Oppo ad with Rk, Katrina and Badshah - Page 11

Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by zehreeli.kheer

So? She called Ranbir a cheat on National TV once.. and got ridiculed by one and all time and again for that... Fair enough.. she had it coming.. she then grew up and then worked with the guy.. I don't see any harm in that..

Ranbir and Imran too made fun of Deepika and Sonam but that did not get much attention.. Ranbir accepted he cheated on Deepika.. so it's not like Deepika is the only one who talked about the whole saga

Katrina too has talked about her breakup and how depressing it was.. as far as I am concerned, all of them are pretty much the same

itna unbiased hona  and reasonable reply dena iss forum pe allowed nahi.😆

-------------------

btw ye National TV, National TV kya hai?

Deepu ne Doordarshan mein interview diya kya 'Biru cheated on me' and baki log local village tv pe?😆

and now Katrina was/is friends with Salman and Ranbir, A platonic friendship.  DP is thinking of cheating on husband with ex and waiting for the right time to elope with ex, EMA friendship.? kya imagination hai. ekta ne padh liya toh 10 saal ki daily soap bana degi😆

Originally posted by hasini009

and now Katrina was/is friends with Salman and Ranbir, A platonic friendship.  DP is thinking of cheating on husband with ex and waiting for the right time to elope with ex, EMA friendship.? kya imagination hai. ekta ne padh liya toh 10 saal ki daily soap bana degi😆

Deepika is so desperate for RK that once aloobir marry she will change her face to alia’s to be with RK. 😂

Ekta ko chodo , American Soap Opera waley will lap this shit up like no tomorrow. 

So sick of the same old people derailing every thread it seems with their DP hating nonsense. What on earth has this thread got to do with her for goodness sake????  Repeating the same old crap about tv interviews from gazillion years ago and favourite men, please please grow the eff up. 

Topic: the ad sucks. 

Originally posted by blue-ice.1

Why don't you SHUT up??

@ Bold....calling Ranbir a playboy is not sl*tshaming him?? or is it reserved only for men....why didn't you cry when Salman was brought into this...is that sl*t shaming Kat??No it isn't ...

and lastly...STFU...don't tell me what to do...u don't like my comments...report them..

W*F  is wrong with you ? 

me calling Rabbit a playboy is shaming him (he is a playboy obviously )

But you s#shaming Dp in every post is okay

As for you telling  me to STFU

IDGS  about  your  opinion  for starters smiley16

Originally posted by MarcoPolo008

W*F  is wrong with you ? 

me calling Rabbit a playboy is shaming him (he is a playboy obviously )

But you s#shaming Dp in every post is okay

As for you telling  me to STFU

IDGS  about  your  opinion  for starters smiley16

@ Red...then why the hell did u quote me in the first place🤣.....I wasn't the one who quoted you.

and I never sl*t shame DP unless the definition of SS has changed....and u asking me not to SS Dp....but you went and did the same to Ranbir....still shaming him......well go ahead and shame him all u want...but don't cry if people do the same to DP😉

You calling Ranbir a playboy is actually SSing him....Saying that a woman is not able to let go off her feelings for her ex..is not SSing.....get the difference?? Anyways.....do not preach if u can't take ur own advise.