam but that did not get much attention.. Ranbir accepted he cheated on Deepika.. so it's not like Deepika is the only one who talked about the whole saga

Katrina too has talked about her breakup and how depressing it was.. as far as I am concerned, all of them are pretty much the same

Katrina looks cute. 

She was at some shoot today...waiting for those too. Looked pretty in that outfit. 

what happened?? people not PMing u...jo yahan kursi laga leesmiley37

Originally posted by zehreeli.kheer

So? She called Ranbir a cheat on National TV once.. and got ridiculed by one and all time and again for that... Fair enough.. she had it coming.. she then grew up and then worked with the guy.. I don't see any harm in that..

Ranbir and Imran too made fun of Deepika and Sonam but that did not get much attention.. Ranbir accepted he cheated on Deepika.. so it's not like Deepika is the only one who talked about the whole saga

Katrina too has talked about her breakup and how depressing it was.. as far as I am concerned, all of them are pretty much the same

ok then can't argue any further with usmiley36

Originally posted by blue-ice.1

what happened?? people not PMing u...jo yahan kursi laga leesmiley37

*Drama*

*Potential BB thread*

Not to miss.

Katrina Kaif Ranbir Kapoor Badshah