Oppo ad with Rk, Katrina and Badshah - Page 6

Posted: 4 years ago

It looks like they edited in Kaka in between  Kat n Badu in the first shot.

Originally posted by Peek-A-Boo

https://www.instagram.com/p/B2WaxVfg5bq/

Yeah she looks so adorable here. I read its for Kalyan Jewellers.

OMG..damn❤️ 

Originally posted by Deadinside

Considering how DP has been away from screen since quite a while, she would have been in this ad for the sake of oppo company. I am worried because I am not sure if oppo can sustain this major downfall or not. 

Danveer Deepu👍🏼

Originally posted by blue-ice.1

Just proves that he is not a bad BF as people make him to be.....all his exes want to work with him😆.

Or he really is a bad boyfriend but this is entirely a professional and financial decision.  This took only one day out of Katrina’s life and who knows how much she got paid for it.  I’m sure it wasn’t peanuts.  This in no way proves that he isn’t or wasn’t a bad boyfriend.  It just proves that Katrina has moved on.  

Wasn’t it during JJ promotions where Katrina was asked if she started her own production company would she work with Ranbir?  And she said no, then Ranbir interjected and said something like I’m really good at what I do but you won’t hire me because I’m not a good person?  So I think even Ranbir himself knows he’s a douche as a boyfriend.   

Originally posted by Peek-A-Boo

https://www.instagram.com/p/B2WaxVfg5bq/

Yeah she looks so adorable here. I read its for Kalyan Jewellers.

Pink is her best colour imo. She looks very pretty. She's still with KJ. Nice. I'm actually waiting for a new Lenskart ad. They have some cute ads for her. Their last ad showed K's interaction with a dog. Apparently she WAS not very fond of dogs so it was a surprise for me. 

Originally posted by zehreeli.kheer

How can anyone pm you their boobs? That's not even possible

Oppo se...dekho kaise Kat ki hat Biru ke sir per aa gayi thee....the boobs go and attach themselves to Shy ji probably....my guess....ye ad dekhne ke baad khayal aaya.

Originally posted by blue-ice.1

Danveer Deepu👍🏼

They needed her so much, I can clearly see even their stocks have been down today. They are dealing with some major loss i believe. 

The ad looks really cheesy and bad.  For this concept they should have gone for younger actors.  Teenagers or teenager lookalikes like Alia or Ishaan.  For this trio this concept almost seems juvenile.   

Originally posted by CottonWorld

Pink is her best colour imo. She looks very pretty. She's still with KJ. Nice. I'm actually waiting for a new Lenskart ad. They have some cute ads for her. Their last ad showed K's interaction with a dog. Apparently she WAS not very fond of dogs so it was a surprise for me. 

Same! I love her Lenskart ads. She looks so cute in glasses 😳.

Originally posted by IAmLuvBolly

The ad looks really cheesy and bad.  For this concept they should have gone for younger actors.  Teenagers or teenager lookalikes like Alia or Ishaan.  For this trio this concept almost seems juvenile.   

Here is the reason why it's bad. Before someone points finger at me lemme say i am not CEO of oppo but i keep an eye on market cause i am in same field. oppo is good brand. I dont think they are even concerned about making good revenue from multiple certain ads on TV. They are reproducing it just for the sake of mantaining their marketing strategy. Making a budget ad is a thoughtful decision specially when you are doing good overall.